*cough* Who told Axeci he needed golden things?

Izzy ♥

Someone made the mistake of telling Axeci he looked like the Snowager D: Now he's demanded all sorts of golden treasures!

Please help him win a shiny trophy to start his collection? :*

axvote.jpg

Click to vote, as always!

Thank you all so much <3

Thank you all :*

:O :ohno: Well I might as well withdraw my entry LOL That IS fantastic and he does lok like the Snowager, I guess he needs the gold more than I do, also because it's better, hence the "awe" emoticons. I've voted, good luck!

But you're in Wocky, not Hissi - different categories so its perfectly fine ^_^ Good luck to you as well!

Mini Snowager? *pokes* Can he give me an avvie? :D!

He can actually give you an avvie... but unfortunately not the one we're all after LOL

He can actually give you an avvie... but unfortunately not the one we're all after LOL

Awwww... Dang! @_@! I'll be happy to take the avvie anyway :P

Hissi's not an easy category btw (although I'm sure you have already heard a thing or two about that) so good luck advertising!

Woohoo, thank you all! :D

Hissi's not an easy category btw (although I'm sure you have already heard a thing or two about that) so good luck advertising!

Heh, well I'm usually in Kougra or Draik... and I've done Lupe and Xweetok before too... so I think Hissi might be a nice vacation for me LOL

:O I do love your set Izzy, maybe you could keep it even after the BC? :P

Perhaps :P I do like this avvie! Though its been over a year with my old set, I keep wondering who I am when I see my posts xD

*gasp* He's stunning!

I have voted for him, and I would vote again if I could. What a gorgeous picture, Izzy!

:O

Suddenly, I think I know the one avatar that Izzy doesn't have... the Snowager avvie! :O

And he looks beautiful. So I just had to vote. ^_^

Haha, there are lots of avvies I don't have! 53 according to AvLog! But, yes, Snowager is one of them :k

There's a story behind Ashley's Snowager avvie though... she had gone to do something and I left her an offline message on MSN to visit the Snowager if she got back in time... and when she did, of course he gave her the avvie >_< That was years ago, he still doesn't like me enough LOL

Axeci thanks you for the vote ^_^