Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers Announced!

Superfly

Remember only left and right keys work :P Though you might have known that. Up and down does not.

I only use those keys, but even when I use just my right key, it ignores when I hit it.

This is the stupidest game on Neopets and I'll need a miracle to beat it. :(

I only use those keys, but even when I use just my right key, it ignores when I hit it.

This is the stupidest game on Neopets and I'll need a miracle to beat it. :(

Ug me too! Its so wierd! I'm gonna play again and follow all the tips...hopefully I'll beat Abby's.

Thanks for the tips given!! At first when I saw the word "extreme" and also the rating of the game I thought I will be difficult so I looked at this topic for tips and I find it really useful.

As long as I choose the faerie that suits me and keyboard that not go haywire, its actually not a difficult game at all. Now it has become one of my dailies..

Okay, this is not a cheat or something, just some tips I learn after playing this game..

So, what you need to do is to find a Tonu power up then fear nothing just press and hold a right/left button till your power up almost gone (just mind the wall, other power up you may 'accidentally' got, and of course). By doing this, you can get some daredevil bonuses because your are 'going near' with your own wall! (if you are lucky enough to have the other racers to not crash themselves in a good amount of time, it's possible to obtain 1000 points or more from the 1st stage)

Don't take a risk by having your power up till the last moment, and actually you can find that Tonu power up at the same place as the one you pick before (it's what happened to me).

Hope this will help.. (though with this trick, I still can't obtain any high score.. Blame my gaming skill... :P)

:-)

And for those who may not know it, the Tonu power up is indicated by small white boxes at the 'small screen' at the corner of the game screen..

:3

Good luck playing this game!

XD

You NEED to use the box at the Bottom Left of the game to win. You can't focus on the main screen, at ALL. Also, like after Level 5, just keep going in a circle, in your own little area because the others will take themselves out. Maybe I'll try and get some screenies. *Hopes he doesn't sound like a n00b who just figured out what everyone else already knew*

This worked for me. I beat AAA last night.

I got a 582 on this game and that was darn tricky. Anyone figure out any cheat codes yet or decided which faerie is the best?

I know no cheat yet but I usually use the Earth Faerie -Illusen-.

The 1st reason is that I intend to press the left button(which is under my right index finger) more than the right button(which is under my my middle finger) for being a righty (I mean no offend here!).

The 2nd reason is that left button will allow you to move counter-clock wise which from her position it'll goes up (and for me it makes the small icon more visible for me).

The 3rd reason is kinda subjective -I think-, but that bottom left start somehow quite easy for me to see (avoiding the top right corner which is not a really good option since it's kinda covered with that 'device' glossy 'monitor').

For the tips, I could only give that:

1. Remember, left button is to have you move counter clock wise while the right button for clock wise movement (if you practice more, it'll be a quite reflect for you to decide whether right button or left button to press). There's no need to mind other buttons when you are in a level of this game.

2. Don't mind about the 3D image on the top, just keep your concentrate on the 'device' at the corner left which show everything about the 'race arena'. Green dot is the Earth Faerie (start at bottom left), yellow one is Ice Faerie (start at top left), purple one is Space Faerie (start at top right), orange one is Tooth Faerie (start at bottom left). For the power ups, its located with small colored rectangles, blue/white for Tonu Charge, green for Slorg Slug, red/orange for Meerca Tail (detail of the power up could be read in the instructions).

3. Don't mind too much about the other racers, you don't need any 'smart maneuver' to eliminate them, even just going around a circle they will crash themselves into something (even more faster if you got into higher level). But things may go quite 'chaotic' when everything become so fast at the higher levels, it may only take about some seconds to clear a level. Just be calm, keep concentrate on that small screen, have yourself away from other racers, mind your own tail, don't mind too much with the power ups if you are not too confidence to handle the condition (you may not have enough time to grab one too actually). Just mind your own safety on the later levels.

4. Be really careful with the wall, give your best to avoid it, mostly because it's really deadly and you can't even use Tonu Charge power-up to go through it.

5. Going around will only give you 40 points for every cleared stage (and extra 5 points if you got other racer crash into your tail) which mean you need about 20 games or more to actually beat AAA. The best way to gain more points is by the 'daredevil' bonus (bonus detail could be read in the instruction). The tips to gain it is like the post I made earlier. Just press and hold either your left or right button immediately after you got a Tonu Charge power-up (just mind the wall and other power up which will cancel your Tonu Charge power-up) to gain extra points 'easily'. Plus remember to grab another one when you gauge is about 40% left (just to be safe), another Tonu Charge should not far away from where you are (it even at the place where you grab it before!). Do this until all of the other racer elliminated -themselves-, if you lucky enough to have a long time to do this, it can even make you gain over than 1000 points in the first till third level. For higher levels, you may not have this kind of chance anymore since the other racers crashed too fast. So, use your early levels to gain more points.

Good luck trying this!

Everything is about practice with trial and errors.

You could beat AAA if you do so!

XD

[i'm thinking.... Could I write my 'philosophy' and 'tips' of this game on the TDN website? :P]