Izzy ♥

Those Niptors are adorable!

From monthly freebies (really boring):

Scarab Cookie

Grape Snow Puff

Salmon Fishwich

Pyramicake

Happy May everyone! :D

EDIT: I just realised its a 5 score game send day/month. I'll wait for the new features just to be sure it is. :)

Happy May everyone! (1 month until AC, woot!)

Niptors are cool.

And, you can send scores 5 times this month! Yay!

(Hissi day is on the way, let's hope I can get my dream pet! {But I would have to get a Hissi and make it Mutant.} xD)

Yay to May (It is ryhmes). I got some food stuff that I didnt have in my SDB. Getting closer to that avvy.

Whoa, it's five-score February all over again! 8D

'Cept this time, it's not on weekends.

I wonder if it's only on Fridays in Neopia or what?

'Cept this time, it's not on weekends.

I wonder if it's only on Fridays in Neopia or what?

We can't really tell since it's the start of a new month AND a Friday. XD So I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :D

But what happens if today was Thursday? Then you couldn't call it Friday xD

TNT will probably make an announcement later, right as the boards go crazy. *is glad that he is under 13*

Our time zones are near each other, and ours are very messed up from Neo's time zone.

Hence why I only know that 12:00 am NST is 5:00 pm for me. (So for us in Feb, Saturday through Monday were five-score.)

Oh, I hear ya on that, Lion. 3:00PM for me is 12:00AM NST. So we're in the same boat about Five-score. ^^

Some people on the boards are speculating that this is TNT's way of making up for the KQ glitch? Thoughts?

Yeah, that means that your in the.. Philippines?

No, making up on the KQ glitch will be what they have done with the Springtime Celebration glitch, neomail everyone who entered a game and just hand their items.

This is probably the only way to go around the KQ glitch.

I think that they are doing this as Five Score Feb was really popular xD (I'm really boring with my theory's.)

Lemon Jelly Pop

Maggot Stew

Neopets 7th Birthday Bundt Cake

Lemon Sprinkle Doughnut

Maggot Stew?! o_O Some of my pets just don't have any good tastes.

Well, I'm happy enough about the five scores! I've made around 40k already today ^_^.

I'm looking forward to Koi Day. Free training for my Koi!

Someone's got a birthday this month! :D

Me! lol.

Ah... May is way too busy. 5 birthdays, including my own, ill have a guest from france coming over and my cousin is going to marry :woot:

The question about the 5 scores/day is now : "for how long" :P

I wonder if it's a weekend promotion or an all days promotion XD. But I'll put up a word on the dailies page so I don't receive 3423893247427342 email notifications.

Antidepresseur: Megapepper Pizza

jubaliciious: Ultimate Burger

Sir_Gemely: Peanut

swart_liki: Strawberry Milkshake

Cool, I've aready made 20K today! I doubt the five score thing will be every day of May, but it never hurts to hope.

May is such a busy time for me. My mom, my grandmother, and my uncle have birthdays in May, not to mention Mother's Day. :mellow:

I hope 5-score isn't every day, all month. I tend to get game burnout with 5-score. I love it at first, but by the end of the month, I just want it to be over, even when it's "weekends only' like in February. I just play too many games that I don't really like, just because they're easy neopoints or I'm going for an avatar. That makes five plays excruciating.

However, right now I'm glad that there's 5-score, since not too many games I like playing have good point ratios this month. That means I can mostly stick to games I like and still get good points. Yay!!