Springtime Celebration

Izzy ♥

I just wanna know how to get the extra negg hunt neggs. I've donated several times, and refreshed and refreshed and refreshed at the money tree, but I can't seem to get any of the stuff :sad02:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am confused. I opened all three neggs and received no such negg head bonk. Nor did I get anything when I went back to Rosie. I got a chick cookie, the flowers, and a book.

Help?

Oh ok. I guess I feel better now knowing that it's not just me but I'm sorry you didn't get it either!

Better luck tomorrow I suppose:)

Wow. What excitement this caused today!

They are recycled every two hours, by the sounds of things.

Yes, every two hours another is released.

And if anyone else is having Hunt issues :: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/dailies/ The links are posted there under sponsored links.

Aww I hope they come out tomorrow (in 10 minutes), which is in fact today for me. Lol, 12am NST is 3pm for me, and 4pm when we have daylight savings.

I just got the Pink Negg and the Green Negg, but I can't open them yet, the inventory page doesn't load. For me 12am NST is 10 am.^^

I just got the Pink Negg and the Green Negg, but I can't open them yet, the inventory page doesn't load. For me 12am NST is 10 am.^^

YAY!!! I was just about to come back and say it's still going onto today, I just got the pink one :)

What the heck!!! I just checked and it's not there! Oh why must you tease me so, Pink Negg :(

EDIT: I got the The Great Negg Hunt book from Rosie today.

my computer wont load the welcome page at all. great. and on top of that, i beat all of the games but guess what? yesterday i tried to beat AAA but couldnt, and i was like "ill beat him later." well turns out i forgot and ended up getting nothing even though i beat all the games everyday except for one. i wanna die right now. total waste. and yea about the neggs, i only got the swirly one, and i cant seem to load half the pages on neopets...i guess the whole april fools thing is going on

After I have see the inventory solution, I finally opened my neegs:

Pink Negg - Pink Poppies, Green Negg - Iced Easter Chick Cookie and from the Pink&Green Swirly Negg Toy-Gardening For Gelerts and the Negg Head Bonk

After I have see the inventory solution, I finally opened my neegs:

Pink Negg - Pink Poppies, Green Negg - Iced Easter Chick Cookie and from the Pink&Green Swirly Negg Toy-Gardening For Gelerts and the Negg Head Bonk

they still arent at the NC mall for me o.O

whats with the negg hunt thing? I'm confuse about it. evidently your supposed to get 5?

I've gotten the swirly negg and the gree one, waiting for the pink to come back around...

Ohh and has any been able to get the clues from rosie? I keep double clicking so i haven't been able to.