TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

If you need another lab rat, I got a neopet I created to use a transforming potion on to get an avatar and figured if you didn't want him, I could still keep him until I get my lab map pieces and he could be my lab rat. He's a Green Uni.

I was really hoping to paint my aisha Rhia Royalgirl. Redraws changed my mind. Now I don't really have a dream pet. I just have zap/lend hopes for avies I don't have.

Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a pet that doesn't stand on all fours, so they could hold things. I can't believe TNT thought it would be ok to attach a knob onto a pets side so they can carry a purse! Ouch!

My dream pet as of now is a Mutant Shoyru, haha, I know it's pretty weird but I find him cute n__n

I'm actually working on one of my lab pets and eventually turn him into a Mutant Shoyru once I'm satisfied with his battledome stats :)

island aisha

royal female uni

..also anything grey

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

And keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

An unconverted Mutant Skeith... They're just so *Roar I'm a Scary Monster Dinosaur thing that will eat you.* But The converted ones have absolutely no Character :crying:

I've been dreaming of having a faerie draik since I first saw one. They look very agile and graceful. I also wanted to paint my beloved mynci something special, but I like the way she looks painted cloud. I want my Grundo to glow (jelly?) or (once I get the map) zap him robot! My yurble is mainly for the battledome, so I would like (oneday)Robot, Magma, Fire, or Ghost. Or I may transfer him, so I can get that Faerie Draik! ;) I want my koi to be disco, faerie,island, or royalgirl. I have big dreams, few nps, but I think I can get there. (or maybe not) :P

Where did the list go? It was here yesterday. o_O

Anyways, I plan on contributing "dream pets" to people as soon as I get access to the Lab Ray. I'm about halfway saved up. ^_^

I adopted a Spotted Kiko wayyy back on an old side account, and figured I'd give it a new lease of life by sending it to someone on here. I completely forgot the pet name and username, however, and after a bit of Googling and looking up random Kikos, I came across a random pounded one. I think he must be stuck there, or not showing up or something, because he's been there for a while now. Fairly decent name too. Contact me* if you're interested. :)

*[EDIT] Have adopted him in order to take a more proactive effort in finding him a home. Please contact me if interested! :D

Guest Yoshinho

Lab pet, Fire Bruce, Disco Mynci, Island Buzz!

Hey would you look at that I have all of those! I have my dream pets!

For the longest time, I had three dream pets:

Snow Aisha

Custard Kau

Pirate Shoyru

I have them all now except for the pirate shoyru, but with the new woodland color, my ultimate, most desired pet will most likely be a woodland shoyru.