TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

Maybe you could get the whole set of magician outfit and change the background. But I found that your pet is a girl and the magician theme is more suitable for a Male Blumaroo.

By the way, here is my suggestion if you want to stick to the magician theme:

My Idea

Oh thank you that's really cute! Yeah my poor blumaroo used to be a boy. Zapped. That's why I stopped purchasing the rest of the magician set. I'm not too big a fan of the female blumaroo clothing on her because of her colour. <_< If you have any suggestion for something more feminine though I would be grateful.

Oh thank you that's really cute! Yeah my poor blumaroo used to be a boy. Zapped. That's why I stopped purchasing the rest of the magician set. I'm not too big a fan of the female blumaroo clothing on her because of her colour. <_< If you have any suggestion for something more feminine though I would be grateful.

Oh I see. I think that your Blumaroo's colour matches the Magician theme. I am glad that you like my customization idea. ^_^

Here are some of my suggestions:

Shepherdess

School Girl

Birthday Girl

Okay, SO I think I'm going to post all my customized pets, from my sides too so sorry if this is a lot. :/ I really want to know what people think and what else I could do with them, though preferably stick to NP items as I don't have much NC.

4.png

This is Audissea (Or auddisea?) my magma Xwee. She's a superhero (or supervillain?), and looks cooler with her Jazzmosis glasses and Rolling Fog Foreground, but those don't show up well in the image so you can just imagine them. It's more of a male theme, so I'm hoping to change her gender? Though there's nothing that keeps a female from being an awesome superhero.

4.png

dream_a_little was originally a side pet, but her color begged for NC clothes and... I had run out of gift bags. So here she is :) She's kinda an angel, if you... couldn't... tell.... heh.

4.png

HazelNutella was my first Neopet from way back when I was in 7th grade :) I love her to pieces. She's sweet, but just a little sassy.

4.png

Midnight_canopy is another pet from way back, nearly as long as HazelNutella. It seems all the starry pets are wizards, but that's okay, I thought this looked too cool to pass up. Cost me a lot to get the background, too, as it's a NC item no longer found in the Mall... :'(

4.png

Iridium_flare, my spacey neopet. I don't know how to dress her, so this is what I have her in for now. I like the background as it's fitting with her name, and I'm keeping her silver. Any ideas?

4.png

I got iridesce on a whim and I don't have any clue how to dress her, any ideas? NP items only, preferably.

4.png

b1rd_of_parad1se is a picky eater and a bit of a showoff. I kind of imagine her to have a tomboy personality. I don't know what else to put her in though. Everything seems to clash with her colors...

4.png

Ah, Muirenna was a dreamie, I saved all last summer for her. Her customization used to be nicer but I traded her to a side for dream_a_little, therefore all NC items were out.

So folks. Sorry for the jillions of pics. I am dying for ratings and constructive criticism :D

queensorchadragon:

I love all your pets. They are perfectly themed with the clothes matching the backgrounds.

I give 10/10 to each and every one of them. Keep up the good work. :D

Here are my pets:

2.png ... Loteraby; one of my dream pets

2.png ... Zadabea

Thanks for the rating ... when it comes.

• 2 weeks later...

For both your pets... a 9/10 for the two of them, decent job by the way.

Here's my Darigan Hissi all dressed up for the Altador Cup!

4.png

10/10

He's cute!

Here are some of my darlings, they don't have backgrounds or anything, but I think they're cute!

2.png

That's Shoy Baby

2.png

May in her Summer outfit

2.png

My little rockstar Ryli

2.png

Ms. Happy already for a goodnight's sleep

2.png

And...Dark Princess Asikai!

Wow....I feel like they're on the Neopian runway.

• 2 weeks later...

Those wings look amazing!! I almost wish your xwee was zombie, but I know how massively expensive those are.

GUESSWHATGUESSWHATGUESSWHAT! I totally just got given a chocolate pteri for freeeee! Someone wanted to adopt it out lol. Tell me what you think of the outfit I have picked out? Haven't done anything to him yet though.

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/35542

Alsooo, just got this customization together for my sweet Ixi, Ailtine :)

4.png

Oooopinions?

Oh I see. I think that your Blumaroo's colour matches the Magician theme. I am glad that you like my customization idea. ^_^

Here are some of my suggestions:

Shepherdess

School Girl

Birthday Girl

I completely forgot to thank you for this!! ^^ I went with the school girl until I decided to start zapping again. It was a wonderful idea!

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to dress up a male Ice Blumaroo? this is him right now (sorry I'm too lazy to take a screenie xD )

Okay, I have a plan for a new pet I'm thinking of creating, a Blue Aisha, and this is the outfit I'm considering.

