Altador Cup Prizes are Released!

Ali Cat

Well... If anyone's got a lot of points that they need to be used and don't want to spend it on junk they could buy me a yooyu :P

They'll have the krawk stuff next year. I'll be working hard to get enough points then. Hopefully they'll have a Dasher plushie then :D I would totally be all over that.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just frustrated (like a lot of people, probably) that I have enough for a very weird action figure toy, but nothing else higher than that. TNT left an enormous gap in between the Lilo action figure and the Yooyus.

By the way, does anyone know what the goal net thing is used for?

{shakes violently with annoyance and rage} >=O im still out raged, there had BETTERED be more prizes by the time i go to cash in. i would be willing to forgive them if they'd just make some new prizes over a little bit to accomidate the winning team that would be ok with me i would calm down and stop acting like the angry techo but we all know that isnt going to happen.

I'm just frustrated (like a lot of people, probably) that I have enough for a very weird action figure toy, but nothing else higher than that. TNT left an enormous gap in between the Lilo action figure and the Yooyus.

By the way, does anyone know what the goal net thing is used for?

The Goal Net is a Defensive Battledome Item, and seeing as it's a net, and is trying to be used as a Shield, it's probably fail. Imma go test it out to see how fail it is.

Wow... I wonder if there was this much rage over last year's AC cup prizes too. Breathe, you guys. Breathe.

Personally, I do think they could've done better. Perhaps a better spread of prices for one.

SEE!! See what I have been complaining about ALL this time, they needed to have someone dedicated to AC! 4 or 5 people to work on prizes, artwork, points, glitches, etc. They are big enough that they could've afforded a couple people to make it better, it's not like it's just Adam and 2 or 3 others like it was in the beginning. <wears smug expression>

12292.png

I think the prize shop releases prizes that had to do with the winner the year before now.

Like maybe the Cloud Paint Brush seemed the closest to a Roo Island PB. A lot of people joined KI thinking they may get Pirate PB so maybe TNT was thinking ahead and next year will release a Pirate BP and all kinds of pirate gear. :*

See, TNT is living in the past! :P Lol. XD Not sure why they'd do that, though...

Me either but I just noticed that there are HW, DC, and RI Jerseys only. (At least in the prize shop anyways.)

All past winners I think? Uggg.

Come on TNT! The future is now!

Start giving out prizes for the winning team next year! *cough* Haunted Woods *cough* ^_^

Because they've done it every other year?

Actually no, it was only starting last year. In AC I and ACII there were paint brushes for HW and DC.

Last year there were no RI prizes, but jerseys for the past winners and random stuff for all the teams...

:sad01_anim:

Actually no, it was only starting last year. In AC I and ACII there were paint brushes for HW and DC.

Last year there were no RI prizes, but jerseys for the past winners and random stuff for all the teams...

:sad01_anim:

Well that's what I mean. They never had Roo Island stuff last year, but they the Darigan Jersey, and a Krell Vitor action figure who were the winners the years before. Now they have RI and DC and HW jerseys and a Lilo action figure because they won the years before.

im still disgruntled over the lack of being able to buy anything good. im hopeing the shield happens to be the best item in there and everyone else spends there points on slushies so that when i redeem i can get 10 sheilds and sell em for quadrillions. that or a kings lens.

The prizes suck. After all that hard work and they give us this joke.

Probably have no points worth speaking of, do not need a yooyu - got the Darigan one from 2 yrs ago, and very unhappy with my effort. I may just decline to redeem this year.

Instead of letting those points go to waste why not gift me some items? ...lol joking ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Despite what people are saying I think this years prizes are fine. Of course the jerseys are of the past winners! Last year they only had HW and DC jerseys so it makes sense for them to have added last years winner only this year. As for the cloud paint brush, If you don't like it don't buy it, or complain about it. They are just adding things to keep those people who , like me, thought last year there weren't enough prizes. Seriously, after having a look at some of the ungrateful people posting on the NeoBoards, if I were TNT I would stop the Altador cup all together. I think next year one of those old-fashioned plots which well and truly outdid anything the Altador Cup could do would be much more fun!

As for the prizes themselves, the coloured yooyus and the Lilo Blumario Action Figure are pretty cool. I myself think I might go for the vintage Jerseys. Enjoy your prizes! :)

Also... On your cup guide - http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/prizes-ac4/ You have the prices listed for the yooyus as 10,00, the drinking cap - 15,00 and the cloud pb as 25,00. I think you can see whats wrong there!

TNT has driven me off the edge.

The prizes suck.

A CLOUD PAINTBRUSH is the top prize?!

I'm still only at 100k after my old account got frozen (by the oh,so lovely TNT idiots) and I can already buy one!

And add the fact you need 25k points to get it!

I'm pretty sure most who reached All-star can't even afford it!

TNT has officially reached the highest of their stupidity.

They have now given me another reason to flame them on Neopets,through Youtube and just to leave.

I understand peoples anger, but you have to give them some credit they have to manage a entire site everyday and have to come up with new features and then they have to find time to think of good prizes. Common people cut them a little slack.

TNT has driven me off the edge.

The prizes suck.

A CLOUD PAINTBRUSH is the top prize?!

I'm still only at 100k after my old account got frozen (by the oh,so lovely TNT idiots) and I can already buy one!

And add the fact you need 25k points to get it!

I'm pretty sure most who reached All-star can't even afford it!

TNT has officially reached the highest of their stupidity.

They have now given me another reason to flame them on Neopets,through Youtube and just to leave.

I don't understand why you're so upset. I mean, it's not like you had enough points to get a paint brush anyway. :S

I agree that some of the prizes were repeated and that was really stupid, but it sounds like you got your hopes up and you did not see what you expected to see. So what. There's always next year.

i dont understand id the shop fully open and will their me more prizes? If they are i must say i am diapointed of tnt ;s work on prizes this year. the prizes are all from lat year and not frm this year they should gt an update i mean ROO ISALAND JERSEY they practicly came in last psition