Mutant Revelation

Guest �strophysicist

Guest �strophysicist

"Evil isn't the problem... it was his opinions and misconception. There is only one way to stop him." Kalokar looked back at the book he had, "Imagine a world without spell of any kind. That is a world I would rather live in. Fethuer... sawmein... stayis."

Kalokar floated to the two enourmous pillars standing in the air and the pillars began to rotate around him. They picked up speed and Kalokar shouted "Vlasmeir... Okar... dredsmine... jolsna!"

The pillars picked up speed and began to glow with a fierce intensity. A grand specticle to those who had no clue as to what he was doing.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rinnitte opened to an assist spell. "Rai ranetta rale!" The pillars doubled in size and got even faster. Rinnitte opened to another spell. "Rai notta Rayonda!" Two more pillars were added to Kalokar's collection.

Guest �strophysicist

The pillars began to give off electrostatic energy, then a ball of energy gathered around Kalokar and got larger.

"Gaquer... nasnam... urther... loerler... zealnale... folkening... masteuri!!!"

The pillars revolved so quickly it was hard to see them. Then a great explosion occured. Then another. finnally the bubble of energy surrounding Kalokar expanded incredibly fast. Any potion it touched exploded. Any scroll was destroyed. Spell books vaporized. And the entire world was free of magic.

"NOOOOOOOO SOOOON!!!" shouted Tranokar, was was free from the stone hands. Everyone was. The mutants had turned into basic colored pets and the Darigan and Faerie pets turned into brown pets.

Tranokar ran to the pillars, which were now crumbling.

"Son, where are you!?!" shouted Tranokar, desperatly trying to find his son.

Tranokar knelt down to a pile of ash in the middle of the crumbling pillars.

"Nooo." Tranokar began to cry.

"What have you done? Darigan is no more... and now Im brown!" even though her fur was spotted when the spell happened, it had still turned brown.

Guest �strophysicist

Tranokar was still crying then he turned to Rinnitte, "This is all your fault, Hensen," Nothing happened, "Hensen, hensen, HENSEN, HENSEN, HENSEN, HENSEN, HENSEN!!"

Nothing happened at all.

"I guess it worked." said Tranokar in a very sad tone.

Rinnitte looked into her hands and founnd the purple book still in her hands. Why is this still here? She looked around and found the green book and picked it up. "Why did they both survive?" She looked at Tranokar. "You know Tranokar, you brought this pain on yourself. My family gave you everything you have, and you put it to waste. Blaming me is like blaming a bird for eating a worm." Rinnitte looked in her spellbook and found the prophecy. It had changed.

Guest �strophysicist

Alas, the world will be free from the tyrany of magic. Magic the evil one brought opon the world. All magic gone forever. Thus from this day foreword the world shall embrace and admire all life. And any discrimination shall be a thing of the past.

Tranokar still knelt in front of the ashes and continued to cry, he has lost so much and gained nothing. He now realizes his mistakes and sadly walks home as a blue gelert.

Rinnitte opened the books to the same page. A shining light blinded Rinnitte for a second. A potion came out of nowhere. The page was on the potion called, The Potion to Undo The potion she had in her hands looked exactly like it. This was her chance to make everything better. I guess these books sheilded it. These books are really something. "Tranokar! Drink this!!" She tossed the potion over to Tranokar.

Rinnitte had to dive for the potion so it wouldn't break. "Do you want Kalokar back? Do you still want to have a freindship with my family? This potion can undo anything you want. I found it in the books."

Guest �strophysicist

"Oh fine." said Tranokar gulping down the potion.

Fourteen years in the past...

"Whoh." said Tranokar.

"Is there something wrong Tranokar?" asked Rina, Rinnette's mother.

"You know what, there isn't. Nothing is wrong at all."

Kalokar and Rinnitte were playing quitely in the other room, blissfully unaware of what happened at all.

This ends Mutant Revelation.

I am pretty sure it is done, no need for a third part.

Yay!!! That was a good roleplay! The old one was pretty good, though.

Guest �strophysicist

Yeah, I just thought it should end at the beginning with Tranokar learning a lesson and getting a second chance at life.

Now we need a new RP, any ideas?

I just wanted to yell at myself for being nothing at all in this roleplay. But I have an idea for a new one...

Epilouge

Makalu tossed and turned in his bed. "Hasnel... Beal!" shouted Kalokar. ....... "Nooo." Tranokar cried. Makalu awoke with a jolt and went straight towards his phone and dialed a familiar number. "Rinnite? Can you come over here RIGHT NOW? There's been a new addition to the prophecy." Makalu looked down at the copy of Rinnite's purple book she had given him so that if anything happened to the first, there would be a spare. Potions, magic, lost. World righted. But out of the ashes of the future that never was, rises a power so great, all of Neopia may not be able to stop it.

I just needed to add something because I haven't been very active in BOTH roleplays.

Guest �strophysicist

That's a crazy way to start off a third part, only Tranokar remembers what really happened. Everyone else hasn't a clue.

The entire story never happened at the end, and the beginning has been changed.

I think it is done, there doesn't have to be a third part.

I don't think it needs a 3rd part either. But I would like to have something to do...penguin has a good idea!