Sign-Ups Are Here! ACIV Starts Now!

FutureTXTurkey

TNT has popped in here late in the day and commenced with the ACIV sign ups! Naturally the ACIV Chat Board is up as well, and you can also discuss all things AC related on TDN's Altador Cup Forum.

ac_signup_09.jpg

If you're still undecided, the sign-up page has great blurbs about each of the available teams. Pick one out and get ready to play! Once you have decide who you are rooting for, be sure to visit your team's page on our Altador Cup Coverage and grab some flair to show your support.

It is now confirmed that when you sign up you will receive the previously announced Yooyu Key Quest token, and a custom team background. Unfortunately, this years backgrounds are the same as last. The Virtupets background seen below is an example; each teams has it's own logo and colors.

yooyu_80.gifbg_altcup_virtupets.gif

It is also confirmed that Shootout Showdown is joining the games of ACIV. This game will be played slightly different from the others; it's a Neocash Challenge! Tickets will be on sale at the NC Mall when the Altador Cup IV starts. During the actual cup, neocash rewards will be given to those who play this game. You can practice it, and the rest of the games, here. If you're having trouble, be sure to check out TDN's helpful game guides found here:

Don't forget, for more information on this and all other ACIV topics, TDN has the best and most all inclusive coverage on the web. Check it out now! Let the games begin!

Already? Sheesh... I still have to wait a couple of days for my display name change on TDN TNT!

I, of course, signed up for Shenkuu.

You have successfully joined Faerieland's team!

~x~

FAERIELAND FTW! And i think you all should join Faerieland, if you don't know who to support :P

I no like the NC Challenge.

I'll just be rooting for my team, this year, I guess, 1 because I suck at playing and 2 because the prizes will probably be terrible.

I am joining Maraqua too, cuz 1 I love the colour blue 2 I love swimming in the ocean 3 I think that it has a shoot to win.

Well I am sure you can tell from the news post that I signed up for:

Virtupets

We are completely awful, and have no shot at winning, but I love us anyway...

If your playing for fun and you want a good looking team, we are right up your ally!

p.s. No fair V :P Of course you cheering for Maraqua is going to sway peoples opinions! Your too awesome to contend with...

I am retiring from neopets... my account got frozen because i tried to collect the backgrounds...... TNT does not want to help me at all..... and i am abandoning neopets for good...i have got A LOT OF MONEY IN MY MAIN AND SIDE ACCOUNT AND IF IT IS UNFROZEN ANYONE WHO WANTS IT CAN CONTACT ME

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Stay on-topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Mystery island. Cheers

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.