New Avatar!

Ali Cat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. Only one person in this topic has reported it so far.

So, if amiss can't give me her screenshot, then I'm not convinced.

But if somebody else posts saying they got it in other circumstances then what it is currently believed, then I'll be convinced. ;D

Edit: WAIT! Amiss said she got it when she had a Faerie Lenny active. Maybe, if you have a faerie pet active, then it gives the avatar?

Could someone please test this theory for me, as I don't have a Faerie pet?

Never mind, I read in this topic that two people on the boards got it when they had a blue pet active, so my theory is useless testing.

I also really want this avie

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

the meteor never had an avatar tho.. am i right?

As far as I know, that's correct. I could never even win food on that darn daily anyway - good riddance if it's gone. Yay for the plushie! I've won over 7000NP from it already. It's brilliant. I hope he doesn't stop giving things out after the Faerie Festival.

- Apollo ^_^

Will you bet warned/suspended/frozen if you visit TDMBGPOP on your side accounts everyday? :P It doesn't come with the warning like the brightvale wheel and tombola. What's the rule with TDMBGPOP?
Well it gives out NPs and items so you can't do it on your side accounts. You can't do anything on side accounts that you'll get money or items from.

Maybe that is true. I guess it would be a good idea to keep track of time when visiting TMGPOP.