Introducing Sheng_Chi!

i would like to borrow the draik please :)

You have to mail TDN avatar lending. Also, you have to be four months to be able to get lend, and you have to be pretty active around the forums. Good luck getting lend!

I agree with it currently at 35 mill you could save 15 million... theres really no way to know if its going to go up or down for sure ... but if they ever retire it it will be like the mspp and suap, and will be much harder to lend!!

Don't jinx it....at least until I have the avatar. *shifty eyes* :P

The most the ALP has ever had is about 5.5mil though, the other 4mil for Krawk came from me - it will take us years to save for a BGC xD Thats the main reason we want to do all the cheaper stuff first lol It is possible to pick up a painted Meowclops for under 5mil so that one is reachable for now :) After that we will attempt the BGC!

Of course if TNT do another mass-release of the BGC and the price drops back around what it did last time, then we'll switch and get that first :P

Thanks for lending the Draik Lindy!

I know I'm not ready for the "pet" avatars yet so after I accomplish my goal of getting 11 million neopoints, I'm gonna transfer one of my main pets on my sides and then hope to get lent almost ALL the avatar pets lolz ^_^

I think meowclops should be first (getting it lent today for FULL collat!) and it would be nice for others to get it cheaper than what I'm borrowing it for :headphone:

For everyone that's asking to be lent now, be sure to read the rules of the pet lending and chains :)

Im saving my pennies, but it will be years before I have 50 million np! lol .. stupid BGC! .. I'm really hoping for a mass introduction of them into the market, that would make my year! :P (maybe they could do that with MSPP and SuaP too ... the prices are a BIT rediculous...)

I can't see them doing it with MSPP or SuAP, but BGC isn't retired - just rarity 100 - so last time they released a bunch of them at once and the price dropped down around 7 million ^_^ If only they'd try that again just for us lol

That would be great if the price dropped. I'm horrible at gaining np, and BGC is the last item-lending avvie I need that isn't in the absolutley ridiculous price range. xD

Are you kidding! awww I wish I had of been there for the 7 mill price, that is very attainable!! ... Maybe they could release new trading cards? :) they could make it really rare still ... but it might give TDN a chance to get a hold of one! :) (wishful thinking... )..

just wondering, can you wish for retired items in the wishing well ?

• 2 weeks later...