Altador Cup Prizes are Released!

Ali Cat

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand id the shop fully open and will their me more prizes? If they are i must say i am diapointed of tnt ;s work on prizes this year. the prizes are all from lat year and not frm this year they should gt an update i mean ROO ISALAND JERSEY they practicly came in last psition

Roo Island won the cup last year. The Prize Shop this year was for them. Next year's Prize Shop will have Krawk Island celebratory items.

I've got a question... Do the prices change over the year? Because I hear some of you saying "I'll wait a bit".

I got about 600 points and I'm fine with that. I don't need any Yooyu anyway :) A couple of books might be very nice!

Does everyone get NC in the end (even if nobody got it yet)?

I've got a question... Do the prices change over the year? Because I hear some of you saying "I'll wait a bit".

I got about 600 points and I'm fine with that. I don't need any Yooyu anyway :) A couple of books might be very nice!

Does everyone get NC in the end (even if nobody got it yet)?

No they don't. I'm assuming the people who are waiting aren't sure of what to buy and are waiting to buy them later. I'm in a similar sort of situation myself...I spent a few points on some stuff, and now I'm stuck with 1,300 or so points which can't buy anything good and are going to rot. xD

As for the NC...nobody knows if TNT will actually award it. The message about the NC only showed up before it came live, if you remember. Later it changed.

Roo Island won the cup last year. The Prize Shop this year was for them. Next year's Prize Shop will have Krawk Island celebratory items.

This should be changed i think whose with me!!!!!!!!!

No they don't. I'm assuming the people who are waiting aren't sure of what to buy and are waiting to buy them later. I'm in a similar sort of situation myself...I spent a few points on some stuff, and now I'm stuck with 1,300 or so points which can't buy anything good and are going to rot. xD

As for the NC...nobody knows if TNT will actually award it. The message about the NC only showed up before it came live, if you remember. Later it changed.

Okay thanks for the information. I'm not quite sure on what to buy myself. ^_^

I think some people need to calm down a little. Okay, they probably could have done the prizes a bit better. A cloud pb is to common to have as a top prize and there needed to be prizes between 2k and 10k.

The Altador Cup was still awesome and you are meant to have fun playing not just wanting prizes. Getting rid of the cup is just ridiculous.

Why don't people contact TNT about all of these things. Give them suggestions on prizes and explain how you feel. It might make a difference if heaps of people do it. *hoping*

But the wearble darigan, haunted woods and roo shirts are not the same as last year's shop?

I culd buy pretty much things form the shop, but it's quite unfair that there are no intermediate prizes between the 2000 points and the 10.000 points.

It's been my first AC year and I think those prices are pretty nice :). I have about 5k to spend thus I'll be able to have a bit of everything except the PB and the Yooyu (oh well, next year, then).

Maybe a stupid question: For how long will the shop be open?

Cloud paint brush?! XD I don't think the paint brush's cost will go down much, since people would probably buy yooyu's with the points that could've been spent on the paint brush. I'm a little disappointed that neither island paint brush (for last year's winner) nor pirate paint brush (for this year's winner) made an appearance, though. I was saving up for those. ^_^;;

i didn't get my nc either. i wonder what the hold up is.

the only nitpicky thing i have about the prizes is that there's repeats. i didn't buy slushies before and i won't buy them this year, lol. and i think it would make the "vintage" jerseys more special if they didn't give them away every year, and instead came up with some new wearable stuff. but that's just me.

also -- you can't really complain about "oh it's so stupid that they're a year behind i want my pirate stuff nao!!!111" because tnt had no idea who was going to win, and for people to expect them to come up with prizes special to one winning team in like less than 24 hours is a little over the top.

I'm looking to start a Gallery dedicated to all the Altador cup years. If any one has items from any of the years and is willing to donate or sell them to me that would be great.

I have most of the keychains from last year. Or the year before. I'm honestly not so sure. I was just digging through my SDB when I found them. :)

Now scrap the Yooyus, since they were not supposed to be prizes at all, what does remain? Absolutely nothing of interest.

At least last year there were a couple of nice books in mid price range that not everybody could afford. Makes it worthwile. Why buy a vintage jersey when it's going to show up next year and next year and deflate and deflate. Why spend 25k on a cloud paint brush when you can buy it in the shops for peanuts. Why buy slushies and posters if there's a good chance TNT is going to use them again, as they did with the slushies. They'll just deflate. Why buy an action figure that is of no use and only interesting to collectors, making it extremely hard to sell.

I have no idea why I played at all. I'm a just a little bit short of points for a Yooyu and have no idea where I can spend my points on. There's nothing there that will keep its value. I didn't spend hours and hours and hours to only be able to afford a load of junk items, I wanted a few valuable items that will keep their value over time. There are no such items.

It was clear from the start that TNT didn't want to put any work in it. Yooyuball stayed the same, no work was done on the AI, all the bugs are still there. They didn't bother to think of a proper explanation why Brightvale didn't show up. Yeah, the king decided, but why? No time, just move on. Another side game? Make a ridiculous penalty game that every game developer can design in less than one day. Rush rush rush. Prizes, "ah we'll take the slushies from last year and do team posters. They can be very easily drawn, so that'll save us a lot of time. They're asking for a paintbrush? Hmm, wow, that cloud paint brush looks really cool. They'll love it, after all it's a paint brush and they love all paint brushes. Just put it in." As I said before on this forum. TNT has no clue about deflation on the site. Trophies? You guessed. All done in a rush.

Need I really go on? If TNT doesn't want to dedicate any effort to the Altador Cup they might as well stop.

Kay, the shop worked today for me on the first try. Let's see...5225 points. Interesting. Let's see how much stuff I can buy.

And DoeRan, I do agree with you that there was a suspicious rush for everything. They have to realize that this is actually a big deal and have to give it time, patience, and the creativity they put elsewhere.

I have no idea what to spend my points on. I don't have much, just over 600 but still cool that they give out prizes. I haven't particpated in the Altador Cup in a while and I never even knew there were prizes until now!