A New Avatar!

Ali Cat

Today is a glorious day for avatar collectors everywhere; a new avatar has been released with today's news! All us avatar collectors can say is it's about time. (Pssstttt! Still need help? Check out our Mutant Graveyard of Doom II Game Guide here!)

mutantgravedoom.gif

Ooh spooky!

Currently we do not have information on how to obtain this avatar, but we'll keep you updated as soon as we know!

Update: It's confirmed that this avatar is obtained through Mutant Graveyard of Doom II. The lowest score recorded so far is 2250 points.

Update 2: It's confirmed! A score of 2250 will get you the avatar, though there is not a Random Event for it.

This one was easy!! I got it on my second try.

Once I found out that killing the monsters by pushing gravestone over on them is worth 50 points, I got enough points after six levels.

Good luck, everyone, and congrats to those that already got the avatar!

Alrighty, decided to give it a try even if I wasn't a gamer. :D And lo and behold, I has a new avvie!

Tip: Pink popcorn and caramel apples = good. That glowing mummy thing and the strawberry gummy rat = bad. :)

Tip: Pink popcorn and caramel apples = good. That glowing mummy thing and the strawberry gummy rat = bad. :)

They may be bad, but they're worth 10 points each. o_O

Any some people said my idea for this game avatar was silly ;). Seeing as we have the Game Graveyard one from the older version of this game. TNT listened to me :P.

Well I'm going to get it now, I'm good at this game, so exciting!

Any some people said my idea for this game avatar was silly ;). Seeing as we have the Game Graveyard one from the older version of this game. TNT listened to me :P.

Well I'm going to get it now, I'm good at this game, so exciting!

Good luck Madison :)

I always thought they would make a game avvie for Mutant Graveyard of Doom II, too :) So we are not crazy!