Mutant Revelation

Guest �strophysicist

Guest �strophysicist

Three years later:

After the incident which occured 3 years ago, all mutants have been turned into normal colors. Then all Transmogrification potions were destroyed, or were they?

The space stations have been rebuilt and, suprisingly, Kreludor has been returned to its original orbit.

But, the city of Area was left abandoned. At the destroyed border stands a statue of a mutant gelert. It reads, "This memorial has been deticated to the only death of the mutant rebelions. For it was his understanding of a great prophecy which led to the genocide of the mutants. He united the world. His name was Tranokar."

-------

Sign ups are open to anyone, I would prefer those who were in the last RP to join with the same character. (Three years older of course.)

Name:

Color:

Species:

Personality:

Other:

-----------

Name: Kalokar

Color: Red

Species: Gelert

Personality: He is now a troubled pet, despretly trying to find his father and at the same time trying to stay alive.

Other: After he heard of his father's death he stayed in seclusion, illegally making potions and selling them to the black market. He is the son of Tranokar, the one who united the world. Of course Tranokar never intended to united the world in the way he did, and Kalokar knew that.

Kalokar, Tranokar's son, has been living in his father's house which is begining to rot. He spends most of his time reading his father's spellbooks in the basement. Then he came upon a strange potion in one of the books. Part of the name was scratched out but that didn't stop Kalokar from making it. It glowed green with a horrible smell. He bottled it. I bet this will fetch a good price in the black market. he said to himself...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Skunge

Color: Skunk

Species: Kacheek

Personality: A curious, somewhat clueless Kacheek, he has helped in the attack against Tranokar. He was 12 at the time and is now 15.

Skunge was living in his new Neohome. He was busy writing a book about the tragic event that occured three years ago in words in which when everyone that reads it would understand. Of course, it was really complicated and Skunge himself didn't fully understand.

Guest �strophysicist

Kalokar looked at the potion curiously, why did my father feel the need to scratch out the name of this potion? He opened up the bottle and foolishly drank it. His entire body felt strange as he lost strength and fainted.

He awoke several hours later in a daze, he felt stronger for some reason. Then he looked at his ears, his ears have been turned into long, rat tail-like ears. He looked at his hands, greenish-brown color had replaced his red color. He looked in a mirror. He had just drunken a Transmogrification potion.

Name: Rinnitte

Color: Fire

Species: Chia

Personality: She is a nice chia, but when she's all alone, she stays deep in thought.

Other: She's upset that only people that saw her in the fight against Tranokar gives her credit. Kalokar mourns over his father, when he was evil. Rinnitte lives in her same house, but she keeps close tabs on everyone that she knew or USED to know. They probably forgot of her....She also has a new house, equally pretty, it's near chia lane. While she was moving, she found a pb.

Rinnitte was deep in a book. The book of all prophecies. She was reserching the mutant propecies again. I guess I abolished the mutant thing...Tranokar could not have brought full peace because the mutants were killing eachother thanks to Tranokar. Skunge barely lived. But there is one thing that I'm missing. It said it should happen three years after it did! That could only mean... She turned the page. There's a new addition to the prophecy!

Name:Grrfeng

Color: Pirate

Species: Lupe

Personality: Likes to have fun most of time, hardly ever serious but when he is serious he can be dark.

Other: Grrfeng was originally Olwen and Vultura's cousin but they ended up 'dead' as they were killed in an unexpected raid on their house. Originally blue, he painted himself pirate to escape from the neo-police because he was a suspect.

--------------------

Grrfeng was back from travellling around Krawk Island's seas.

He enjoyed the warm weather and friendly atmosphere- If you count attempted mugging as being friendly.

He went immediately to see if anything had changed.

Olwen and Vultura's house was ruined but still hospitable.

He decided to live there until he found somewhere else to live.

EDIT: I can no longer play Grrfeng. He is no obsolete until further notice.

Name: Osari

Color: Darigan

Species: Lupe

Personality: Sly, but loyal. She hates Mutants (If there were any left) but respects their power.

Other: When she returned to darigan citadel, she found out that she was outcast. she expected that much. She now lives in a forest.

Osari floated above the trees, waiting for someone to pass her way. "Noone... How does anyone expect me to do anything with noone to ambush?"

Guest �strophysicist

Kalokar had gotten his dad's old coat and kept the hood up. Before walking out the door he looked at an old picture of Tranokar.

"I will do what you attempted to do father, my approach will be more subtle though." he said to the picture, taken four years earlier at the Citadel. He looked so happy back then.

After pocketing a few vials of the transmogrification potion he left to the outskirts of town. There he got on a bus for Neopia central. Suprisingly, no one knew he was a mutant. His hood completly covered his head and he tied his ears back behind his head.

Meanwhile at the black market in Maridel,

A Darigan gelert was in a jacket while walking up to a vendor.

"Do you hvae any TMPs?" said the gelert to the Krawk vendor.

"Who wants to know?"

"I was told you sell TMPs."

"Who sent you?"

The gelert took out a peice of paper and gave it to the Krawk.

"Ok, 500k"

"Here," said the gelert dropping a huge sack in front of him, "keep the change."

Giving the gelert the vial the krawk said, "Come back anytime stranger, and if anyone asks, you didn't get that from me."

Oasri swooped down on rich cybunny and pinned her down, she took any items of value from her, and let her pass. No police force had been successful in capturing her yet. After this stroke of fortune, she headed towards the city to sell her finds.

