We did it!

Hello again everyone! :)

Well, you've all amazed us yet again - we've got our Krawk for lending! I put in a bit myself at the end to push us over the top but the majority came from you guys, as always.

347w7pc.jpg

Chavaun's first chain will go out in September to give those who want to join in a chance. There will be slightly stricter requirements on your forums and Neopets account for borrowing him, because of his "value" but nothing unattainable ;) If you want to apply to join his first chain, make sure you read the Pet Lending Rules and the Proceedure topic before PM'ing TDN Avatar Lending.

Our next goal will be a Draik Trans Potion, and after that we'll have all the pets for lending that we need! Thank you so much for all your generosity towards this program, and I hope we continue to be here to help you all out with those tricky item and pet avatars ^_^

Thanks all!

:jerrypteri: Applause all around! This is one amazing community we have! :D

Yay, I'm stoked that we all donated enough to get it! ^^

I like buying sand, because then I stare at it all the time in my inventory/SDB/gallery/wherever else you can look at your items. xD

Yay we finally make it!! Looking forward to the Draik potion coming up..

Yay for the ALP! Congrats on getting the Krawk! And applause for all those who donated so that this could happen! :thumbsup:

Lets get to work on that Draik Trans Potion now! *goes off to donate, then send back the sand*

Woo-hoo! The krawk didn't take very long at all ^_^

*Off to the shop to buy some sand*

Woohoo! I'm very glad to hear about the new Krawk! Since I really didn't donate toward the Krawk, I'm gonna try to donate more toward the Draik. *goes and buys some sand*

Are you really going to lend Sheng_Chi to the ALP?wow :woot: ..that's really generous of you.

Well, I don't have any expectations of her return. I'd always be glad to clear a spot for her should (heaven forbid!) the ALP dissolve, but it's not expected. Stuff happens with pet transfers. You never know.

Honestly, I've done about everything I really want to that involves any achievable amount of NP except for this avatar, so I spent what I had on it. Besides, I refuse to get rid of or zap my other three pets and what good is the lab ray without a lab rat? The ALP got me some avvies and I'm returning the favor. ^_^

Congrats! We know have Krawk, and dare I say it....Draik? :O

Wow, wow and wow again!

This is really awesome! And I'm sure ALP will get his own draik in no time too! :D

Hi, I am new and I want to know how this works... the donations and the avatar lending. I have read the rules but I still a litle confused. By the way, I love to make friends, so you can add me as one if you like.

Thanks