Neopets doesn't load...

aia

TDN's dailies site is me homepage

My homepage is my playlist :yes:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

premium users is there way for me to get into my webmail while the site is down?

Yep. I tried my webmail just now and it's working alright. (:

Isn't it awesome to be a premium user? ^_^ I love premium so much! :wub_anim:

Eh. Why not.

Nickname / name: Lily =3

Favorite colour: Dark green.

Favorite neopets species: Blumaroo-- but my Plushie Chomby comes in at a close second...

Main hobby on neo: Chatting on the Shenkuu R&C (AC board) and my guild.

Zodiac sign: Taurus

Favorite food(s): tacos... And anything without coconut. :P

Please excuse the slow replies... I'm on my iPod, which is serving as my comp while the desktop gets fixed.

My homepage is my playlist :yes:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My own homepage is the neopets portal. On all four internet browsers I use. :evo:

I'm trying to get my mom hooked on neopets too, but it'll take time. All she does is play the games for now. I don't think she understands it's a wiiider world, and the games aren't even the important part. xD

Hey this is a random q, but since theres nuttin else to do I might as well ask it. How do we get higher on the ranks? If its # of posts, wheres a page that says like the ranks and number of posts?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on-topic.

Premium is awesome, except the snotty attitude of the Main Hallers.

They make me angry :evil:

ha! try the HC! snottier than me near pollen! only place where anyone claims a stalker has every right to follow you everywhere and you cant complain! *tears out hair* though trades board is currently running a close second - was advertising some bulk discounts im running and got insulted to high heaven for selling 'junk'

Absolutely. I hate the main hallers' attitude so much. :grrr:

That's why I live only on the charter boards. I simply adore charter.

:O

Really? I've never really gone to the Main Hall, is it that bad? :/

I might go if I need ZDAP... When I have the collat...

EDIT: I meant I never go to the Premium boards in general, and if I do, it will be to be lent something when I have collat...

Surely TNT knows whats happening. Is anyone even checking to see if its back on?

its still not back on :crying:

Absolutely. I hate the main hallers' attitude so much. :grrr:

That's why I live only on the charter boards. I simply adore charter.

I've met some really rude ones on charter. I spend most of my time with my AC group lol We've all become really close friends. But out of all the premium boards I visit the Charter ones the most.....you have the best luck there.....

*wishes I could be premium*

I wouldnt waste money though.

You should. It's absolutely worth it! ^_^ Not a waste of money at all, either.

:O

Really? I've never really gone to the Main Hall, is it that bad? :/

I might go if I need ZDAP... When I have the collat...

It's terrible. If you want ZDAP for collat, you should either go to charter, or you should send me a neomail. I know a lender, and one of my friends is saving up for one, so either of them would be glad to lend for full collat. b)

I've met some really rude ones on charter. I spend most of my time with my AC group lol We've all become really close friends. But out of all the premium boards I visit the Charter ones the most.....you have the best luck there.....

I have my friends on the CC. *misses them* IDK why its a slow board. Bt I like it slow b)