TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

Twiinkle

Originality - 8/10

Scenery - 9/10 - Pink.. Pink.. Pink..

Theme Flow - 8/10 - I see the theme clearly. though I suggest adding a trinket or two.

Overall - 8.3/10 - good one.

Stahur

Originality - 8/10

Scenery - 8/10 - that background is a bit plain so you might want to add another trinket

Theme Flow - 8/10 - Baby pets are really tough to customize.

Overall - 8/10

Tensely

Originality - 5/10

Scenery - 6/10 - i think the trinkets are not going well with each other

Theme Flow - 5/10 - Sorry but I don't see the theme you are going for

Overall - 5.3/10 - i understand that being a lab rat it always changes species so it's tough to decide on a theme.

Dana

Originality - 7/10 - Most grey pets are customized like this

Scenery - 9/10 - I can see the grey feel.

Theme Flow - 8/10 - I suggest removing the tutu..

Overall - 8/10

Maywish:

Twiinkle:

Originality:8/10

Scenery: 9/10

Theme flow: 9/10- Although, as a cybunny, I don't like the wings that much. :/ (excluding the faerie cybunnies. :P)

Overall: 8.7- Pink isn't my favourite colour, but I like the look of this one. :)

Stahur:

Originality: 8/10- Simple.

Scenery: 8/10- As BJ's suggested, you could add something to make the beach 'less isolated'. :P

Theme flow: 8/10- I wish you could customise baby pets! Then you could add pretty little hats and shorts and *goes on blabbering*

Overall: 8/10

Tensely:

Originality: 6/10

Scenery: 7/10: The flower doesn't look right, seems like an underground hideout.

Theme flow: 7/10- I would suggest having a different shirt if you're going for the 'archer theme'. Again, the flower.

Overall: 6.7

Dana

Orginality: 8/10- I've seen the background a lot of times, but I like the take on the red and grey flower.

Scenery: 9/10- Love the flowers, again. Maybe you could add a floating grey faerie? (of course, we all don't have NC. D:)

Theme flow: 8/10- Yes, not the tutu.

Overall: 8.3- Poor aisha, so sad, wish they smiled like grey kougras...

You've done great with what you've got. ;)

Woah, I go out of town for a day and this topic gets PINNED?

Anyway, here's a rating for Muffin Minion:

Originality 7/10 - First thought for me was 'Oh no, not ANOTHER AC theme?!' so yeah.

Scenery 8/10 - Hm, an AC background and clothes but then random trinkets?

Theme Flow 7/10 - Again, an AC background and clothes but flowers and a certificate? Doesn't flow very well, sorry.

Overall 7.7/10 - Try finding some more AC clothes and replace the certificate and flowers with them. :)

And one for the *new* Aquielia:

Originality 9/10 - I love the whole underwater theme now.

Scenery 9.5/10 - A lot more underwater theming now. Also, good to see the new colour.

Theme Flow 9.5/10 - With the colour, and more underwater things, the theme really works.

Overall 9.3/10 - Cool job.

May edit with more ratings soon.

Izzy,

Thank you for the honest ratings, and congrats on getting Notable Neopet! :3

Jesorei

Ah, taking a journey into the ice caves!

Originality: 7/10

Scenery: 8/10- obviously, ice should stay ice. :P

Theme flow: 8/10- if you're going for a colour theme, the hat and the scarf don't go well with the overall look. And maybe the gloves. You could go with darker pants (too keep warm, realistically)

Overall: 7.7/10- A bit of tweaking and its a lovely customization! The background has been a bit overused, but ah well. xP

It's been a while so I better continue this thread again. :D

Jesorei

Originality - 7/10 - winter theme is very common (I even have one)

Scenery - 8/10 - I understand there isn't many choice of backgrounds for a winter theme so this would be ok!

Theme Flow - 8/10 - i'm not really a fan of that hat but it does go well with your theme.

