Zafier's Return: The Final Battle

Ruto

Zafier grew impatient with this voice. "The shapeshifters do not belong to the human race. They are merely lost alien forms. I know more than you are giving me credit for. However, I will allow you to direct the ships to the children's location. Take the wheel." He pulled his hands away from the wheel and waited for the being to take control. At least this creature is useful in some way.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Астр&#10

With that the ship gave a quick jolt then dove straight down. Then it headed due west. Accellerating quickly through the atmosphere, the speed is impossible for the craft in an atmosphere. And before the next thought Zafier was at an airbase swarming with jets and other weapons of human inginuity.

Let me take care of the jets, let your recruits take out the ground troops. With that the crafted did a right bank to avoid rockets and fired six blasts of plasma at nothing.

"... What are you all doing!" Moon was very annoyed by the lack of response from the other people. Kimuasty bit harder.

Zafier grumbled to himself a bit. He was getting really annoyed that this figure was telling him what to do. Nonetheless, the ships landed and Zafier called out his troops to search for the children. One by one, the soldiers marched out of the ship, and formed in columns and rows. Zafier stepped out of his ship last and went to the front of the formation. "Left rank, go out and kill all of the other troops you see. Right rank, search for the children. If you find any, capture them and report back to me." The army then split up to follow their orders.

EDIT:((I just got a PM from Archemedes saying that she can no longer continue with the roleplay. I don't know if she wants someone else to take control of her character, Leah. Post to be edited later.))

Guest Астр&#10

The plasma blasts that were fired returned to the airbase and destroyed two jets in the air and four that were on the ground. I could give you your old body back...

The rocky creature broke formation and took off into the base, it destroyed three tanks and killed 51 humans in order to return to Zafier with Leah and Moon.

Justin watched in horror as the creature blasted through the tanks.

"Fire on the creature!" the general shouted and without warning the troops did as they were told, firing at the thing with lightning guns and automatic rifles.

"Hold your fire." shouted the general seeing Leah and Moon in the creature's arms. It walked normally to Zafier and bent down on one knee in respect, giving him the gift he had been waiting for.

((Neither The Apocalypse Bringer nor Zafier know that Justin is still alive, this will be a suprise...))

Zafier smiled as the creature brought forth Leah and Moon. He walked up to them. "Ah yes, I remember you two. It must be such a terrible shock, seeing as how you've now seen the fate of your little friend. Ah well, such is life." Zafier faced the creature. "You do not seem familiar, but I will now take these children in." He pulled at Moon and Leah's arms and handed them to a nearby troop. "Take these two to the ship. Don't let them escape. Lock them up, get a tranquilizer gun, I don't care. Just make sure they stay in the ship."

Guest Астр&#10

"What are my new orders, sir?" the rocky creature asked while standing up to it's full height. It's voice was stale and artifical.

One of the remaining tanks fired a rocket at the creature, but it missed. The rocket flew between its head and right shoulder. Then the creature caught it. The movement was swift as the rocket continued to blast fire, but nothing happened. It crushed the middle part of the shell and and the rocket stopped blasting fire. Then the creature lifted it's left hand and hit the front of the rocket, it exploded. But the blast was contained, it hurt neither Zafier nor the creature. As a matter of fact, it looked like it made the creature stronger. Almost like it absorbed the energy while the rocket exploded.

By the way, this is what the rock creature looks like:

286pq.jpg

It is very massive.

"Beth! What the bloody hell are you doing!" Moon bit her hand as hard as she could until the blood came. Moon then twisted her nose until she was satisfied with a loud crack.

((o_O Biting another person's hand? Eww...))

Zafier drew back and winced in pain. "Ugh, you're lucky that I'm weaker in this form. But that will not stop me from killing you two." He turned toward the rock creature. "There is one more child out there. Find him if you truly wish to serve me." Zafier nodded for the guard to take Leah and Moon to be locked up in the ship that carried the army.

---------------

Beth awoke in a strange place filled with fog and misty skies. She sat up and looked around, trying to find anyone. Unable to see anyting, Beth stood up and explored the strange world. "What is this place?" A boy came out of nowhere and answered her. "You're in the Realm of Lost Souls..."

Guest �strophysicist

"There is? *cough* I mean, I will find him sir. You have my word." And with those words uttered it sank quickly into the ground.

---------------

((I hope you don't mind if I do this...))

The boy came closer, it was Jon. "I finally have someone to talk to, I have been alone for so long. When I exploded my soul was ripped in half. One half went into the material world as a being of energy. I have remained here." He looked fifteen, merely a teen.

((No, go ahead.))

Zafier watched the creature sink into the ground and smiled. Perhaps this army isn't completely useless after all. He watched the guard take Moon and Leah in the ship. "I will soon taste your blood, children. You will rue the day you were born."

-------------

Beth sulked her head then took another look at the boy. "No, wait, you can't really be Jon...can you?" She slumped to the ground in despair. "I'm sorry, this just all came so quickly and it's so strange. I don't know what to think about this." Beth buried her face in her hands.

Guest �strophysicist

"You can't imagine how it is like to be alone for so long, just hearing another's voice." he came closer. "Sadly this place is real, and I am the Jon before I took my first life. I left my home to search for my father who abandoned me before I was born. Then I became that--thing--you saw in Chicago, in China so long ago. I was pushed aside while evil coursed through my veins. When I was protecting Earth I was visible through the hatred. But by being visible I separated. Now my evil is destroying the universe. It cannot be stopped." he sat down in the mist and fog, "Oh how I wish I was never born."

------------

Zafier guess who... The Apocalypse Bringer sent its eerie voice to Zafier.

Zafier recognized the voice and sighed. "Mysterious creature, I have not the time for your games. I have a task to complete."

------------

"So you're the true Jon? I'd love to say I'm pleased to meet you, but this doesn't seem like the appropriate time." Beth looked toward the ground. "Isn't there any way to get out of here? Any at all?" I need to get out of here, Beth thought. I can't stay here. It's so depressing. And what of Leah, Moon, and Justin? What are they doing?

Guest �strophysicist

Ahh but Zafier, you show no respect for your god. You fail to relize I can help you more than you could ever imagine. It said to Zafier.

---------------------

Justin.. it said to Justin while he was trying to defend the base.

"Jon is that you? I hear your voice." Justin replied, stunned and horrified.

Yes Justin, I was Jon Stir. Now I am something more. Replied the voice, it was purposely making his voice sound like Jon's old voice.

---------------------

"Only if Zafier leaves your body, then you can easily return." Jon said, then with a sadder look finished, "The only way I can go to the material world is if my other half is defeated, and that ain't going to happen."

((TA, I'm so sorry you've lost your mind. :P))

Zaifer shook his head. Defiance. Apparently if I show enough of that, this creature will act against me. Perhaps a little acting will win this creature over. "You've made me realize that you can indeed help me. So, during this time, I will cooperate with you and do whatever you say, provided you can help me locate the third child. Certainly a powerful being like you would know where to look?"

------------

Beth jerked her head up. "I'm sorry, did you just say, 'When Zafier leaves my body'? Surely you're kidding. I mean, how else..." Beth was at a loss of words. This can't be possible. Zafier, in my body? This is not good. But what can I do? I'm stuck in some realm and have no clue how to get out, and Zafier could be doing all kinds of things back on Earth right now. Beth felt a wave of hopelessness rush over her. "I suppose, we just wait?"

Guest �strophysicist

((The Apocalypse Bringer is manipulating both sides, untill the time is right to reveal himself to the planet.))

I know you are lying Zafier, I can read your thoughts. I know where he is, but I will not tell you. First I will offer you something you have been wanting for the last six months.

-----------------------------

Justin, do you remember the big rocky creature that took Leah and Moon?

"Yeah Jon, it was horrible. I could do nothing." Replied Justin.

He is coming back for you, I want you to go with him without a fight.

"What?!"

I will be with you, just do as I say and you won't be hurt.

----------------------------

Jon was obviously more informed. He lifted his hand and spread in front of them to reveil the battle back on Earth. "We can only observe, things are going to get uncontrollable soon."

((Sorry for the LOOONG delay. It won't happen again.))

The young woman stepped out of the Wisconsin taxi, paid the driver, and looked around. She took a chain from around her neck, from which a pointed crystal hung and held it out in front of her. She watched it swing and confusion crossed her face. The path was circular. Something was throwing off her divination. It was here, the thing that destroyed Chicago, twice. She placed one hand protectively on her katana, and slid into a half fighting position. Come and get me, demon. I will fight you. I knew of your coming, I forsaw it. The cards told me you would come for me since the last child died.

Guest �strophysicist

"Foolish human, I am that child that died." Said a loud voice while a tall figure of a man formed infront of her from the dirt and dust, "But I don't have to be alive to fight you like a human."

The figure pulled out two bladed tonfas.

"If you want to fight who demolished Chicago, look no further than me."

It twisted the blades around end over end.

She smiled and began the first attack. She was fast, though not inhumanly so; she closed the space between them and lept into the air, drawing her blade. The hardened metal glinted as she brought it down at his head. So this is the owner of the box. Well I hope I shall not disappoint him.

Guest �strophysicist

Its head fell off, but with a hard evil laugh a new head formed from the dirt and gravel.

"You were trained well, but I learnd from my grandfather in Japan." it said, twisting the blades arounds and clacking them against each other making sparks.

Then it took off toward her...

Zafier clenched his fists. "Creature, I will have no time for your games! If you will not help me find the child, then I have others who will." He ignored the offer given to him and turned to find a guard staring at him. "Do not just stand there! Go perform your duties!"

----------------

Beth watched the battle down below. "How did you come to know this stuff?" This does seem out of control. Who is that lady down there?

Guest �strophysicist

Zafier, I can give you your old body back...

------

The rock creature appeared infront of Justin.

"Come with me child, and I won't hurt you." It said holding out its right hand.

Go ahead Justin. It won't hurt you, unless I tell it to.

"Ok, I will go with you." Justin replied.

It grabbed Justin and took off toward the ship.

-------

"I have been alone, to think. Think of what I have done. I learned of what has been and what hasn't happened yet. Earth doesn't have much time." he replied.

Zafier paused a moment. "The body was disintegrated after Tapiey blasted it and the foolish girl destroyed it. However if there is some magical way you can obtain it, I wouldn't have to be in this hideous form." He hesitated. "What do you want for it?"

-------------

"This is terrible. I don't know if I can just stand here, trapped by unknown forces, and watch the whole planet fall apart."