Mutant Revelation

Guest �strophysicist

When Osari got to the water plant for a drink, she saw Kalokar trying to, unsuccessfully, tamper with the water. SHe snuck up behind him and read the label on the bottle he was holding, she tried to sneak away once she saw what it said.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Osari went back into her cave, Maby she would tke her chances with the waterfall. It was better than becoming mutant.

Rinnitte was tired from the spell. She layed down near the water fall so she could get out when she wanted to. Rinnitte drifted off to sleep.

When Osari reached the mouth of her cave, she saw Rinitte sleeping near the waterfall. She scooped up some water and drank it. She followed suit and went to sleep against her stone wall.

((xD sorry, I was thinking about the other role paly...xD))

Guest �strophysicist

((Isn't Serena from the gems RP?))

Kalokar walked to the statue of Tranokar, "Father, your wish is about to come to pass."

Kalokar looked at the statue's base, a secret compartment? He opened it up and there sat over 100 Transmogrification potions.

These look like, they are. The potions I made before they dissappeared. Well I will quickly box these up and send them to Meridel.

Skunge had just finished shopping for paper when his head began to ache. "Mutant activity...." he thought. He pulled a small potion out of his bag and threw it on the ground, causing it to break and engulf Skunge in a blue mist. Within seconds, Skunge had teleported infront of Kalokar. "Erm... I didn't want to be that close to mutant activity" Skunge grimmaced.

Osari coughed, The smoke from Skunges scroll had reached her highly sensitive nose in a matter of seconds. She woke up, looked around, and went back to sleep.

Osari paced around Her cave, the scent wasnt very faint to her, she decided to follow it and see where it led her. Her wandered around until she figured out where it was coming from. She went that way.

Osari saw Skunge and Kalokar chatting away, then a more pungent smell drilled into her nose. Badly bottled transmogrification potions. There wasnt a shadow of a doubt where it was coming from. "Aye! Mind If I join in? Your conversation seems interesting."

"Aye." Osari gave a slight nodd."So, Are you sure nothings going on? I wouldnt want to find out that Any vile transmogrification potios were being hidden here."

Guest �strophysicist

"What gives you that idea? All the potions were destroyed three years ago." he was becoming more nervous, then a mutant draik flew overhead.

"That." Osari pointed to the Draik above them."If you dont believe it, I can get him down for you."

Guest �strophysicist

"You are becoming too nosey." he pulled out a potion while Osari was looking at the draik and shattered it all over her. The potion sunk into her skin.

The mutant Draik gave Skunge another headache. "Dang dragon! Why does part of my brain have to be sensative to any kind of mutant activity? Sure, it is extremely useful, but it came with a price. The price wasn't anything costly though. Might as well deal with it." he thought to himself. Suddenly it sank in to him. That was a mutant!

"You can die now." Osari gave in to the potion, knowing that it would give her a beter chance of ripping Kalokar to pieces. Her teeth became fangs, and her claws grew for the first time in three years. Sharp spikes protruded from her back and she lost all intellegince. She saw Kalokar with her mangled vision and tore at him with her claws.

Guest �strophysicist

Kalokar's eyes nearly shot out of his head (metaphor). He dodged her first attepmt to attack him and ran.