Mutant Revelation

Guest �strophysicist

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Osari bounded after Kalokar, snarling and ripping up great clods of earth. She paid no attention to Skunge, her animal brain unable to comprehend anything but kill. ((Dinner time))

Osari growled. She saw the tall looming figures of the city buildings and ran towards them.

Name:Makalu

Color:Mutant

Species:Gelert

Personality: Loves isolation and thinking.

Other: Makalu has been living in his cave ever since the rebelion Tranokar started. He is believed to be dead.

Makalu was sleeping when a familiar scent drifted up his nose. Rinnitte! Makalu got up and walked towards where the smell was coming from. I thought nobody lived here... "Rinnitte! It's me, Makalu!"

When Osari made it to the city, she attacked whoever came near her, like a raging bull.

Osari looked up in the sky, there was the same mutant draik that had been there when she became a mutant. she lifted up into the sky with her ragged mutant wings and sped towards the draik, knocking him out of the sky. "Grrtekam." she slashed at the draik. Her hate of mutants burned, now fueled by the fact that she was a mutant.

Guest �strophysicist

Kalokar appeared in Meridel and held in his hands three vials of the Transmogrification potion. He walked over to the river the Meridellions drank from and poured all three vials into the river.

This river empties out into the ocean. I would like to see Rinnitte try to stop me.

The river glowed with a small green tint then the fish began to transmogrify.

((I just want to brag...

Takinito_Topsi

14 / 55

Power 100%

Shrieking Shadow

0 / 74

Power 100%

Down in one move!!!))

When the Draik was dead, Osari's Vision had cleared somwhat, the vile potion was weakening and she almost knew what she was doing. She saw mostly reds now and sat down, wondering what she should do now. If you could all forcing yourself not to destroy anything wondering. She still couldnt comprehend full sentences though.

Rinnitte saw Makalu and filled him in on the details. "We need to find Kalokar. And if we can, Tranokar. I think Tranokar is forming Kalokar into his self. I think he put a hypnosis spell in the letter he wrote 3 years ago." Rinnitte waved her bow. It showed where Kalokar was. "He...poured the Transmogs in the Meridell river....Well too bad for him! I put a reversal spell on him! Anything he pours that potion in will make it purified now!" Rinnitte searched for Tranokar on the map. "He's...a few buildings down."

Osari looked around. She saw A mutant gelert- Tranokar. She stopped trying to control herself and half flew to the top of the building where he was perched. She launched herself at him and tried to slash at him with her claws.

Guest �strophysicist

"Oh wait, let's see... ah ha! Noitop!" Kalokar's body was glowing then the river bagan to glow then faded to a pure blue.

Why didn't I use that to begin with, now Rinnitte cannot do anything with the potions... or me!

"Tri col nai!" said Tranokar before she could even touch him. She froze in place. "Osari, I didn't make you like this. Kalokar did... hapar tay!" and he dissappeared again. Osari was free from the spell he used to stop her.

Osari was ruthless, she tore at Tranokar's face with her claws, trying to blind him.

Rinnite felt a twang in her arm. You know what... "Sarkanash ittinea! That should stop me from not being able to hurt him, but I still can't touch the potions...." Rinnitte shot an arrow in the sky, said some words, and a bright light showed. It would go all the way and engulfed Kalokar, Tranokar, and the contaminated part of the river in a forcefeild.

Osari whined as she was forced away from Tranokar. Soon she gave up trying to gouge his eyes out and flew back to her cave.

Osari saw the large gathering of pets near her waterfall and landed heavily next to them "Brkapanbush" She was trying to force out a sentence.

Guest �strophysicist

"Hmm, she is just as powerful as I. But she doesn't know how to mix potions." Kalokar quickly remembered ingrediants from one of his father's books.

"Here we go," Kalokar drank the potion and he grew to twice his original size, perminatly.

((Sorry, I was still typing when you posted.))

((And who said I didn't know how to mix potions? I just haven't done it yet...))

Rinnitte disappeared and reappeared in Meridell. With Kalokar being surprised, she punched him in the face and then hit him with the diamond bow, which made him dazed for a little. She bent over him and put arrows on the ground around him. "That will absolutely keep you down." She placed her hand over Kalokar. "Snill iilliotto." The hypnosis spell, which was very weak was released. Rinnitte started to think that Kalokar wanted to help his dad, but she lifted, what she thought to be the reason he was evil.

"Tell me, are you the evil Kalokar or the good one?" Rinnitte was almost afraid to ask.