Key Quest

Anime

My computer doesn't always agree with the mini-games... So I never seem to win unless the person I'm playing with also has a computer that doesn't work well.

This topic makes me want to try and play a couple games though =)

Rolled all ones in the game i just played...made me so fricken mad. STILL managed to get all the keys from games and power ups and both of us were right next to door and he got it

I don't know why but even if I play 10 KQ games/day, and get half silver and gold keys, I never get that great of prizes. In a lot of time playing KQ, I've gotten 1 PB and 2 Lab Map pieces. Total. Which I guess is decent. Lots of codestones and neggs. But never anything extraordinary. It was a buyable PB too, just glowing. :/ Ah well. I'm not giving up hope. One of these days I'll get an absolutely epic prize!

You can purchase KQ tokens without having to buy merchandise right? There is a section in the NC mall or something? I haven't spent any money on Neopets, but I'm thinking of going premium for the AC since ads ruin my game a lot =\ I was just wondering if I can purchase a better token then what comes default too..

Guest Yoshinho

I believe you do need to get it through merchandise but there are some free ones too you know like the ones at the AC.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you get the AC token? I mean, I know I have it, but my best friend IRL is on Neopets, too, and she's got is the Red Meerca one... and she complains about it every time we play. XD Even more so 'cause I got the Yellow Poogle, and she likes that more than the Meerca... If she participates in the Altador Cup does she get it? o-O;

• 4 weeks later...

2 codestones, a negg and a paintbrush.

I think this may be the best group of prizes I ever got O.o

okay, so this thread is for everything within Key Quest.

I would like to tell you which prizes i've won:

Golden key:

the secret of treasure island( always) :sad01_anim:

everlasting crystal apple stamp <_<

ghoti :laughingsmiley:

glowing paint brush :king:

Silver key:

Tapira ^_^

Mystery Island Monthly :woot:

Mystery Island Usuki Play Set :guiltysmiley:

and last but not(or, it is...) least:

Bronze key:

Kazeriu Stamp :)

Jetsam Teeth Maintenance ;)

finally some great prizes inside;), a PB!!!

Hope you guys will also get some great prizes

edit:

just played another game:

Silver key:

orange kreludan bed

carved seashell

fishing for zafaras

yeah.... great...

edit:

Gold key:

orange grundo wardrobe

orange draik stamp

ghostkerscarf

mau codestone

Gold key:

island native stamp

vo codestone

lu codestone

yurble tales

(sorry that i'm posting so much stuff, but i like to tell what i've got:-P i think they have to make a special topic for posting what you've got)

Edited by lisauntie

If anyone's interested in playing 5K games and alternating wins, let me know!

I wont be able to play for a couple of weeks cause of my stupid internet. I'd like to get a roster of reliable KQ players so I can stop being quit on though :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am addicted to kq! In order to avoid quitters I usually play with 3 players it may take a bit longer and a less chance of getting gold, but it is well worth getting through a game with usually NO ONE quitting, rather than getting to the end of the game, while your about to win and someone quits on you! So no prize, no key, and THAT just leaves you with aggravation!

I just won a camouflage paint brush at kq! YAY these prizes are the UMPH that keeps me addicted and playing this game

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

These days I get really paranoid when playing KQ - seeing as you can now see a person's "rating" in the lobby (I like to call it). It's good for when you want to join someone's game, but when I'm the host I just don't know what to expect. I hate it when people leave you in the middle of the game - but it could also be their computer/internet connection, so I tend not to get too angry if they quit ...