Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers Announced!

Superfly

Oh goodie. I stink at regular Faerie Cloud Racers, I have no idea how I'm gonna be able to beat AAA's score on the Extreme version.

Watching the bottom left radar instead of the main display is much more useful.

I got AAA's prize by doing this (and setting the game quality to low so it runs at all)

Also, you might want to try going in circles (rectangles, really). The opponents suicide after a few seconds most of the time.

Okay the new item from AAA is called Cloud Garland and its a backgroud and a play thing for your pets,... and for some reason i can't post a picture up.

Okay it took me about 5 tries to figure out

how to beat it.

Okay if you just pay attention to the box on the screen. its on the bottom left hand corner, all you have to do is look at that

and keep pressing, one arrow only, you'll stay in a box so you're likely not to get any conflicts with the other racers and eventually they'll kill they selves off XD.

in the box its confusing to steer, thats why you always press one arrow key

thats because since you're going up, and you turn right

you're going right but if you want to go up again you have to press left because it goes by the position in the larger screen :P

anywayz good luck with that. its very easy if you just stay safe :P

It's very simple.... Don't look at the screen!

Only look at the little radar in the bottom left. It will be a lot simpler than following the actual screen! :P Only press left or right which is a lot easier than pressing both. You'll get 40 points for each level or something and all the white and green squares you see appearing in the radar give you points too(3, I think) You go faster in higher levels.

I beat AAA and got a cloud garland, cool :) toy_cloudgarland.gif

I bet AAA on my 7th try.

When I first played this game, I couldn't believe how slow my computer took to respond.

But eventually, I just followed the radar on the bottom left hand corner. When I get to the higher levels, the level finishes within 2 seconds. xD

Thanks for the game help guys! It's working for me, but this game ignores me 50% of the time I use an arrow key.

Remember only left and right keys work :P Though you might have known that. Up and down does not.

Not a problem :)

You NEED to use the box at the Bottom Left of the game to win. You can't focus on the main screen, at ALL. Also, like after Level 5, just keep going in a circle, in your own little area because the others will take themselves out. Maybe I'll try and get some screenies. *Hopes he doesn't sound like a n00b who just figured out what everyone else already knew*