Introducing Sheng_Chi!

Hello again all ^_^

Well, I certainly didn't expect to be posting this announcement so very soon - but thanks to super awesome forums member Lindy... we now have a Draik for lending :D I'm very pleased to introduce you all to Sheng_Chi!

4.png

Sheng's first chain will run with the October group, if you want to sign up make sure you read the Pet Lending Rules and the Proceedure topic before PM'ing TDN Avatar Lending :) As with the Krawk chain, there are slightly stricter requirements on your forums and Neopets account for borrowing her, but I have faith that you'll all have no trouble achieving them!

I'm open to suggestions for our next goal, my first thought was a Meowclops of our own - since the one we lend now belongs to another generous forums member. If we had our own, I'd be happier to open it up for reduced collateral lending similar to the other expensive items we lend. Other options would be a BGC, MSPP (TCG) or a SuAP. Of those three, BGC is probably the most attainable at around 50 million.

Thank you all for your continuing support ♥

Wow!

You rock, Lindy.

Looks very nice.

I vote for a BGC for the next goal. That is easily obtainable (well, at the rate we're going anyway), and that was my first thought.

Although, a Meowclops would be good...

Thankyou very much Lindy to have Sheng_Chi join the TDN community! :D

I'd say we should go for our own meowy next... it would be more to reach for some of our members, lol.

Go TDN! :P

I vote for MSPP or SuAP. :) But I'm just expensive like that. Whatever works best for the ALP is awesome sausage for me.

Wow, so now we have our own Draik, too. Thanks, Lindy!

I vote for BGC or MSPP, but that's just because I already have the Meowclops avvie. Although I'd love to be able to borrow a SuAP, it would probably take for ever. But whatever the ALP decides to do is fine with me. After all, I imagine that some day we'll have all the avvie items. ;)

EDIT: I had no idea MSPP cost so much! I think we should get Meowy over with and then get BGC. ;)

Thanks Lindy for the lend!! Its very generous of you to do so!

I would vote for MSPP because it like the appearance of it lol but I don't mind the rest also..

I would vote for trying to reach the most expensive things first than we can reach the others faster. Thanks, Lindy!

Izzy said in another topic that the SuAP is nearing two billion. :O

Although, if we could get it, then I would sign up for the lending chain. =D

Just like I would if we got a MSPP or BGC.

Well, I'd certainly be up for trying for a SuAP. I still need the BGC, too, though. Anything we pick now is going to take a while. Whatever staff decides is fine by me!

[edit: SuAP nearing 2 billion?!? Ouch! Okay, maybe not so much...]

Sheng_Chi is a beautiful Draik! Thank you, Lindy, for your massive kindness to the ALP!

From a purely selfish standpoint, I would like the ALP's next goal to be MSPP (TCG). However, Meowclops is a much more reasonable choice that would be accessible to more people. Whatever it may be, good luck on reaching your next goal, ALP!

(Let's all get out there and donate!!)

Thanks for your opinions everyone :) Realistically, our next goal will either be a Meowy to open up reduced collateral lending or a new BGC.

For those that are unaware, MSPP ranges between 300 and 500 million - so thats a rather large goal as well. And what I said about SuAP in the other topic is the reality of that one too. I'm much rather get the Meowy or the BGC out of the way before we even think about MSPP or SuAP, just beause those two will take a very long time to achieve. If we can get the cheaper stuff first, then people can benefit from it while we save for the final two big-ticket items ^_^

Thank you very much Lindy. That's very nice :D

For the next goal, I think a meowclops or a new BGC is more attainable than the MSPP or SuAP. *nods*

the ALP isn't allowed to take collateral on pets, as it is against Neopets Terms & Conditions. Lendings are based off of the users trustworthiness, and forum and neopet accounts. For more information, see the pet lending rules pinned topic.

may i please borrow the draik :)

if it gives an avatar then i would like to have it :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Icy Izzy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Khaly, you can view the number of posts you have to the left of any of your posts. Look at your avatar, then down four lines. You'll see

. That number will continue updating every time you post. TDN ALP requires a minimum number of posts to borrow the Draik, which is relatively high.

I think you should go for the BGC next. Its really hard to find a lender these days, and most want full collateral anyways...

Meowy would be good too, and not too hard, as its down to about 6.5 mill on the trading post (or it was the other day)

-- the posts you need are on the pages that tell you the requirements, its like 25 for normal pets, and 150 (unless otherwise noted) for the special ones I think ... I'd have to go look at it again...

Yay! Thank you Lindy for donating a Draik to the forums! :) I personally think that we should get BGC. After we get BGC, we can try for Meowclops. I know it seems like we're going backwards, but then the goal will just be that much easier to achieve. And also, some people sell BGC for 35 million, not 50, so if we manage to get a great deal, we could save 15 million which could be used for Meowclops.