Bonju found!

Ali Cat

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get this straight...This avatar was released with a plot, correct? If so, and they are retiring it - that could mean....

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? (New plot?) :O

I doubt that they will retire it, though. It sounds like they're making it seasonal.

It looks like there's only a few more days left to figure out the combination before the secret of the Bonju avatar is going to remain a mystery for another year.

Call me crazy, but I think it will be available next August. xD

The avatar is seasonal, not retiring... just like all the other seasonal avatars that are only available at one time during the year.

Wow, that was sudden. xD Wonder why it took us two years?

TNT released new clues in the editorial! Not as hard to work out with those :)

Finally got a clue as to how to get this avi but the book is really expensive. I saw lots of people getting their book from the wishing well so I hope the price will drop eventually..

I can't believe this thread is still going on. I guess the hype is really big, huh? The excitement is almost like during the Altador Cup. Is it true that you can get the needed book for the recipe from the wishing well? I should check that out.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? (New plot?) :O

I doubt that they will retire it, though. It sounds like they're making it seasonal.

Well the customization event only lasts till next weekend I think. After that there will be no events and Style showdown board will disappear (Board 7 (used for plots, events) which means Board 7 will be available for a new plot or event. My prediction will be new plot: End of september/beginning of October.

But the people who are paying 2mil, are just making them stay at that.

pretty sure in the editorial they said ... they didnt want ppl asking about it for another yr (therefore insinuating that it would INDEED be available next august).

-I guess I should have bought the book at 800k and sold it for 2 mill -_- *sigh* I just can't win with this STUPID book!

Well the customization event only lasts till next weekend I think. After that there will be no events and Style showdown board will disappear (Board 7 (used for plots, events) which means Board 7 will be available for a new plot or event. My prediction will be new plot: End of september/beginning of October.

But the people who are paying 2mil, are just making them stay at that.

If it's around that time, then I hope it's some spooky plot (for Halloween at the end of October). That would be cool.

Okay, I'm just wishing that that book deflates before next year, though...