TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

Fero

Originality: 7.5/10 Explorer theme used a lot but I like what you did with this

Scenery: 10/10 The background is near perfect

Theme Flow: 9/10 I feel like the thought bubble shouldn't be there.

Overal: 8.7l wonderful!

Here's the winter superhero, Pringae!

2.png

Bludolph, I like the chia better because his role is more defined: he is the elf at the workshop.. probably on dec 26th judging by the mess :P Kitthie just seems wintry as opposed to christmassy..

Yeah, I've already entered Kitthie :( Anyway urm, yeah, Croy's story is an elf, gift malfunction so they have to unwrap everything and relabel and all. The Nutcracker is a toy that's wandered off.

Kitthie is at her NeoHome, New Years Eve, I've edited her and now think she's SO CUTE:

4.png

:D

i agree she looks fantastic :D its so much better when you have a little back story for your pets isnt it? Anyways, its high time i posted up one of my pets here for review. He looks better when he's in his lookup with the background and the petpet.. but this is Moonlapse:

2.png

My back story is very rough but this is it - Basically, he was once a blue Kiko who was wondering about picking berries from fields, when an Earth faerie stopped him and asked him to be her helper for the day. Together they picked a lot a lot of berries, and to reward him, she decided to make him a Strawberry Faerie! Now he takes care of the berries - helping them grow with his magic, picking them and carefully preserving them. :D

What do you think?

PS Here's the lookup if you think the picture here is too small: Moonlapse Lookup

Man has it been a while, and like everything, my pets have changed. They (hopefully) aren't tacky anymore. So here they are, my pets...

4.png

Blade_Spine

Theme: Space Warrior

4.png

erogon_a52

Theme: Party/Celebration

4.png

Takanuva__37

Theme: Guard

Blade_Spine

Originality: 8/10 I like how you didn't just use the superpack, but space warrior is always used

Scenery: 9.5/10 The background is great

Theme Flow: 10/10 I don't see anything that doesn't say "space warrior"

Overall: 9.3 Awesome, but not perfect

erogon_a52

Originality: 9/10: It's unique

Scenery: 4/10 Gross food background just doesn't fit it

Theme flow: 3/10: I don't see anything party-ish much

Overall:5.5 Sorry :(

Takanuva__37

Originality: 8/10 I've seen quite a few guards, but this one just seems unique

Scenery: 9/10: Great, but not the best for that theme

Theme Flow: 7/10: The clothes kinda don't fit the guard theme

Overall: 8/10: great but the clothing choice could use work

Moonlapse:

Originality: 10/10 Very cute and original. Nice story.

Scenery: 10/10 Makes me want to go there myself!

Theme Flow: 10/10 It is practically screaming strawberry faerie :D.

Overall: 10/10 Has to b the BEST dressed neopet I have ever seen. Try entering him in the customization contest :). I am sure that he will win.

For jaasmine's pets, yeap, more customisation would be good :) You can always use colour schemes to help once you have a set overall idea of how you want them to look :)

2.png

I'm trying to look for more none-nc items which do not cost a few million which fit Meia's overall colour scheme and feel, but I seem to be failing @_@. Any tips?

Moonlapse:

Originality: 10/10 Very cute and original. Nice story.

Scenery: 10/10 Makes me want to go there myself!

Theme Flow: 10/10 It is practically screaming strawberry faerie :D.

Overall: 10/10 Has to b the BEST dressed neopet I have ever seen. Try entering him in the customization contest :). I am sure that he will win.

oh wow thanks for the great review :D maybe i will enter him... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my babies:

Kristepaelda:

2.png

Theme: Birthday girl

Maulkarlin:

2.png

Theme: Samurai warrior

I be Maul's going to get a 1 for creativity, since I used a good part of a Superpack. :P Ceremonial Shenkuu Warrior Armour is practically impossible to customize with, trust me. xD

For larger pictures, go here (Kristal) or here (Maul). A bit of a warning, though. Kristal lags pretty badly, because of the Golden Ball Gown.

NOTE: I don't buy NC. All NC items I own were either bought with free NC, free stuff in the NC Mall, or gifted to me by friends. ;)

kacheek.jpg?t=1263950641

;D My Kacheek, Buck_Hollywood. I bought the paint brush today so now I'm pretty much broke, but I think it looks cute :P Not sure if I like him better with or without the NC clothes. (I didn't buy them w/ money, got NC from the Qasalan Expellibox(sp?))

(I'm not good at rating, sorry D:<)

My baby:

2.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

kacheek.jpg?t=1263950641

;D My Kacheek, Buck_Hollywood. I bought the paint brush today so now I'm pretty much broke, but I think it looks cute :P Not sure if I like him better with or without the NC clothes. (I didn't buy them w/ money, got NC from the Qasalan Expellibox(sp?))

(I'm not good at rating, sorry D:<)

I like the clothes on it... they fit well with the color.

All the purple and blue swirliness of the background goes very nice with the new color of Buck_Hollywood.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

4.png

This is my special little girl that I try my hardest to look presentable :)

I've entered her for a few Customization contests, but she hasn't made it yet D:

I'm not going with reviewing other pets, so anyone wanna review my Ivana and give tips on what else to put or remove?

Note: I don't want her wearing "clothes" she's a natural beauty ^_^

4.png

This is my special little girl that I try my hardest to look presentable :)

I've entered her for a few Customization contests, but she hasn't made it yet D:

I'm not going with reviewing other pets, so anyone wanna review my Ivana and give tips on what else to put or remove?

Note: I don't want her wearing "clothes" she's a natural beauty ^_^

id remove that vase/flower trinket. its clashing with her flowery headband