Key Quest

Anime

Yeah, for the past week or so. Forty keys, prizes averaging around 1k (because of the occasional spike of codestones here and there)

I remember vividly when I won my first game of key quest and got a 150k lab map piece as a prize. *sighs* good times, good times.

I love playing key quest. The only problem is that when i play against people that i don't know, they always leave when i am about to win :/ I wish there was a way to stop the game from doing that.

it doesnt always work, but you could try writing Good sportsmanship is important or Dont give up! at the beginning of the game to tell them not to quit

At least that didn't happen to you MULTIPLE TIMES IN A ROW like it has been over the past few days! :angry:

I swear, everyone either cheats or quits nowadays.

Hiiii everyone... thought I'd join in your discussion.... has anyone here tried using the low-quality key quest? I've been using it myself a bunch, and it makes everything much faster! It even helps you win minigames because you won't have your computer lagging and miss something important...

If you haven't, here's the link!

https://images.neopets.com/keyquest/game/kq1/KeyQuest.swf?v=34

Go there, then right-click on the game and select Quality->Low (or Medium)

ok kwl thanx for the link. Keyquest is a huge prob on my pc. I have all the system requirements except net speed. I can get to the waiting room then get kicked out.

I have to admit I seem to get better prizes from silver keys than gold ones - although most times I've been near to winning the other person has quit on me - needless to say I don't play all that often, although I did play about 8 games in a row a couple of days past.

Y'know, I think if you say something like "Good sportsmanship is important" at the beginning, people are less likely to quit on you. o.O I remember I stopped using it, and I got quit on often. I started using again, no one quits on me anymore. o.O It could just be coincidence, though.

Y'know, I think if you say something like "Good sportsmanship is important" at the beginning, people are less likely to quit on you. o.O I remember I stopped using it, and I got quit on often. I started using again, no one quits on me anymore. o.O It could just be coincidence, though.

i have taken so saying that lately. however ive found that if the person is a quitter saying that wont stop him/her from quitting on you. some people have no conscience at all :/

bdw thanks for the link for low quality key quest! thats going to help :)

• 3 weeks later...

Second time someone ended the game but this time, I got a chance to finish, as I landed on a chance to roll again as I was nearly at the gate, instead of using my roll three times card, and rolled only like in a hurry, obviously it rolls a 1 and the game abnormally end. grrr.gif