Zafier's Return: The Final Battle

Ruto

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest �strophysicist

((Let's just say that is what happened after your post.))

The stikes sped up and more shrieks and cries burned the ambient sound. Some tried to turn human and escape but they were to late.

"I... I have to go." said Justin as he took off running, running as fast as he could away from the field of flesh begining to pile from the bodies of shapeshifters.

Yet they were dropping like flies, more were spread throughtout the planet.

Moon shuddered as she saw the carnage, even though the shapeshifters deserved to die, their dead flesh spooked her.

As she watched the slaughter of the shifters she picked up a scent heading away from the battle, Justin. She took off after him, knocked him to the ground, and pinned him there. "You are disgusting. You don't know whether you are shifter or human. You destroy your own to gain acceptance and then run from their excution. You no longer deserve to live with the face of one of Earth's heros." She pulled out a dangerously high voltage taser from her belt and pointed it at him. "Any last words, worthless cameleon?"

Moon saw Justin with a taser at his throat. She laughed. "So the pitiful farm boy meets his end. Serves him right." She saw the shapeshifters at fired with one that seemed occupied with with everyone else.

Guest �strophysicist

"Yeah," he said opening a small cap on his hand, "say good-bye to your brother."

He pushed the button on the cap and n enormous weapon came out of the ground. It charged and fire a brilliant blast of ice to the bright blue man still electrifying the other shifters.

Jon felt his body become weaker as he was engulfed by the ice which was weakening him greatly.

Moon swore as she saw what Justin was about to do. "Go burn" Moon loosed three arrows, one after another into Justin's back. One of them missed, another skimmed his shoulder, and the last one found its mark. "Maby not as nice a death as a taser, but it serves its purpose."

Guest �strophysicist

Justin healed almost instantly, "I have no intention of dying by your hand." he then changed to his true form and ran quickly to the field Jon was above.

"Ahh AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Jon was reduce to a small red figure on the ground, "Zafier... I... Ahh... I want... to give you... something I took away fro... Errrr AHH... from you." his voice was reduce electric static then he disappeared.

The area he faded in began to pick up dust, then a new figure appeared in the dust. He was tall and held a plasma weapon. Raziar has truly returned.

((This is realy Raziar, he is your character Morgan))

A cry of anguish and rage came from the usually unemotional girl. Her eyes glowed a vibrant green and her body took on a smaller more human form of the monster that had destroyed Chicago. It loped after Justin, grabbing him and throwing him into a building. It rumbled after him, roaring.

Guest �strophysicist

All of the shifters heard the building crumble and looked at the creature Ryo had become. Their mouths filled with sickly drool as they saw an enormous meal. More shifters began to appear and they all ran after her.

((Like I said, school keeps me really busy. I apologize in advance if I can't get on much this week. :())

Zafier ignored Raziar in the distance. "You shapeshifters may have fooled me once, but I'm not falling for this again. Take back your imitation; it will do you better." Raziar looked around and talked to himself. "This isn't right; this is not the city where the powerful one was. Where is he, anyway?" He spotted Zafier in the distance. "Son? Is that you?" Raziar came closer. Zafier held his hand out to stop him. "Don't come any closer, imposter. You've done me enough harm." Raziar stomped his foot on the ground. "My boy, you've grown more nieve than I thought you would! How can you turn me away like this, thinking I am a fake? You disgust me!" Zafier looked up and stared in his father's eyes. His tone, his attitude... "It is you..."

Guest �strophysicist

The army of shapeshifters, counting about 1,000, all ran to Ryo. Their teeth were a hidious yellowish-brown and they ran on all fours to the meal they saw before them.

Beth ran to the shapeshifters surrounding Ryo. "No! Get away from her, you freaks!" She activated the gauntlet again and punched the backs of many shapeshifters, eletricuting them with each hit. There's too many...what can I do? Beth continued hitting the creatures.

A small smile came across Raziar's face. "That it is, son. And now I have a question for you: what are you doing here? You are supposed to be watching over my empire for me while I was here collecting the iron." Zafier was confused, then he understood. Raziar never knew that he had died. "Father, the powerful one killed you a year and a half ago. I came here to avenge your death. It turns out that the human race is more powerful than I thought, so I went back to Ytzar for six months, and here I am." Raziar was surprisingly comprehending his previous death. Zafier continued, "But if you are truly alive, we can quickly kill off the creatures of this planet and go back to ours."

Guest �strophysicist

More and more shapeshifters appeared. Most went to try and devour Ryo, but others turned around and saw the lifeform that brought them to Earth. Over one hundred began to run after Zafeir and Raziar.

Grabbing the shapeshifter that was Justin, it flung him onto the powerlines across the street. His weight caused them to collapse and he fried as his body played an inhuman conductor. She then took a wire in each of her hands and began frying the shapeshifters nearest to her.

Guest �strophysicist

There was a huge roar and suddenly an enormous monster appeared and threw Ryo a long distance into the pile of spacecraft rubble.

The monster has huge spikes on its neck. Its body shined in a biometalic alloy. The eyes of the monster were glowing with a bright yellow. Its roar was heart stoping. This was obviously spawn of the true Satan.

The shifters saw the beast and ran away in fear, for they knew what it was. The monstrous being that destroyed Chicago twice.

Beth watched the shapeshifters run toward something more interesting than Ryo. She turned to see what it was: Zafier, and someone else with him. Who was it? Beth ran closer until she could make out the other figure, then stopped dead in her tracks. "No, it's not possible. He's dead. Jon killed him. He can't be here." She fell to her knees and looked for the source of the sudden roar. The Chicago monster had returned. This isn't your average day: this is a nightmare. Beth tried to get up, but she was transfixed by the sight of the battle.

Guest �strophysicist

The enormous beast opened its mouth and blasted the shapeshifters with plasma, which vaporized them. He let out another loud roar and then saw Raziar.

((Um...wow. The Irria board is going three times as fast as this one...maybe it's time to end this one in a little while...))

Raziar gazed upon the monstrous beast. "That foul creature that took my life a year and half ago...who interfered with my plans..." He drew his electric swords out. "Son, I will be in need of your assistence." Zafier nodded and stepped beside his father. "Anything. I shall fight with you to the death."

Beth regained her senses and stood back up. She stepped back a few paces, then turned and ran into a nearby alley. Think, Beth, think! How does a beast like that come down? Not easily, I know. But there has to have some sort of weakness. Beth went through in her mind what sort of things could weaken the monster. Ohhh, what would I give to be home playing with Peanut? She stopped for a moment. Peanut...mom...oh my gosh...I've never given a thought about her since I left...I wonder how she's doing? Beth shook her head. Forget about it, I need to help out in this battle.

Guest �strophysicist

The monster stood his ground and drew back his head. The veins beneath his hard-as-steel skin began to glow with a feirce intensity. The feet of the beast sank into the ground as its neck glowed brighter.

A bright light shot from the gaps in its teeth then it brought its head down to release a river of amazingly blue plasma right toward Raziar; Zafer; and Beth, who was only a few yards away from the two.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm afraid I'll have to close this topic because of lack of participation. :(

It was a bad idea to create a third one in the first place. This board has been moving slow every since it started. :O