TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

My dream pet is an unconverted faerie aisha (never going to happen). Doesn't really matter that I can't dress it up. I've just wanted one for some time.

I can't believe how lucky I am! I got given a Plushie Chomby MP by the sweetest ever neopian, thus creating my first Chomby, MrPlushChomby, and then I got given another Chomby a week later : a Disco Chomby.

Feeling like my luck was going crazy, I decided to zap my second chomby (the disco one)

and he turned 8-Bit!!

I can't believe it! I have an 8-Bit Chomby! check out sinnete if you'd like!

:):) Hope I can help someone else get their dream, neomail me if you had a pet you'd like me to zap for you!!

My dream pet would probably be a Poogle. I love those things so much! But I loooove my pet Jasper that I have now. I wouldn't trade him for the world. ^_^

*pokes*

I nm'ed you ;)

and congrats Shannon! Lucky! :D

For my main: I dream of having a Darigan Scorchio and a Halloween Lupe.

For a side to be made in the future: A full mutant side. And I have the pets picked out and all. a Mutant Acara, a Mutant Chomby a Mutant Kau and either a Mutant Uni or a Mutant Hissi. Haven't quite decided on the last one.

Haven't quite decided what I want to do on my 2 sides though. Maybe paint my Xweetok, but I haven't decided the color.

UC Faerie Shoyru is the ULTIMATE dream now that Lem is a Draikey ^_^

I really wouldn't mind an UC Plushie Scorchio either, they're so adorable <3 ... Though even rarer, d'oh! :/

I already have them all! They were...

(1) Chocolate cybunny

(2) Gold Draik

(3) Darigan Cybunny &

(4) Cross painted pirate/halloween cybunny

I would really like a FFQ to have a chocolate Draik, though :D

Plushie Shoyru

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Out of curiosity, is there a condensed list somewhere with people's dream pets on it? Or is the list just this forum?

There used to be a compiled list, but it got too hard to maintain, so it got taken down. :(

If you have specific pets you want to adopt out, you can use the Search feature, while in this thread, to search this thread only.

There used to be a compiled list, but it got too hard to maintain, so it got taken down. :(

If you have specific pets you want to adopt out, you can use the Search feature, while in this thread, to search this thread only.

Oh well, thank you for answering! It's good to know, I'm not looking to adopt out any of my pets right now but I may be looking in the future. :)

I just got the PERFECT pet to turn into a Transparent Draik when they eventually emerge :* I've been searching since the colour came out! His name is Organs :D :D :D

Hahaha, that is an excellent name choice for a transparent pet, and that it's a draik too is all too perfect! :)

Thank you :D I'm really excited to get her painted!! I'm just hoping it's not years till it comes out XD