Overall - 7.6/10 - Not many Neopoint items are available for winter theme so the variation is very limited. (I'm actually thinking of changing Mir's theme)

I know this isn't much of a change to my other look, but Tibbles and his faerie friend have taken a trip to outer space! :O (Thankyou sooo much to Amanda's friend for providing the tickets!-aka background. xD)

2.png

And Locindia's back at home doing some home chores...at Christmas. :P

2.png

Sharandu hasn't changed though. ;)

I'm going to do mine one at a time so I can explain a little bit about each one as I go

4.png

To get the full scope of my choices for Ybsirb's customization you would need to read her description,

but in short, she's a sloth minion working undercover as a spy in the Defenders of Neopia Headquarters.

Stephanie's Pets:

Tibbles: I don't think Tonu's are very easy to customize so take this review with a grain of salt.

Originality 6/10 - A pretty common background, but the jelly crown matching his blue hair was pretty clever.

Scenery 8/10 - I'm not sure if you did this on purpose, but even though this is "technically" a space BG. I think it has kind of Darigan feel to it.

Theme Flow 6/10 - I'm not sure what your theme was and I find the wings a faerie a bit distracting.

Overall 7/10 - Like I said Tonu's are tricky and there isn't a lot of Darigan BG's or anything else, so with that in mind I think you did well.

Locindia:

Originality 9/10 - You got pretty out of the box with your use of accessories and what things "could" be. I'm not sure it all works, but it's clever.

Scenery 10/10 - I like this background a lot. Even though it isn't Christmas time; it really matches the colors and mood of your pet.

Theme Flow 7/10 - I think you wanted the fan to be a broom/mop and the bucket to be cleaning water, but it's not real clear. I have no idea where the faerie fits in...

Overall 8/10 - Overall I love her. The clothes are perfect and the mood is right. It could be a little clearer, but it does have an obvious theme.

YbsirbNahtanhoj

Originality: 9/10 :cool:

Scenery: 9/10 Perhaps paint her a darker colour? White doesn't go too well with the rest.

Theme Flow: 10/10 Everything fits well together.

Overall: 9.5/10 :D

Tibbles

Originality: 9/10

Scenery: 9/10 OK so the items don't /really/ fit in with the scenery, but the colour scheme goes together very well so good job!

Theme Flow: 9/10 I like your theme! Darkness, right?

Overall: 9/10 Nice

locindia

Originality: 10/10 Never seen something like that before!

Scenery:9/10 Not sure how the faerie fits in.

Theme Flow: 8/10 The colours don't go well together, or the faerie, but everything looks great otherwise.

Overall: 8.5/10 :)

2.png

Again, RockNRobin's lookup and story add a lot to his customization, but he's less complex than Ybsirb.

I'm going rate Cougaretta, Flakewhyte, and Rathunta at the same time cause my opinion on them is pretty much the same:

Originality: 8/10, there isn't a whole lot of flash or pizazz, but I LOVE how you've

done SO much without spending a lot. A very effective use of the cheap/free items.

Scenery: 9/10 They all have a very good use of background and items to confirm theme,

but on Cougaretta I would loose the bracelet, on Rathunta I would loose the candle.

Maybe consider changing Cougaretta background to the library? She looks studious to me.

Theme Flow: 9/10 There is maybe one little thing here & there that could go our change, but their very cohesive.

Overall: 9/10 Like I said my favorite part is how you've used a lot of freebies and cheap items and they still look really nice.

Mayeas on the other hand I don't get at all. Im thinking maybe there is a theme and I'm just not getting it,

but without going through a whole review my suggestion is just make Mayeas more like your other pets.

I've re-shuffled Mayeas' look to appear to be like a very young kid.

EDIT:

Rock N Robin

Originality: 8/10- I think Robin looks pretty awesome with the jacket and background combo- brilliant!

Scenery: 8/10 It fits well to the Songstar theme.

Theme Flow: 10/10 It's awesome. End of comment.

Overall: 9.5/10 Robin's Awesome.

post-382-1248731536_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. I'm finally joining in.

Today was my anniversary, and my husband bought me the Whimsical Gothic Dress, because it is somewhat similar to my wedding dress. So, now that I finally feel like I have a theme worth rating, I thought I'd join in.

2.png

Frostgleam has gone a bit goth on me since she turned all ghostly.

2.png

Sun_reichardt, my lab pet, is currently the personification of my rage against blackflies.

