Mutant Revelation

Guest �strophysicist

Rinnitte smirked, she learned a lot since she destroyed Tranokar. She twisted her body and ran faster than anyone ever has. She caught up to the gelert. "You need to stop. Wait...Tranokar?"

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest �strophysicist

"Ha ge naji!" said the gelert, and time froze. But everyone was still aware of the stop in time. The only one who could move at all was Tranokar.

"Very good Rinnitte. Yes it is I. I have returned. And you cannot stop me." said Tranokar while looking over at the house, which was still burning while time had stopped.

"You have no scrolls, and that was all you had." he walked cassually toward his house. time was still stopped.

"My son has been here. Good. Kall wuhr ja noi!" with the words said time moved again and Tranokar dissappeared.

"That's not true! Sashana juliana strett!" Rinnitte disappeared to confront Kalokar. "Kalokar! You're dad is trying to corrupt you!"

"You're family isn't the only one to know magic. Listen, your dad is alive, and I think he wants to use you. Sorry if I frightened you." Rinnitte waved her bow and the prophecy book appeared. There is a new entry in the old prophecy. It appeared like magic."

"Tabrish! Never..." Osari flew back to her clearing with an unimaginable speed. She picked up her things and flew into the hidden cave behind the waterfall.

Due to the incident three years ago, Skunge had a small section of his mind mutant. It's very harmless since it's quite a small size. It has allowed Skunge to gain a new ability though. It allowed him to see events that are occuring with other mutants, no matter how far away. This was useful is very useful. "Hmmm... out of paper. Better go pick some up." he thought to himself. Skunge walked out of towards the door, picking up his bag along the way.

"Leave me alone, my father is dead. YOU are losing your mind." said Kalokar.

"If I'm soo crazy, why do you make desperate attempts every day to find your dad?" Rinnitte smiled.

Guest �strophysicist

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! CALINAR!" Kalokar was greatly disturbed, with his words shouted he dissappeared.

"But...." Great, well I could follow him, but I'd just make him madder. Whatever. Rinnitte saw Skunge.

Guest �strophysicist

Kalokar appeared in his father's home.

I will make more Transmogrification potions. That will show her. That will show them all!

In a few hours the entire room was filled with transmogrification potion viles. Kalokar then began to box them and place labels on them.

I will send these to all of the several major potion shops all over Neopia. My father's dream will soon be realized!

She had furnished her cave just in case of a disaster, and what could be worse? She could not allow herself to become mutant. every time she touched the transmogrification potions, she turned into somthing less than a mutant. all because of Tranokar.

Rinnitte took out an arrow and stabbed a scroll with it. She shot it at the tree. "Show me where the transmogs are." A map appeared in front of her. Transmogs were popping up like crazy. "Purifying time... Sani saince serrio!" All transmogs dissappeared and reappeared in a place, oly Rinnitte knew.

Osari was startled when half of her potions (Transmogrification potions) disappeared. "Oi..."

Guest �strophysicist

MY TRANSMOGRIFICATION POTIONS!!! Never mind, I will just have to make more. thought Kalokar still making the brew. I will add some bitter froth, should make it harder to identify. But it will still transmogrify...

Two hours later, Kalokar had just finished sending the potions under the claim they were simple morphing potions.

He still has the five vials he didn't sell in the black market in his pocket.

"Now that I doomed the fate of the rich neopians, it is my turn to do the same for the poor. Ranilaca!" Kalaokar was transported to the water treatment center in Neopia Central, were he was about to pour the five viles into the water supply.

"... RInitte again, only she could steal half a stock of potions without finding them." Osari yawned and fell back on her pile of scrolls. One popped and a map of her cave appeared. "... This cave is huge! and abndoned... Might as well see whats in it." Osari started to walk around her cave, keeping the map with her.

Rinnitte's Angelic Bow started to vibrate. Something horrible was going to happen. She opened the green book. A new line was added. Water, a precious thing. But sometimes, it can be taken for granted... Rinnitte knew something was up at the water treatment plant. "Ranilaca!" Rinnitte was transported to where Kalokar was standing. She took out an arrow with a soft tip and shot it through all the potion's mouths. They were pushed off the edge of the water treatment plat wall.

Osari was amazed at where the cave led to, She could get into almost any building from the safty of her cave! THis cave was a vast network of tunnels, without a map, someone could wander for years without ever getting out. She headed to the nearest spot, the local water plant. She didnt want to travel all the way up stream to make sure the water didnt have blood in it, and why leave her cave now that she knows where it lead?

Guest �strophysicist

"Rinnitte, you have been more trouble than you are worth. Bah hanna toe got kab min tre sna!" a bright blue light surrounded Rinnitte and then she was gone, transported in the middle of the lost desert without any knowledge of her transportation spells to get back.

"Now that she is out of the way," said Kalokar, "I can add the last two potions I have to the water." He opened the lids of the two remaining vials and dropped them both in the water...

Osari saw an extremely faint light, her map said that she was getting close, so she knew she was going the right way. Her footsteps were loud, the cave turning into a metal pipe.

Rinnitte knew the spell and tried to counter it. She was actually under the plant, at the main pipe. She touched the pipe. "Sori kana shele sania vrai nent!" The pipe glowed and the transmogrification was all gone. "You don't mess with an expert, Kalokar."