Mutant Revelation

Guest �strophysicist

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He want complete control, all 10,000 of him. Soon theill be ripping each other to pieces for dominance."

Guest �strophysicist

"He isn't eating himself, he is recombining. He feels his job is done so he now has decide to become one." he looks at the map again and says, "He is only one now, we habe to stop him now..."

Neopia Central:

The city has nearly been destroyed, but the Tranokars didn't do it. In a large corner of the city armies of mutants and normal pets were killing each other for no apparent reason. The sky is still black as night and Tranokar is nowhere to be seen.

Guest �strophysicist

"I will try to fight him, you all can come if you like." said Kalokar grabbing the green prophecy book. He opened it up to a blank page and said, "Doke myne tagh."

Then strange symbols appeared on the page, some kind of incomprehensible language. But it appeared Kalokar could read it.

"That book is really annoying me. What does it say? I'm not much for ancient languages. I know a lot, but this is one I've never seen." Rinnitte looked at Kalokar waiting for a translation.

"I never found a use for a second language, Its not worth the trouble to memorize two types of grammer." Osari yawned."I hope that he finishes translating soon. Im bored."

Guest �strophysicist

"It is the language of my family. Over one hundred years ago my family were the greatest magical pets in all of Neopia, some even speculated their power exceded the faeries' power. They created this spellbook here in case of a grave emergency. I have no other choice. I must perfom one of them..." said Kalokar while flipping through the pages.

"Then what are you going to do? No matter what prison or confinment you put him in, magical, nonmagical, or other-worldly, he will find a way to break out."

Guest �strophysicist

"I know what to do, I will perform a spell never used before. The Spell to End All Spells. Flide el lyn." and Kalokar disappeared.

Osari grinned. " All I care about is that there will be No more spells. Great."

Guest �strophysicist

Kalokar apeared behind his father. Tranokar was hiding in an alley.

"Father, what have you done?" said Kalokar, watching the pets kill each other in front of them.

"I didn't cause this! I simply wanted mutants to exist again. But the normal pets don't want them to exist."

"So you just sit here and watch?"

"What more can I do?"

"It is obvious to me that you don't care about anyone but yourself."

"Son, don't talk like that. I never meant for this to happen."

"I, I, I. Can't you say anything else?"

"But..."

"Grandpa Nikokar would be horribly dissapointed."

"Don't even..."

"If he could see what you are doing he would have stopped you immeadiatly"

"I will stop this myself." said Tranokar running to the middle of the action.

"Father what you are doing is suicidal!"

Tranokar started to say a spell but was hit hard by a mutant Grundo.

"I cannot allow this." said Kalokar opening the spellbook, "Boknidalni... volknefal... gogwefe... lifel... strag!

The ground shook and dirt hands rose and grabbed all of the pets to restrain them. Then the hands turned to stone.

Rinnitte was flying over head watching what was going on. This spell seem familiar...Have I seen this spell before? Maybe I read about it in the book...well, I remember that this is an extremely strong spell!

Guest �strophysicist

Tranokar was captured in the middle of the plain of pets struggling to get free.

"Father I cannot let you do this anymore." said Kalokar opening the book to a new page, "Hasnel... beal!"

An electrical charge fluxed through the ground and attacked Tranokar. He was knocked out by the charge.

I don't know...Should I let it go on like this without helping? Tranokar has less energy than Kalokar, but Kalokar is using too much. Pets started to sneak up on Kalokar. Rinnite shot multiple angelic arrows at them. They all were knocked back and collided with a house behind them. "Sorry, Kalokar. I had to help somehow!"

Guest �strophysicist

Kalokar ignored her and flipped to another page, "Jah hanal... remaltheor... demonticala..."

Kalokar began to float in the air. He was above the buildings then said, "...vasneir... colala... geirsnal..."

Two enourmous rock monoliths shot out from the ground and aligned on Kalokar's left and right side.

"So now both of them abandon us." Osari growled and sorted through Rinittes scrolls that she left behind. She picked up a teleportation scroll and popped it. She was transported to the middle of a fierce battle; But everyone was held by stone hands! she saw people fighting the hands, so she walked around and knocked them unconcious.

Rinnitte had a flashback as soon as the attack started. She new were it came from.

"Tranokar, why do you think that all mutant kind should reign the world? You're not even a mutant." Rinnitte's mother was speaking. Rinnitte was playing with Kalokar in a different room. "But Rina! Think about what could happen! They're would be peace!" Rinnitte's dad started to speak. "No. YOUR book says so because you did something with the basic magic in it. OUR book is different. We haven't messed with it to benefit ourselves." Tranokar got outraged. "Well, I thought our families were to be freinds forever! But that must not be true anymore. I thought that you, Ritt and Rina, of all people, would agree with me! Fine, then I bid you good bye." Tranokar ran out the door with Kalokar in his hands. Rina and Ritt only sighed. "They will just corrupt themselves. We need to keep an eye on both of them." Rina took out a transmogrification potion. "We need to get ready." A few months later, was when Rinnitte drank the transmogrification potion, and by then, Tranokar was mutant. Ritte and Rina meant for Rinnitte to be the family protector.

Rinnitte raced to her house and dug out a purple book. It was a copy of the green book, except that the prophecy said that Tranokar was the evil bringer. It also had stronger attacks than she had ever seen. She raced back to Kalokar and told him the story. She opened her purple book to a page called The Spell of the End of Evil