Lost City Lanes Game

hrtbrk

I love the game because I used to play bowling on facebook all the time and the controls are the same but unfortunately it won't let me send my score at all. Anyone else having this problem? I got over 1300 twice now and each time I sent my score it would say something along the lines of "Sorry you have not earned any points so you can't send your score." :(

I love the game because I used to play bowling on facebook all the time and the controls are the same but unfortunately it won't let me send my score at all. Anyone else having this problem? I got over 1300 twice now and each time I sent my score it would say something along the lines of "Sorry you have not earned any points so you can't send your score." :(

Awe man! That sucks! The high score was at 650 when I played LOL You clearly stomped them!

Yep, happened to me as well :( My score was closer to 1700 though... would've been first in the high scores if it had sent! There are a couple higher now. I don't get how some people are able to send their scores and others can't - so annoying!

I didn't really like this game, mostly because I don't like the controls. The ball is a little hard to grab.

Well, at least it's one more score toward the 'Top Gamer' avatar. Only 34 to go.....

Well, it took a billion years to load up, and when it did the controls got on my nerves. But then again, I'm in a really bad mood. Maybe I'll try when I'm in a better mood. :P

It was vaguely fun, but seemed to take too long to get through levels, the ball is hard to grab, and the worst part is I sat here playing it for what felt like a thousand hours until I completed the entire game and earned over 1,200 points. Then when I submitted my score it said I couldn't submit my score because I'd earned 0 points. WHAT. Why would you do this to me, new game? All of that was for nothing :(

I like the idea (bowling games are usually fun), but I don't know, this game seems like more work than fun. Just my own personal opinion :P

Yep, happened to me as well :( My score was closer to 1700 though... would've been first in the high scores if it had sent! There are a couple higher now. I don't get how some people are able to send their scores and others can't - so annoying!

Ouch, I'm sorry. I haven't been playing the game that much, but I keep of slipping and that sort of thing xD.

There is a reason that bowling is not that widely watched or played of a sport. I think this sums it up well. The game's a tad on the easy side because it's just grab and roll and you can alter the ball's path mid-roll. But going through 10 rounds every time? Sheesh. Snoozer.

I think the game would have been better if they used keyboard controls instead of the mouse. We hit the space bar, and like with Top Chop, the bar can move as we try to get the highest speed. Then we could use the arrow keys and space bar to maneuver/jump.

The game is a little bit fun, but my computer frozed 2 times when I was playing lol

I will play in low quality tomorrow morning. I'm curious to see how many points I can score (I reached around 700 points two times before my computer failed).

It's not a horrible game. It does lag and there are a few glitches including the unable to send score if you beat the last level. The way around it is in the frame before you finish, you click End Game, then send score. That way, your score goes through. I learned this the hard way after playing twice with a score over 1900. I still got the bronze trophy with 18XX, but silver would have been nice. Also, there is a glitch with the last 3 frames. Don't bowl a strike because they register as 0's. GLHF!

I've decided this game just isn't for me. I just hit 3 strikes on the last frame of the first level and it gave me two zeros and a spare. I haven't tried to send a score again yet and was going to but once it did that I just gave up because my score only went up by 10 from that.

It's not a horrible game. It does lag and there are a few glitches including the unable to send score if you beat the last level. The way around it is in the frame before you finish, you click End Game, then send score. That way, your score goes through. I learned this the hard way after playing twice with a score over 1900. I still got the bronze trophy with 18XX, but silver would have been nice. Also, there is a glitch with the last 3 frames. Don't bowl a strike because they register as 0's. GLHF!

Oh I wish this had been posted yesterday! I knew about the last three frames glitch, but it would've been nice to get some of my epic scores to send by ending the game early :(