So You Thought There'd Be A New Plot?

Superfly

Don't worry, you weren't alone, we all thought there would be a new plot coming to Neopets after the removal of the Altador Cup 4 NeoBoard. Instead today we get... Neopia's Style Showdown. Yay? So far, the only upside we've found is that you get a free item just for entering your pet each week, so be sure to do that, if for nothing other than the item.

style_showdown.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem.

I think he looks silly that way, but meh XD

At least you didn't enter your pet with nothing like the theme for the free prize. xDDDDDDDDD

(And yes, I did do that -- like an idiot! =D)

(Izzy should enter this... she does awesome customization jobs...)

Interesting o_O Out of everyone in Neopia, only the 1st 2nd and 3rd will get trophies I assume... very odd. Probably this will become a new yearly event though?

Seriously TNT, a new plot sometime soon please >_< I miss the old plots!

So basically this is a very limited Customisation Spotlight. Bleh. I entered it, but only 9 people get chosen for each section. So, that means out of all Neopia only 27 people have a chance......And the winners only get NC. And it seems that they aren't dividing it like they do for the Customisation Spotlight....so you know those people who use NC Items are going to have an advantage.

Beh, So, Does anyone know if this means there is no chance of a plot now? or do we still have hope for that?

Well, I hope Fox finds out about this board but I think that they are more concerned about finding scandals and such *rolls eyes*.

The topic title made me think there WAS a new plot. c:

Neopia's Style Showdown now makes me think of new themes for my pets.

UGH I KNOW, I got really excited till I read the article! :( ... the free item isnt even that great! :(

...What?

TNT, I think you've lost your creative edge.

My thoughts exactly. I have never been apart of an official plot on Neo, and I would love to do one. But I can't do one when TNT doesn't create one to do! :(

I guess I'll enter just to get a free item, but I'm just randomly going to pick one of my pets.

No, I actually was not thinking a new plot was in the works. I no longer associate TNT with common sense, so expecting anything that used to make the site really great is pretty much out now.

I did go ahead and enter Leifrethescence. She was already dressed up anyway. Though I briefly thought of entering her wearing nothing but a black bow tie just for spite.

Guest Severus Snape

I have a bad feeling about this...people are rioting a lot. I've never seen Neopets so furious...

Oh well.

Fail TNT is fail.

I cannot beleive how stupid Viacom is being with this dumb Style Showdown idea. Do you guys really have nothing better to do all day then come up with lame ideas? =/

And don't say "If you don't like it, quit" because that's called being a control freak. I'm just throwing in my two cents about this whole thing, and i've already pretty much quit playing this site. Just come on to occasionally chat now.

Yes TNT, forget about our safety, plots, and general entertainment. The NC mall needs more items, despite the 10 million already in there, and we need another game challenge with prizes the users don't want!

Viacom don't know how to multi-task. This dumb idea means no new plot.

Hey SNARKIE! Time for you to go to Adamand Donna's new place. Neo has officially crashed and burned.

My posts from a board I made. I felt it all needed to be here as well.

No, I actually was not thinking a new plot was in the works. I no longer associate TNT with common sense, so expecting anything that used to make the site really great is pretty much out now.

I did go ahead and enter Leifrethescence. She was already dressed up anyway. Though I briefly thought of entering her wearing nothing but a black bow tie just for spite.

you can't they have to have a minimum of three items on... so I can't enter my maraquan chomby -_- I am so mad!