However, the one I already have is (very badly done) Magikarp_Hughlis.

2.png

Click the image for the lookup/larger picture.

GUESSWHATGUESSWHATGUESSWHAT! I totally just got given a chocolate pteri for freeeee! Someone wanted to adopt it out lol. Tell me what you think of the outfit I have picked out? Haven't done anything to him yet though.

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/35542

Alsooo, just got this customization together for my sweet Ixi, Ailtine :)

Oooopinions?

Mmm for the Pteri, I'm not crazy about it, but it works I guess :) The boat lantern looks really out of place though, since there already are other lamp posts in the background, so it's clearly out of place.

Ailtine looks REALLY good though, love the entire green theme, with the nice vibrant dash of orange hair! Really dig the look and she looks nice and feminine :)

Okay, I have a plan for a new pet I'm thinking of creating, a Blue Aisha, and this is the outfit I'm considering.

However, the one I already have is (very badly done) Magikarp_Hughlis.

Click the image for the lookup/larger picture.

Love the Aisha's look, and the raincoat looks especially dashing. The water splash really irritates me though, but that's just me, so feel free to use it still :)

As for Magikarp, I'm really not feeling it... The meerca banner seems rather unrelated and random, the pile of dung looks really out of place, and the wing coming out so near his tail looks really strange! The headband also doesn't sit too nicely on his head, but that one isn't as glaring as the other parts I mentioned. The rest of the outfit works though.

These are my pets:

2.png

Dycette. Going for the Lost Desert theme of course, but I haven't found any other items that go with the theme and colour scheme, other than the paintbrush clothes.

2.png

EverlastingDesire. She was Royalgirl, painted Christmas, painted Faerie - so you see bits of the earlier 2 colours on her (: I chose the background cos it brings out the colours of her outfit. The only customisation item I've found that would go along with the colour palette is Shiny Obsidian Foreground, which I haven't purchased yet.

Any thoughts!

These are my pets:

2.png

Dycette. Going for the Lost Desert theme of course, but I haven't found any other items that go with the theme and colour scheme, other than the paintbrush clothes.

2.png

EverlastingDesire. She was Royalgirl, painted Christmas, painted Faerie - so you see bits of the earlier 2 colours on her (: I chose the background cos it brings out the colours of her outfit. The only customisation item I've found that would go along with the colour palette is Shiny Obsidian Foreground, which I haven't purchased yet.

Any thoughts!

Your Draik: 10 out of 10

Grand job trying to find stuff that matches your Desert Draik's colour scheme.

Your Peophin: 9 out of 10

Not a very bad job on the cross-paint, and I had plans on getting a Royalgirl-Faerie pet as well due to the Fairy Princess look.

Here's my Kiko firefly_goblin dressed up for Christmas in July, enjoy!

4.png

4.png

Originality: 4/10 - I think most of the Christmas combos have been explored, so it's hard to be original in the category. But still a nice job.

Scenery: 7/10 - Background suits the theme nicely and the list is adorable. I would loose the candy cane, it's distracting and doesn't quite fit the color scheme.

Theme Flow: 10/10 - Obviously a Christmas theme, and that it's specifically Christmas in July is cute.

Overall: 6/10 - Just loose the candy cane and your gold. Maybe if you wanted a foreground item consider the snow drift, or something that suits the color scheme better.

OH BOY! I'm excited. I haven't submitted any pets to this in ages, and I love my current customizations.

I'll start with my main account, this is JohnathanBrisby and YbsirbNathanhoj: You can click their pictures to see their stories:

4.png4.png

Nerdy Studious Gamer | Sloth Minion

^my favorite is your shadow usul and your christmas shoryu.

She's not a Christmas Shoyru, she's just plain old Red. I guess the velvet dress makes her look a little Christmas-y. And thank you. I love those pets much.

Anyway,

2.png

Googzie in his fishing outfit

2.png

Skreamo one of my new pets

2.png

And Razzle

I'm not a big fan of backgrounds and am also working on paint brush goals so I really can't spend money on them but I'll participate in this topic anyway.

2.png

Obviously, your pets aren't quite finished being customized, but I wanted to say that I really like pairing the Darigan border with the city background. It's a nice color scheme and from what I've seen, a pretty original combo. If you had them I would considering going with the twisted horns instead of Vira's, but you have a good thing going there...

mall_horns_twisted.gif

Twisted Horns

Edit: Once I got started I couldn't stop...here's a sample of how I see your Kiko finishing off: Darigan Kiko

OH BOY! I'm excited. I haven't submitted any pets to this in ages, and I love my current customizations.

