Tarla is so generous today!

anneliese

Aw, man. :(

I missed it.

I downloaded the toolbar.

But I guess it was before they fixed the glitch.

I'd like to know about this add-on, though.

It sounds better than installing the whole toolbar. :O

And congrats to everyone who actually got a coin! :D

Wow! I just got a one hundred dubloon coin, too!

she's made the price go under 100k atm, though. i sa wone on shop wiz xP

I'm gunna keep it, and sell it in about a week, when the price will go back up.

and then I'll have more money's for my lab map!

I'm almost there now (:

Tarla doesn't work on Firefox, so I don't usually catch her. Once in a while I'll leave IE open - but it's just way too slow for me to use! I wish they'd update the toolbar for use in newer versions of Firefox. Anyway - hopefully I'll be able to get that dubloon today!!

The best thing I ever got from Tarla was probably the maraquan petpet paint brush

Well the latest version is 3.0.10 and I have it and the toolbar works for me, so you should upgrade!

Tarla doesn't work on Firefox, so I don't usually catch her. Once in a while I'll leave IE open - but it's just way too slow for me to use! I wish they'd update the toolbar for use in newer versions of Firefox. Anyway - hopefully I'll be able to get that dubloon today!!

I've got the newest FF and I still have the unofficial version on here because it tells me if I have neomail, if the snowager is sleeping and about tarla all at the same time with a nice dingdong :) The flashy one doesn't do anything but alert you about tarla so I've stayed with the unofficial version :D

But if you upgrade your FF you should be able to choose which version you'd like to install.

and I did get the 100 dubloon coin, yay so now I have two of them :)

I hear you Coco, I was holding onto my other one to sell soon, but now it looks like am going to have to wait for the price to go back up again to sell both...

For those that don't have the toolbar, quick, go get em!

http://www.neopets.com/freebies/tarlastool...g=MaractiteMace

Time for us to do the smart thing and wait until the price goes back up... :)

About the toolbar: I chose the unofficial version because I don't like big toolbars clogging up my browser. And it causes lag. (AMIRITE, COCO? 8D)

Time for us to do the smart thing and wait until the price goes back up... :)

About the toolbar: I chose the unofficial version because I don't like big toolbars clogging up my browser. And it causes lag. (AMIRITE, COCO? 8D)

Actually, I still don't know what officially causes my lags because even without the toolbar, the flash games still lag. XD

Some of mine do too and I don't have the toolbar either because well, I don't like the "messy" look it gives my browser :D

I think it's more to do with the flash than the toolbar causing lagging.

I tend to play more games on IE than FF because of the lag difference.

It's rather annoying :(

Well, hope everyone got their tarla alert again when it went off just before... I wish she'd give more than one prize a day since usually I never seem to be able to catch her!

Download link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3397

However, I can't find the page that instructed how to have a tiny "Alert" button next to the address bar. ;_; So I can't help you there...

Hmm I'll just use the popups then. It gives me a tarla alert but when I go to tarla she says that tarla will brb..

Actually, I still don't know what officially causes my lags because even without the toolbar, the flash games still lag. XD

Seriously? D: We need to upgrade your comp.

@Mumbling: Alrighty then~ If I do find the instruction page, I'll tell you. :D

Seriously? D: We need to upgrade your comp.

The games lag severly in FF for me too, and my computer is less than a year old, with a dedicated graphics card and more RAM than my OS can utilise. I play semi-recent FPSs without lag, but neogames lag for me in FF. I still use FF for everything else, though. I don't have the same lag problem with Opera, but I also don't get to have the Toolbar anymore. :(

They lag for anyone with FF, I use Safari to play most of my games. (Don't use IE!)

I can't have the toolbar with my FF beta anyway, so it's not like I'm missing anything using Safari...