Neopets doesn't load...

aia

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then when neo is back online and the first person to realise it wants to tell everyone they wont be able to just post 'It's back! Everythings working!' that would be a very useful post, adding something to the conversation yet against the rules.

Or you could say"Hey guys.I just refreshed neopets and it's back.I can't believe it took so much'Or somethinh along those lines ;)

Man i so want to say that sentence but i'm refreshing every minute or so and nothing..nada...zit ..

then when neo is back online and the first person to realise it wants to tell everyone they wont be able to just post 'It's back! Everythings working!' that would be a very useful post, adding something to the conversation yet against the rules.

They could say: "It is back and working! Wooot! I'm so happy! Go and run to the site now, everyone!"

That'd be far more than 7 words. ;)

Welcome to TNT, the great wide world of neopet addicts! ^^ Here we gather together with sloth to plan neopian domination. :evo:

Sloth! *faints*

If the site really is down until tomorrow when peoe come back in to work, I'm going to be sad.

Do you think any of the staff members check the site on their day off and notice it's down? :O

I think there's people assigned to keep an eye on it over the weekend, and naturally the board mods are always around. They should be able to contact someone if the site explodes like this.

Sloth! *faints*

If the site really is down until tomorrow when peoe come back in to work, I'm going to be sad.

Do you think any of the staff members check the site on their day off and notice it's down? :O

:( I have school tomorrow. If they are releasing the magma PB, its gonna be up it the billions before I get my hands on one.

Hey Lily!! Odd seeing you on here. I've been lurking for awhile, and because I've nothing else to do, figured I'd chat too.

Nickname / name: Damson

Favorite colour: yellow

Favorite neopets species: Peophin

Main hobby on neo: Writing codes/making pages to run various guild activities, and playing games to afford PB's for my dream pets

Zodiac sign: Leo

Favorite food(s): Goldfish and Pizza :-D

Haha. That made me laugh so hard.

That is so very true

Speaking of random, I just wanted to ask: is key quest fun to play? cos i cant play it :crying:

I log on at uni so cant play :crying:

Wish I had my own laptop but im broke (like every other student i know) and right now im procrastinating :)

Hehe

Sloth! *faints*

^^ Yeup, Sloth is here to take over Neopia! :O

And, I dunno. If any of the staff members are really addicted to the site, then they might. But if they do, they really can't solve the problem until the HQs open tomorrow, right? Actually... Who knows if a staff member might be amongst us right now? |shifty eyes|

I was in the middle of working on a petpage when the server went down. I WAS HALF WAY DONE WITH IT AND DIDN'T COPY/SAVE PROGRESS. Urgh. Guess I'll just do homework in the meantime.

Ouch! That really blows. I was surfing around the net, had a tab to neo open, and decided to go and check something and... the page just never loaded. Sorry to hear about the petpage!

^^ Yeup, Sloth is here to take over Neopia! :O

And, I dunno. If any of the staff members are really addicted to the site, then they might. But if they do, they really can't solve the problem until the HQs open tomorrow, right? Actually... Who knows if a staff member might be amongst us right now? |shifty eyes|

*even shiftier eyes* That would be so cool. Ive never had an encounter with a board mod, but ive seen screenies. I want to chat with one. See if there as addicted as I am.

If any of the staff members are really addicted to the site, then they might.

To be honest if i had to come up with ideas or draw for a site for years than in my spare time i wouldn't want to have anything to do with it...as in 'get as far away as i can'

Hey Lily!! Odd seeing you on here. I've been lurking for awhile, and because I've nothing else to do, figured I'd chat too.

Main hobby on neo: Writing codes/making pages to run various guild activities, and playing games to afford PB's for my dream pets

Goldfish...? Eh. Yummy.

Pizza is okay, but... Goldfish? You sure? xD

Joking, you probably mean the goldfish biscuits, don't ya?

Lyk, zomg! It's Damson!

Ha, yeah, I have been hanging here for about an hour. During the first couple of minutes I started to freak out that my Internet was dying... DX

And then that I was going to miss out on the convos I was in the middle of on the boards and in the guild.

Ouch! That really blows. I was surfing around the net, had a tab to neo open, and decided to go and check something and... the page just never loaded. Sorry to hear about the petpage!

Yes, I'm actually kind of sad :(.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I was playing powder game. It was so addicting, but I wanted to check on my rating board and then im like OMG! I got onto the homepage bt then it asploded. I tried getting on TDN and it asploded, but I think that was just my computer.

*even shiftier eyes* That would be so cool. Ive never had an encounter with a board mod, but ive seen screenies. I want to chat with one. See if there as addicted as I am.

I'd love to chat to a mod too! |high fives|

lol. I have the userlookup of Snarkie bookmarked. She's a mod, ya know.

To be honest if i had to come up with ideas or draw for a site for years than in my spare time i wouldn't want to have anything to do with it...as in 'get as far away as i can'

I would still play the site and all, I guess. I'm the kind of person that can't free herself of things too easily. Especially when I like them. Uh-um.

Goldfish...? Eh. Yummy.

Pizza is okay, but... Goldfish? You sure? xD

Joking, you probably mean the goldfish biscuits, don't ya?

Hahahah That was great ! I totally forgot about the goldfish crackers and was just thinking of those poor yellow flopping fish

I'd love to chat to a mod too! |high fives|

lol. I have the userlookup of Snarkie bookmarked. She's a mod, ya know.

I would still play the site and all, I guess. I'm the kind of person that can't free herself of things too easily. Especially when I like them. Uh-um.

Snarkie. Yeh Ive hear of that name before. Idk where though. Oh 1 New Message!