Krawk Island wins the Cup!

Guest Krawk Islander

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go everyone.

I agree that this has certainly been the most exciting year so far. Even better than when DC won =D

It was a pleasure playing and chatting with you all and I wish we never had to stop playing in the Altador Cup. Good luck next year everyone, and have fun being PWNed by DC when we unleash our awsome powers of ultra coolness that you can't have :P

who are these people saying it's rigged and bashing other teams? Is this on the neoboards? Seriously, some people just need to get a life

Anyway, very excited KI won! :guitar:

I think KI will definitely be in the top 4 next year, maybe #1 again. LD might get #1 next year too. Putting my hopes for my team aside, I think LD is a top contender for AC 2010.

Congrats to all the teams. Special mention to Shenkuu for ousting Kreludor

Guest Krawk Islander
I just find it disgusting from TNT to only focus on KI (great winner which deserves the cup), SK (runner-up which surprised KD) and KD (who fell badly in their finals)

LD is third and no mention of it...

TY, MI and MQ sticking together and goind from 3rd tier to 2nd tier, no mention of it either...

VP and its incredible accomplishment in Shoutout Showdown, not a single word...

When I come to think about it, last year we only had a news about TY and how well they did in Slushie Slinger, otherwise RI everywhere...

TNT news shouldn't be read as far as AC is concerned... However it's a pleasure to read the TDN news :) And again, HBK, great work ;)

Yeah, I was a bit shocked by that too. TNT = biased. :P

And it's not just glory for me, without my fellow staffers I couldn't do this! :D

Thanks for your awesome support, once more.

OMG! WE WON! *ahem* *ahem* (must remain unbiased) but still... WE WON!!!

Now the question is what team to join next year...

Congrats to all the other teams. and thank you everyone for your support at our AC coverage. we hope to see you again next year! :D

EDIT: I remember that before the cup started I was choosing whether to join SK or KI.. I guess I'll win a trophy whichever one I choose. :D

HBK, as I said on your board, you are EPIC for both pointing that out and actually posting it on TDN xD.

And I got the screenie on Neo and i'll be putting it on my Cybunnys petpage :P

Guest Krawk Islander
HBK, as I said on your board, you are EPIC for both pointing that out and actually posting it on TDN xD.

And I got the screenie on Neo and i'll be putting it on my Cybunnys petpage :P

Today is the day of epicness. ;) *goes back to parteh*

Well, my team, KI, got first this year. I dedicate this win to Dasher Soley, who I think is one of the greatest YYB players of all time. I am also happy as I didn't finish last again unlike last year when I was with Brightvale. Then, I was more or less a noob in the Altador CUP,which is my favourite event in neopets. Unfortunately, I will not be able to showcase this trophy in my main account but I will have it in my side account. ( Note: My main was frozen just before ACIV started because I collected all the AC IV backgrounds from other users.) I truly regret that. I will be playing for KI or SK next year in my quest for my glory. Anyway, I am partying with my KI win.*Cheers*

33135.png

One more thing. HBK, I love your reports at TDN. They were awesome. Could you please update the Altador Cup History soon about AC IV?

33135.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Dasher didn't steal RI's cup...TNT's just been living in the past! xD. Look at the trophy on the schedule page.

15hq35.png

TNT stole RI's cup :laughingsmiley:.

I would still lie to believe that Dasher stole their cup. Where in history have Pirates ever played fair? Pirates plunder and steal, and... do various other things... Dasher would totally steal Lilo's trophy for beating him last year. Go Dasher!

Final report word count: 1447

And some people said I would only write 1000! Well, I love writing, so there! :evil:

*cough* *ahem*

Congratulations to all teams! You've all showcased some spectacular performances this year! :D

As for Maraqua: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! :woot:

Guest Krawk Islander
One more thing. HBK, I love your reports at TDN. They were awesome. Could you please update the Altador Cup History soon about AC IV?

Thank you. :)

Yes, we now have updated all teams' pages with this year's history! ^_^

WOOOOOO! 3rd place again! at least we got a ranking in the final three, alot better than dropping to 4th. I'll be on the same team nxt year, unless theres an accident. Well done KI, keep this up next year. Person335 is out! PEACE! b)

Congrats KI! Woot woot! According to the stats we're in for the cup next!

I think if it follows the pattern Shenkuu gets the cup next year. If 2nd place wins 1st place the next year, as DC was 2nd in ACI, then DC won ACII and RI was 2nd in ACII, then won ACIII and KI was 2nd in ACIII, and KI went on to win ACIV, since Shenkuu was 2nd this year, we should be able to win ACV. Go us!

12292.png

I think if it follows the pattern Shenkuu gets the cup next year. If 2nd place wins 1st place the next year, as DC was 2nd in ACI, then DC won ACII and RI was 2nd in ACII, then won ACIII and KI was 2nd in ACIII, and KI went on to win ACIV, since Shenkuu was 2nd this year, we should be able to win ACV. Go us!

12292.png

I don't think so. Maraqua is going to break this trend, or we could be second to you guys if you come to think of it  :hmmph02:

Dasher can't retire! He's the one of the two coolest guys on the team! (The other being Hale) I scored 80% of my goals with him! (1,475)

Yooyuball wouldn't be the same without good ol' Dasher Soley scoring every Krawk Island goal of the game. I don't think I could join them again without him. :crying_blow: