Zafier's Return: The Final Battle

Ruto

Guest �strophysicist

Your old body was destroyed, but I can create a new body for you. It will look and feel just as your old body. All I ask of you is that you rule Earth.

-----------

The rocky creature walked up to Zafier and dropped Justin right infront of him.

-----------

Earth began to get colder, the Apocalypse Bringer was feeding on the solar energy and heat from the atmosphere.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The smile tuned to a smirk when his head regrew. "I too was trained by an ancestor, my great grandfather a samurai,"She parried his attack and pushed him back a a foot, "You are not the only half-breed around here. I don't have time to trifle with petty theives." She pulled a semi-automatic beretta cheetah from a holster on her left hip and shot at his chest twice.

Guest �strophysicist

Half-breed, what? It isn't possible. I have a half-sister? It thought.

"Hmm, I don't have time to fight you either." then it sank quickly into the ground.

Four rock creatures shot out of the ground and got in an attack position.

Then it came back up from the ground, "I was once half human too. now I am a god." with that it sank back into the ground.

((I'd take it easy with the "godlike" powers, TA. *pokes RP rules*))

Of course, I should have known it wanted me to rule Earth. I really have no desire to, but if it's for getting my body back, I suppose I could do it. Zafier sighed and agreed. "I accept. How do you propose on making a new body, creature?" He turned to find Justin placed in front of him. "Aha, here you are. You're quite the hider, aren't you?" Zafier summoned a guard to bring the three children to the ship. "We'll be giving these three a most miserable death, one that is slow and painful."

Guest �strophysicist

((The Apocalypse Bringer makes it sound like he is all powerful, but He does have a weakness... he cannot survive in the pure deadness of space. He feeds on energy, which is abundant on any planet.))

Look to the east... With those words uttered Zafier was instantly in his old body, only he was about 50 feet east of where he was standing.

-------

"Beth? Beth, where did you go?" then Jon looked toward the battle, "oh."

((Not what I meant TA, but totally awesome I'll go with it.))

"It's not nice to leave me with cheap immatations..." she pouted slightly and placed the gun back at her side. Within ten minutes the four stone monsters were nothing but rubble. Sheathing the sword she buttoned her coat and pulled three curiously marked coins from her pocket. Throwing them six times she smiled and climbed to the roof of the building nearest to her. Even gods have a weakness, Jon. Take me to the ship, I know it is here. I have a proposition for the attacker of Earth.

Guest �strophysicist

The leader of Earth is about 400 miles west-southwest. I will tell you no more and I will now leave you.

Zafier felt a wave of confusion rush over him, but it soon passed. He looked around to find himself in a body like his own. Now this is more like it. I will surely torture those children now. Forgetting about the deal, Zafier confronted the three children. "Guess who's back and better than ever, kids. And this time, there will be no mercy."

----------

Beth turned toward Jon, but he was far away. "Huh? Jon, where are you going?" Before she could say another word, Beth was back on Earth.

"Guhh..." Beth groaned, lying on the ground.

Guest �strophysicist

A storm was gathering overhead, and a bolt of lightning struck Zafier's spaceship.

------------

"What are my new orders sir?" said the rock creature who nearly jumped off its legs at the terrifying blast that hit the ship. It was obvious it had nothing to do with the strike.

((Let's say Beth recognises the Rock creature from what the other Jon told her. Would that work?))

Zafier flared up at the sight of the spaceship, but gave the creature his demands anyway. “Orders? Let me think…ah yes, I have something for you to do. Make sure these three children don’t escape. If they even make the slightest attempt, give them a painful blow. In the meantime, I have other matters to attend to…†Now that I’m out of the girl’s body, she should be around here somewhere. I will make sure she dies with the others.

Beth stared at the large rock creature and thought to herself. This must be what Jon was talking about. It may be best to avoid it. Right now, I have to look for Leah, Moon, and Justin. Beth got up and cautiously wandered around.

Guest �strophysicist

The planet continued to grow colder, even in the desert the temperature continued to drop. But the storm over head continued to grow more rapidly. Suddenly another lightning strike nearly hit the rock creature.

Hmm, this lightning is becoming unpredictable. This might be the chance I have been waiting for. it thought to itself.

Then a powerful strike hit the creature. Its rocky outer surface began to flake away untill flesh appeared. Then it was clear, Jon has shown himself.

His eyes were glowing pure white and his form continued to flux. He was surrounded by an errie fog and and had a feeling of pure evil pulse from him.

"Hah hahahahahahahahaha. I have returned to destroy Earth." said Jon, his voice was extremly deep and when he spoke the feeling of dispair and hoplessness overcame all lifeforms hearing it.

Her head whipped around, she felt him. "Jon..." Taking a deep breath inward, she exhaled and sprinted at an incredible pace towards the surge of energy. She had to make it in time.

Within minutes she skid to a stop in front of him. She took shallow breaths through clenched teeth.

Guest �strophysicist

"You again? Just what is it that you want? And give me a reason why I should not kill you where you stand." Said Jon.

"Because...you...are going to need me." She began breathing normally again. "I may not be as amazing as you, but I have my own talents, and trust me, you are going to need them." She looked up at him, her blue eyes boring into his.

Guest �strophysicist

"Your blood, I have seen this before. Your half human and half..." he stopped in disbelief. Then he disappeared in a bolt of lighting.

The corners of her mouth turned upward only very slightly. So he knew. She'd wait for him, he'd see that he will need her. In the mean time she would need to win the trust of the children. Or at least the one called Beth who had quite suddenly re-entered this reality. Turning on her heel she went in search of the girl.

Guest �strophysicist

My father must have been the biggest bastard on the planet. So I wasn't the only one he abandoned in Japan. Were there any others? I am glad he was killed, as well as I was. But no one could be what I once was, the monster was a product of my mother's DNA as well as my father's. Such an inncident will never occur any more now that he is dead. But this girl, she carries my father's blood. She has his agility, strength, and the ability to track by scent which was something I was never able to tap into. It must have been recessive in me. It doesn't matter anymore, why is this corupting me? Why am I thinking of this when with a thought the planet could be nothing but vapor? he continued to have these thoughts.

Walking briskly down the sidewalk, she scanned the pedestrians with her eyes. After a moment she stopped quite unexpectedly, causing the man behind her to spill coffee all down his suit.

"Stupid kids," he muttered as he mopped his shirt with a cheap napkin. He continued on his way, ignoring the eyes boring holes in his back.

She breathed deeply, taking her eyes from the man and once again began scanning. She was here.

A chill went down Beth's spine as the temperature continued to drop. "Brr, what's with the weather today?" She noticed a girl bumping into a man who then spilled his coffed. Beth giggled to herself and continued to search for the others. Ack, where are they? I sure hope Zafier hasn't already found them.

Zafier was quite surprised to see that the rocky creature was Jon. That little sneak, infiltrating my army like that! Well, now that I have my body back, I can surely kill him. He will have a most miserable death.

She appeared in front of Beth, planting herself in her way. "You are one of the children. You shouldn't be wandering alone. They'll find you." She took her by the wrist and dragged her to a narrow shadowed alley. "You really aren't safe here. You need to hide, I will take care of everything." She watched the girl with her almost haunting eyes waiting for a reaction.

Beth put on a disturbed look as the girl dragged her into the alley. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" She questioned the girl in her mind. How does she know me? That I'm with the three others? Something's not right about this girl. Maybe it's best not to ask directly. Still, I need to know.

Guest �strophysicist

You can't kill me Zafier. I am already dead. Neither ghost nor man. You cannot kill a god, your god.

With the horrible chill and the words uttered the ship creaked and the hull split, the engines began to crumble and then exploded.

The ship which carried the the troops did the same but it exploded with a force nealy twice that of a MOAB.

It is starting to get cold up here isn't it? Time to warm things up.

Again with the worst evil in the universe, the entire planet shook and the ground began to crack.

"No, you don't know me. I know one of you, or used to until he 'died'. I am Ryo Kamiya, and can help you against the one who is attacking Earth," her eyes darted to the bird filled sky, they flew in different directions, as though confused. In a twinkling she and Beth were crouched in a doorway as the world around them shook.

Guest �strophysicist

As lightning stuck the ground volcanoes all over the planet erupted. Then as things could not be any worse, an army of the rock creatures stood on a plain.

In front of them all is an enormous light, it looked almost human.

"My army!" shouted the light, "We are ready, take no human lightly. Destroy all lifeforms you see, human and alien alike!."

Its voice was strong and powerful, it was heard for miles.

In response the army of thousands took thunderous steps and went in separate directions. The screams of the humans being slain was horifying.

Then the light being became visible once again, "This is too fun." its voice sounded like that of a deep thinker, powerful blasts of energy continued to rain from his powerful onslaught.