New Game Challenge and Dice of Destiny!

Ali Cat

I am still stuck at the petpet part in the Altador cup *headdesk* help me please and anyway I really thik that TNT must realise plots instead of emptyin our pockets in the economical crises.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. While we are on the subject of plots (I was, at least) HOW ABOUT A REAL WAR PLOT TNT? Is there anyone there who remembers Curse of Maraqua?

I remember someone stating somewhere (editorial, boards, w/e) that TNT doesn't approve of wars anymore. They put it like this:

"Imagine a parent's shock when they found out their little five year old Johnny was fighting monsters on a supposedly friendly children's site?"

I think this is a great idea. I never really bother to play the new games, and Dice of Destiny is one of my favorites now! <3 And the music is amazing, I hope there's an MP3 file available.

I finally beat AAA's score after several tries, and I'm really proud of myself. xD The fan was perfect for my Kau Baia.

And TNT doesn't approve of wars? What? o____0 Little five-year-old Johnny can easily fight monsters now by doing the Defenders of Neopia challenges, or just fighting in the BD in general. I loved CoM and I've been hoping for another war, so I really hope that the reason we haven't gotten one isn't because TNT is catering to toddlers.

Yey, I got both prizes! But I'm not very happy about this challenge if it's really going to be for every new game, I'll definitely be stressed up trying to get every prize.

New plots, especially war themed - ftw! This kind of parenting advisory is senseless... (I hope Battledome won't just disappear one day:))

I don't know how long or how many games will be involved in this, but as a news fiend, I can tell you there are a lot of new game images floating around

right now, and almost none of them have the traditional game marquee...so...like I said I don't know, but this has the potential to be a pretty cool new feature.

Warning Off Topic: I agree with Pikadonas. How are war plots different from the BD? And this is not just a children's site, don't parents research anything on the net before they let their kids start playing away at it? It was created for college kids. How many times does that issue have to be addressed? Basic video games, for kids even, are much more violent then any of the Neo-plots ever though about being...

After a million years I finally beat AAA! I don't know if I'm bad at math or unlucky, but that game was decently hard for me.

Still won though. I'm not sure if I'll play all the Lulu's...probably because the steeper the cost the fewer people the the rarer the prizes.

Lucky for me I bought a lot of NC recently; I was buying Mystery Capsules for my gallery. So not loosing any $ I didn't already spend.

Will TDN make a counter for this one? :P

Playing now, and hoping for AAA, after my good score at AC got my hopes up that I AM good at playing games. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Beat AAA's score. Quite easy. In 5 minutes after this post, too.

Well, I finally managed to get over 500 points and beat AAA. I'm not playing that game again, though. I didn't like it much.