Tarla is so generous today!

anneliese

Tarla is the Ixi who runs a shop up in Terror Mountain. She occasionally has giveaways and users can be alerted on their Neopets toolbar. :D

Usually, it's something not too expensive. So a Hundred Dubloon Coin is a big step up from what we're all used to. ^_^

Aww I missed it >.<

Hope to get it next time!!

I got a one hundred dubloon coin as well..! o_O I wonder why she is giving so many out?

She's devaluing the Neopian economy, that's what she's doing! XD But yeah, she's quite generous. Lucky I was able to catch it! Three cheers for Tarla!

Wow, i guess she's out to devalue the price of dubloons since the devaluation of codestones, but i doubt it'll have much of an impact...after all who spends that much on the training school anyway, and since you cant replace it for lower denomination coins, its pretty much ornamental...unless of course you catch the smugglers with something...

Waaaa! There needs to be a Neopets toolbar for Opera. Lucky grab for you guys, though! ;)

@Masaryk: Firefox is your friend. ;D

Seriously though, there's a tiny add-on for Firefox (not the official toolbar) that makes a little tone when there's an alert. You could try installing that on a Firefox and just leave the window open while you use Opera as normal? Then when there's a ding, just copy-paste it over to Opera?

Kind of a roundabout way but Tarla's alert usually goes off everyday or every other day for me. ^_^

Got mine ;D

And I sniped one on the TP too... now to wait for inflation ;)

Indeed. I put mine up for auction, for 120k. I realise that probably no one will buy it, because of the price, since so many of us got it. Perhaps I'll just keep it in my SDB for a while. Unless someone places a bid on my auction, ofc.

I dislike toolbars... Since I've got a small screen.

Seriously though, there's a tiny add-on for Firefox (not the official toolbar) that makes a little tone when there's an alert. You could try installing that on a Firefox and just leave the window open while you use Opera as normal? Then when there's a ding, just copy-paste it over to Opera?

Can you tell me about that little addon? Would sure be nice! :)

Tarla doesn't work on Firefox, so I don't usually catch her. Once in a while I'll leave IE open - but it's just way too slow for me to use! I wish they'd update the toolbar for use in newer versions of Firefox. Anyway - hopefully I'll be able to get that dubloon today!!

The best thing I ever got from Tarla was probably the maraquan petpet paint brush

Tarla doesn't work on Firefox, so I don't usually catch her. Once in a while I'll leave IE open - but it's just way too slow for me to use! I wish they'd update the toolbar for use in newer versions of Firefox. Anyway - hopefully I'll be able to get that dubloon today!!

The best thing I ever got from Tarla was probably the maraquan petpet paint brush

They actually fixed the glitch a few months ago. It's working fine for me now. :)

They actually fixed the glitch a few months ago. It's working fine for me now. :)

I have 3.0.8 - when I try to download it, there's a message that says it's not compatible. I think it only works up to version 3.0??