Key Quest

Anime

How do you know what your rating is (what color smilie you show up as in the room for joining games)?

I think you'd have to get someone else to do it for you, as you can't see your own name in the user list. But as long as you don't quit games often, it should be green, so don't worry too much!

Oh my gosh. I was one space away from winning a 5-key game, and the other player quit on me.

The other player had a green smiley face too.

I am so frustrated. I need a virtual hug :(

Sorry, Eme :( That's just poor sportsmanship, if it was on purpose, and it does look deliberate when you couldn't have been closer to win.

Thanks. I was really mad. There have been times when I've quit too (mainly when I forgot about work and stuff like that). I'm going to give the player the benefit of the doubt. We should play KQ sometime :)

Sure :)

I just had a weird game. One didn't seem to know the game and kept letting her turn time out, but of course when someone landed on a mini game, she would flag herself as no longer afk and then do nothing (unless it does it automatically? That would be dumb), making the waiting screen linger FOREVER. But I did win in the end, so I'm glad I didn't quit the game :D Not that I got anything interesting...

I checked her profile after the game was done, and she signed up only three days ago, so she's excused. She's probably pretty young too.

Sure :)

I just had a weird game. One didn't seem to know the game and kept letting her turn time out, but of course when someone landed on a mini game, she would flag herself as no longer afk and then do nothing (unless it does it automatically? That would be dumb), making the waiting screen linger FOREVER. But I did win in the end, so I'm glad I didn't quit the game :D Not that I got anything interesting...

I checked her profile after the game was done, and she signed up only three days ago, so she's excused. She's probably pretty young too.

Aww. Well, I'm sorry you didn't get anything interesting. Even when I do get something interesting, it's always codestones.

I just won the first Secret Lab Map Piece for the second time from Key Quest! Ahhhh!!! So happy :D

How much do you guys think I should sell it for? I have two offers already: 800,000NP pure or an Island Skeith Morphing Potion. I checked the value of the MP and it looks like it's up for 3 mil.

edit:

Make that two offers of 800k and one with an Island Skeith Morphing Potion (:

I just won the first Secret Lab Map Piece for the second time from Key Quest! Ahhhh!!! So happy :D

How much do you guys think I should sell it for? I have two offers already: 800,000NP pure or an Island Skeith Morphing Potion. I checked the value of the MP and it looks like it's up for 3 mil.

edit:

Make that two offers of 800k and one with an Island Skeith Morphing Potion (:

I just got the same map piece for the second time as well! :D I'm loving my luck with Key Quest. I think the piece usually sells for close to 1mil.

I just got the same map piece for the second time as well! :D I'm loving my luck with Key Quest. I think the piece usually sells for close to 1mil.

Nice! I'm loving it too! It's definitely proving to be a very profitable game. And yeah, I think I'll wait to see if I get anything closer to 1 mil. :)

I sold this piece for 950k and nothing less. I suggest you only take pure (or a Baby PB + pure), because MP can be HTS and you can end up with less than you thought..

I sold this piece for 950k and nothing less. I suggest you only take pure (or a Baby PB + pure), because MP can be HTS and you can end up with less than you thought..

Yeah, I posted it with saying that it's worth 1 mil, but I'm willing to haggle. Just a second or two later and I had an offer of 900k. I think I'll take it and use half to finish my own Lab Map. :)

You guys are lucky! I've been trying to get that piece from my gold keys for a while. It's the last piece I need to have the lab map on one of my side accounts. I just can't afford to buy it, so I've been relying on my lack of luck. :P

I did get some codestones and neggs today, even a treasure map piece (basic), but I don't think it's worth much. I do have a gold key to use once it's a new day *crossing fingers* Give me a paint brush, key vault!

EDIT: No paint brush or anything exciting for me :(

EDIT2: I got a red codestone! :D

I haven't played KQ much and the most valuable thing I have won was a Lu Codestone from a silver key. After hearing that you can get Paint Brushes and Lab map pieces from it I really want to start playing it more though :)