Key Quest

Anime

Who thinks that they should have a drop down scripted message for this on keyquest. There are lots of times when I have played with someone and I think it would be a good idea to have a drop down message such I think I played you before. They have hello again but that only works if you play the person a game start a new game and play them again, or recently play them. I am talking about if you played someone before like a week or month ago and remember their username.

I just got a bronze key(I know, I know) and I was like 'Ughh'. But anyay, it gave me this new stamp that I've never got before!

Oh and just after the game after that, I got 2 of the same people as the game before plus an extra Abigail. Well, it was fun and I almost lost but luck decided to stay with me and I won awesomely! :woot:

Please don't tell me I'm the only one having problems: I've been booted 3 times already (never happened before) and my friends screen froze so he had to go AFK and the game ended...

Who thinks that they should have a drop down scripted message for this on keyquest. There are lots of times when I have played with someone and I think it would be a good idea to have a drop down message such I think I played you before. They have hello again but that only works if you play the person a game start a new game and play them again, or recently play them. I am talking about if you played someone before like a week or month ago and remember their username.

I wish you could simply chat with people on KQ - the drop-down messages are far too tedious and I usually only use them to be polite (hello, good game, etc.). If there's someone you recognize, you could always send them a neomail afterwards to thank them for playing, making a note that you remember them. :)

I just got a bronze key(I know, I know) and I was like 'Ughh'. But anyay, it gave me this new stamp that I've never got before!

Oh and just after the game after that, I got 2 of the same as the game before plus an extra Abigail. Well, it was fun and I almost lost but luck decided to stay with me and I won awesomely! :woot:

I actually don't mind getting a bronze or even lead key from time to time because you're right, they give out items (like stamps) that gold and silver don't! Congratulations!

I actually don't mind getting a bronze or even lead key from time to time because you're right, they give out items (like stamps) that gold and silver don't! Congratulations!

Aw, thank you! :D

Oh and I got another Gold key today. Yay!

I wish you could simply chat with people on KQ - the drop-down messages are far too tedious and I usually only use them to be polite (hello, good game, etc.). If there's someone you recognize, you could always send them a neomail afterwards to thank them for playing, making a note that you remember them. :)

Actually they say they have the option "I remember you." I guess I can use that until they come up with that chat option.

I use them the same way. I also want a free chat, and they could filter the bad words out easily and no one else will have time to try and get around the filters in game.

Also, WOOT! I got another 1M Secret Laboratory Map #1, although this time I will wait for the other pieces so I can sell a full set. :D

Key Quest is worth it.

i think keyquest should not keep giving out seasonal prizes. when they're on i hardly play at all because i know im gna get crappy prizes, or i end up hoarding keys, which is no fun ;(

I play a few games just to have some extra stuff to hoard, but after that it's the same. Better enjoy this lapse in seasonal prizes while it lasts... :worried:

I joined a Key Quest guild recently after the last one closed, so maybe having regular people to play with will make it tolerable.

What a great week! A little over 2M from Key Quest, that usually never happens. :O I hope this luck stays with me for a while. And I hope I won't blow half of my earnings next time either. >:/

EDIT: AHHH!!! The summer prizes are here! D: Although I got a neat foreground that was about 25K before. Wonder what else is in store.

Edited by MysteriousUser

So I think that TNT should create a few special Keyquest tokens that you can win through doing plot lines or big events. Or maybe you'd get the token if you got a certain trophy.

For example, the MVPs of this year's AC should get a special Keyquest token of one of their team's players. (Like for me, i would love to make it to MVP and get a special Aldric Keyquest token!)

This is just a suggestion.... Maybe noone will agree with me.. :P

They actually have for GMC I believe, I just wish they did it more often. Mostly cause I was on hiatus. :P

Sorry but what is GMC? And do they stilldo it?

Yesterday I got 127k from key quest... and today.. nothing but garbage. Uuuugh I'm so frustrated... it'd be fine if I didn't make that much every day but I wish it could at least be consistent!! :( Anyone else having bad luck with prizes?

I've been having bad luck with KQ prizes the last few times I played as well. I haven't played as much as usual because I've been focusing on the cup. Today I only played once and got all junk. Hopefully our luck will come back soon!

I hope so. The last few days I've been getting codestones and neggs even from bronze keys, and today gold keys won't even give me something worth more than 150np. I guess I'm not alone then. Good luck to you!

I dont have any key quest tokens except for a green cybunny,which u cant get any plushie in a specific way,and my computer is so slow so it wont load the board!and the other players are playing while i cant see the board!and then its my turn,....I QUIT!Before,I used to play key quest alot,got soo much silver keys,only about 6 gold keys....if thats not enough proof,look in my collection and see how much keys i got!

i agree the prizes havent been that great lately. i only received 3 codestones in the past two days :( AND they were from my silver keys, not gold