I'll start with my main account, this is JohnathanBrisby and YbsirbNathanhoj: You can click their pictures to see their stories:

4.png4.png

Nerdy Studious Gamer | Sloth Minion

I will rate both of them 10/10! Honestly, I love all of your pets! They are so well-customized.

I think the library theme suits JohnathanBrisby, his nerdy look is so cute~ :wub_anim:

For YbsirbNahtanhoj, I am not a big fan of evil thing but I think you did a great job!

Now it's my turn! Here is my Rainbow Cybunny, lovelybeans customized with NP items:

397675259.jpg

I thought of painting her Cloud and customize her like this: (I still lack of the "On the Go Cybunny Wig" :ohno::( )

397675258.jpg

Can anyone give me some ideas? Should I paint her cloud or I should just let her remains Rainbow? (The wig costs around 700k NP on TP!)

here is one of mine, it's not really original but i like it 1366242384_5_7VoE.jpeg

lovelybeans: 9/10

what's that thing in his/her hand?

I will rate both of them 10/10! Honestly, I love all of your pets! They are so well-customized.

Thanks so much! I really love customization. I lament losing the art of the UC pets, but I'm not sure I'd go back because I LOVE customizing.

397675259.jpg

Originality/Theme: 6/10 - Obviously the negg theme has been done a lot, however I gave you more than half points here because I think parring the colorful

negg items with your rainbow pets is a good call. Further more, original or not I am always so impressed with people who make nice customizations using just NP items.

Scenery/Clothing: 9/10 - Background suits the theme nicely and the colorful plushie neggs are definitely your best foreground item. I would loose apron because

you can't really see it and the purple bow sticking out is kind of confusing when you can't tell for sure where it's coming from. The only reason I know the apron is

because I have/had it on my Bruce before. I think you could go without the clothes at all, but you could stick with the negg theme and replace it with the Colourful Festival Negg Skirt.

clo_fon_neggskirt.gif

Overall: 9/10 - Just a few tiny little tweaks and she's prefect. As far as painting her cloud goes I honestly like the rainbow negg combo WAY better. The cloud customization isn't nearly as original and it's doesn't have as much depth and detail. The only thing I like about it better is that the wig balances the clothing and items on the lower portion of the picture. So maybe you could an a wig or a hat to your rainbow combo? Since you have on the cracked negg slippers maybe you could add the negg shell hat? Or I played around with Dress to impress and thought the Altador cup wig looked nice.

clo_hat_neggshell.gifclo_altcp_acviwig.gif

1366242384_5_7VoE.jpeg

Those goggles look really great on your pet! It's my favorite part of your customization. Is that the Comic Con item they just gave out?

I know it's not at all original, but since the goggle look so great I kind of wish you would go with a more default Moltara steam punk look...

Love the Aisha's look, and the raincoat looks especially dashing. The water splash really irritates me though, but that's just me, so feel free to use it still :)

Thanks! I just created said Aisha, her name's _katara_water_tribe_ - she's been made to look like Katara from Avatar: The Legend of Aang, who's a water bender (hence the Water Splash). But I think I'll remove that from my wishlist considering it'll be very hard to get. Which means I have shopping for two NP items to do now I have the Pretty Dark Wig! :) Thanks for the comment! As for both of your pets, I rate them 10/10, I see absolutely nothing in either outfit that I don't adore. :D

Anyway, here's Ant023396:

Antoutfit.jpg

8/10 - I like the theme, but I don't think the jacket completely works well with the dress, but they don't do one like that minus the gears so you only have half a point off for that. The arm warmers don't look right at all to me. (They ARE arm warmers, right? Correct me if I'm wrong XD) I'm also not too certain with the staff, though it's just the colour of the tip of it. If they had another one with an orange tip then I'd say get that one... but as that's not the case (as far as I know) then again, taking half a point off.

8/10 - I like the theme, but I don't think the jacket completely works well with the dress, but they don't do one like that minus the gears so you only have half a point off for that. The arm warmers don't look right at all to me. (They ARE arm warmers, right? Correct me if I'm wrong XD) I'm also not too certain with the staff, though it's just the colour of the tip of it. If they had another one with an orange tip then I'd say get that one... but as that's not the case (as far as I know) then again, taking half a point off.

Aye, the Christmas Ruki Sleeves do look a little odd, but I can't get rid of them, otherwise the red ribbon goes with it. I think the only possible solution round it is to somehow blend some more green in, or find something else completely... speaking of which, I might add the Ruki Flower Vendor Basket to her outfit, so it would look something like this: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/45823

As for the staff, nope, that one's the AAA Host Cane, so there's no variation.