New Game Challenge and Dice of Destiny!

Ali Cat

A new game is on its way, Dice of Destiny! Coupled with this is a New Game Challenge. AAA, Abigail, and Lulu are back and ready to go. Beat their score to receive a fun prize! Click here to get the scoop on the New Game Challenge, and don't forget to check TDN's coverage of the New Game Challenge!

Frontpage Marquee

ngc_09_diceofdestiny.jpg

Frontpage Game Marquee

ng_1126.gif

New Game Challenge Marquee

1126.gif

Buttons

ctp_1126.gificon_1126.giftm_1126.gif

Featured Game Marquee

fg_1126.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the first prizes are:

AAA: Desert Fan Staff: gif_desertfan_staff.gif (Wearable)

AA: Lost Desert Eyeshadow gro_ld_eyeshadow.gif

Lulu: Unavailable (No-one can buy tickets yet)

Though there is and isn't a rush, if you read the faq, you can only earn all prizes at the current challenge, the next challenge could be at most a few weeks or even tomorrow.

At the risk of repeating what has probably already been enunciated on various boards:

1. The AC "just" ended.

2. The NC Challenge for the AC just ended, and now they are starting another NC contest. How much money do they think the players have?

3. What ever happened to the idea of actual PLOTS on the site? Is EVERYTHING going to be a Dare or Challenge from now on? I swear if they were to do a Lost Desert style plot now new players would die of shock. I think I would too.

4. While we are on the subject of plots (I was, at least) HOW ABOUT A REAL WAR PLOT TNT? Is there anyone there who remembers Curse of Maraqua?

/RANT

Calm now....

I beat AAA! Is this going to be for the whole month?

From the FAQ:

3. How long does each New Game Challenge last?

Each New Game Challenge will last until the next new game is released. This means that you could have weeks to play the new game and win the prizes... or you could have just a day to do so! If you want to be sure to complete the current challenge and earn your prizes, play today!

So this is NOT like the Daily Dare or the Games Master Challenge, we won't see games that already exists (like Hasee Bounce), This will be for New games only, So chnaces are this will go on forever, for each and every new game.

It won't last a month, we may only have 2 challenges in a month, so chnaces are there will be no trophy or nothing, just the prizes we're given for the challenges.

This is made to encourage more people to play new games, not as a event. So who knows, a plot may happen the same time.

It won't last a month, we may only have 2 challenges in a month, so chnaces are there will be no trophy or nothing, just the prizes we're given for the challenges.

This is made to encourage more people to play new games, not as a event. So who knows, a plot may happen the same time.

Darn,no spiffeh trophy??darn.

new plot?that would be awesome,though.with a spiffeh trophy too,:D

Ooh! Maybe this means that they are planning to release a bunch of new games! I'm getting close to the Top Gamer Avatar, so that would be great for me. C'mon, TNT! Keep releasing those games!

I have horrible luck with dice, dice rollers, and any game involving dice, so this one wasn't much fun for me. However, I was still able to beat AAA after not too many tries!