And now, time to rate some other pets. I don't have much time right now, so I'll just rate RockNRobin right now. I'll rate more pets later.

RockNRobin

Originality: 10/10

Scenery: 8/10 - The stage is almost perfect for this one. Maybe an accessory or two would enhance it, though.

Theme Flow: 10/10 - The clothing is perfect!

Overall: 9/10 - It's a rockabilly 'robin' on stage. How can you go wrong?

Frostgleam

Originality: 9/10 It looks very unique and quite frankly it is about as creepy as my cousin (who is REALLY creepy) :D

Scenery: 9.5/10 It looks perfect with the pet and clothes.

Theme Flow: 10/10 Everything is perfect with the theme.

Overall: 9.5/10 Very good.

Sun_reichardt

Originality: 10/10 I've never seen anything like it!

Scenery: 8/10 It kind of matches with the coconut head.

Theme Flow: 7/10 There are things that don't exactly match well.

Overall: 8.5/10 Pretty good.

Now then my pet Dragon_Jr_677

2.png

It kinda looks like an Indian.

Alright, thanks for the honest rating! I think I was tired when I put that gravestone there, lol.

And now I have another one! :O

Here is thelutariprince. =D This one /sort of/ has a gaming theme, so here it is.

4.png

I also have a gaming/toys theme. I adopted doidle_jik and painted him biscuit. Please rate honestly.

2.png

Dragon_Jr_677

Originality 10/10- I would have never seen a theme like this.

Scenery 5/10- The snow capped mountains in the background is confusing

Theme Flow 7/10- As i said the background is confusing.

Overall 8/10 - nice pet.

doidle_jik

Originality 7/10- Not a huge fan of the gaming bg but i like what youre trying with the "gaming" theme

Scenery 6/10- as said above not a fan of the bg but it does fit with your theme

Theme Flow 8/10- good theme flow with use of gaming customs

Overall 7/10 - very well presented overall.

Heres my 4:

Kanga_85 with a distinct Qasalan/Lost Desert theme

4.png

Gentle_me with a Darigan "Shifty" Neovian Thief theme

4.png

_XXMICKYXX_ with a wizards apprentice theme

4.png

PeterP53neo with an underwater/treasure hunter theme

4.png

Hope you guys like them :)

Kanga_85

Originality 9/10- Never een it before, that's for sure.

Scenery 8/10- I like the background but i'm not sure about the flower.

Theme Flow 8/10- Nice

Overall 8.5/10 - Good

Gentle_me

Originality 10/10- Awome

Scenery 10/10- Great

Theme Flow 10/10- It all goes together VERY well

Overall 1o/10 - Best i've seen in a long time

_XXMICKYXX_

Originality 9/10- Yup, that theme is new to me.

Scenery 8/10- I like the background

Theme Flow 8/10- Not much, but it's till pretty cool.

Overall 9/10 - Nice

PeterP53neo

Originality 7/10- I've seen it before

Scenery 9/10- The head peice is a nice touch

Theme Flow 10/10- The color and items go together nicely.

Overall 8/10 - Best version of that theme i've seen so far.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=jnjnryan_2

I can't post the picture but can someone rate mine?

wow thanks super squirrel! I didnt think id have any chance at getting such a good review. but i appreciate your comments. I think less is more in the customisation war :) My favourite is my skeith at the moment. The whole theme just fell into place for me. I got him through a very lucky lab zap and the clothing just works so well. I love your kacheek i once had a mutant one myself. I would rate it for you but ill leave it to someone who hasnt rated a pet yet. Thanks again :) Melissa

Thanks for the help. Ok, here are my two pets:

4.png

Erogon_a52

4.png

Takanuva__37

Erogon_a52

5/10

Takanuva__37

7.5/10 ( almost 8 :D )

pls rate my pets

<3 Chukoku the Baby hissi <3

:snorkle: lence157 Yellow Quiggle :snorkle:

(: otro_mas_pa_la_cole Split Lenny (:

:skull: Zeemacabeema Ghost Hissi ( with M-Island Customise ) :skull:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts to a maximum of 5 smilies.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.