Rinnitte turned on her computer moniter. She was checking up on everyone. Everyone was happy, except Kalokar. Oh no, Kalokar is mutant! The prophecy is starting.

With the enormous armies led by the Peace Bringer the world is to be at peace. Though several must be sacrificed for the greater good, peace will be the outcome. Transmogrify the lands Peace Bringer and save the world. One shall stand in your way. She shall oppose the Peace Bringer and call the Peace Bringer evil. Only by this shall the world be at peace with the death of the Peace Bringer and the erratication of Transmogrification...But one day, three years later, a potion will be drunk...and things will happen that cannot be forgived....

It ends there, but I can tell there is more to it. Rinnitte grabbed her own creation, the Angelic Bow, along with arrows. The arrows had words on them for spells. She put them in a quiver, that held both arrows and scrolls, in case she needed to shoot scrolls. I've got to tell Kalokar... With that, Rinnitte ran off to find Kalokar.

When Osari reached the city, she saw a gelert hand a large bag to a krawk. She dismissed it as the usual pond scum. At least her goods werent illegal. just stolen. She walked up to a pawn shop and sold her goods, a regal looking staff, a great number of gems, and a dagger which the cybunny had no time to use. She kept the dagger. when she finished selling her stuff, she snuck up behind the krawk by use of a back alley. she stabbed the krawk in the back of the head with her dagger.

Guest �strophysicist

Kalokar made it to Neopia Central and ran off the bus heading to the first paintbrush shop he saw. He ran up to the counter and said, "I need a paintbrush, NOW!"

"Why's that stranger?" said the blue Xweetok behind the counter.

"Because... I am a MUTANT!" said Kalokar nearly ripping off his hood.

The Xweetok cringed in fear and gave him a red paint brush.

Kalokar quickly swiped himself with it and said, "Thank you."

"How did that happen to you?" questioned the Xweetok.

"I think there is something wrong with the water supply." he lied.

"Oh my, I need to call the police about this. Please go." said the Xweetok nearly shaking in fear of the water being poisoned.

"Thank you very much." said Kalokar, the vials still jingling in his pocket as he left.

Osari poked the the krawk to make sure he was dead, when he didnt move, she took all the things that she found legal or useful."... 500 grand... wow." She pocketed some scrolls, and as many potions she could carry. She flew with some difficulty to the section of the forest that the waterfall was in. She sat down and sorted the scrolls and potions.

Rinnitte was dashing through the forest that she lived in, very quickly. She was going to stop at the waterfall to get water, but to her surprise she found Osari. "Osari? Is that you?"

"Aye. Hello Rinitte!" Osari looked up from the pile of scrolls and potions. "So, how have you been doing lately? Im doing quite well."

Guest �strophysicist

The Darigan Gelert was a good distance away when the Krawk had been stabbed. He continued to walk into the forest. He wasn't following a path or anything.

Kalokar had ran clear of the shop before the police arrived to question the blue Xweetok shopkeeper.

Kalokar made his way to the Neopia Central black market, which was cleverly disguised as three collapsed neohomes.

He made his way to a vendor selling potions and said, "He buddy, want some TMPs?"

"You have TMPs!" shouted the Lupe behind the stand.

Kalokar quickly covered the Lupe's mouth, "Shut up is you want these!"

The Lupe nodded and asked, "How much do you want?"

"3 million np for 3 vials." replied Kalokar.

"Its a deal!" said the Lupe writing the check while Kalokar gave him 3 of the eight he had.

"Well, luckily, I'm not a mutant." Rinnitte looked at the pile. Expensive scrolls, but she had all of them. A potion caught her eye. "Is that...a Tonu Transmogrification Potion?" Rinnitte remembered the prophecy. "Where did you get that!"

"From my job. I ferret out illegal merchandise vendors and kill them. Other than that, I only steal from rich people. It pays really well."

Rinnitte didn't care about how she got it. The potion had to be destroyed. "We need to destroy it." Rinnitte told him the addition to the prophecy.

Guest �strophysicist

The darigan gelert showed up and suprised the two when he said, "Hasniereth." The two froze in their place while the gelert took the potion and several scrolls and left them to thaw.

Osari shifted her body weight to one side so that the ice she was trapped in fell to the ground. her head was freed, and that was all she needed. she shifted her weight again and lifted a bright red potion up with her teeth, she smashed the bottle against the ice and it melted. She flew soundlessly after the gelert, following his tracks."Sorry Rinitte, but I want my scrolls back."

Guest �strophysicist

The gelert picked up speed and began to fly. He was going faster and was heading south west, right to the abandoned city of Area.

Osari grumbled that the gelert had led her to the mutant area. She saw the hole that she had dug to escape, and the huge pile of transmogrification potions that lay on the ground. "Nuu..." Osari now had another incentive for not being found. She watched from the forest.

Guest �strophysicist

The gelert swooped down and landed in the spot he hasn't been for over three years. He carried the potions to a small house on Chia Lane. After he picked the lock he walked in casually. Inside he drank the normal transmogrification potion he bought from the, now deceased, vendor. He turned into a mutant gelert who looked strangely familiar.

After that he uttered some words and dropped the scrolls he stole in the house, then walked out. The house began to catch fire and was soon engulfed in flames. The gelert then stood infront of the memorial to Tranokar...

"..." Osari swooped over to the gelert, and clubbed him on the back of the head. It wasnt her job to kill this kind of people.