First time entering the BC contest! <3

Ok so after 2 weeks of debating, I've decided to enter my koi for the BC. I've never done it before (feels inferior to everyone else) so here's my first shot! This is also my first neopets drawing so @_@ sorry if it's not very neopets-ish. Here's to hoping meia gets a trophy at least! @_@ And hoping that most people didn't use their koi vote yet XD. Also I heard that this week has a lot of good koi entries so don't feel pressured to vote XD *hides pitchforks*

Critics are welcomed!

>>JubJub Goodness!<<

Mind sparing a vote for my darling meiavandread if you think she is deserving? I worked real hard on her drawing!

Vote here: http://www.neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=meiavandread

See the FULL IMAGE (the contest image is cropped) here: http://www.neopets.com/~meiavandread

koicompleteresized.png

There's a short writeup on her petpage so do look! Thank you guys! =DD ^_^

Very nice! I really like the background. Squid ROCK!

Your vote has been cast for meiavandread

Good luck!

Nice drawing, doesn't look like you are taking part in the contest for the first time..

Vote casted, good luck!!

Nice drawing, doesn't look like you are taking part in the contest for the first time..

Vote casted, good luck!!

XD! I've gotten so many of those today haha.

Thank you all for your generous votes and compliments!

And yes Blue of Maraqua,

I WANTED IT ANIMATED! >=D :evil:

It looks absolutely fantastic :)

I've voted for you!

Remember that BC is really about advertising, so spend time in the Neopets Help Chat board and Quest Help board XD

It's fantastic! What program did you use to draw it on?

Your vote has been cast for meiavandread

Wow guys! Thanks for all the positive comments! o_O I don't deserve half of them XD

@Salisona: XD! Coughcough don't tell TNT! ;)

@Xelpha: Thanks for the tip! Advertising on the BC boards is bad enough... I'll probably get to those during weekdays...

It's fantastic! What program did you use to draw it on?

I owe it to my new Adobe Photoshop CS 4 ;) It's the basic functions used actually... Nothing fancy, just normal paint tool and occasional gaussian blur ^^;; You can do it in any other version of pshop to be honest... Oh and inked from a scanned image using my tablet ^^;;

Thank you all for your compliments and votes! =D Like what Philagator3 said, hope more of us can enter the BC so we can have a mass voting session XD