Zafier's Return: The Final Battle

Ruto

Moon suddenly found herself on the ground, Her arm hurt. She mumbled to herself "where is the ship? I was prisoner..." And wandered around a bit.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zafier, for the first time, was at a loss of words or action. The utter destruction that was going around him was appalling to him. It took a moment for Zafier to recover, but afterwards, he noticed that Moon had escaped. "I have come for one and one thing only." Zafier quickly started walking over to Moon.

Beth found Moon wandering around, Zafier shortly behind. "Moon! Behind you! Look out!"

Guest �strophysicist

Lightning struck right in front of Zafier as he was about to grab Moon. From the strike a figure grew from the ground in front of Zafier.

It was Jon, his eyes were glowing with such intensity that they nearly blinded Zafier.

"They didn't kill your father Zafier, I did." Jon said, but his lips were not moving. His skin didn't look like skin, more like rubber mixed with dirt and rock.

Justin was croutched behind a chunk of the hull which had blown clean off the junk heap which was once two spacecrafts.

"Jon, you're alive? I'll save you." Justin said to himself aiming his lightning gun at Zafier.

((I think I can do this right? I mean she is still part of the storyline.))

"Justin what happened?" said Leah, scaring Justin and making him pull the trigger.

A bolt of energy headed right for Jon.

Jon was taken completly completly by suprise and the bolt threw his rock body into a building. He didn't stay down for long though. The bolt continued to pulse at Jon.

"Justin, stop it!" shouted Leah.

"I can't, something is wrong!" Justing shouted back, barely being able to hold onto the gun.

"Oh yes, I need a snack." said Jon as he started to become larger. He was standing tall and growing.

Ryo pulled out her gun and fired two shots at the lightning gun, the first knocking it from Justin's hands and the second causing the beam to stop. Stepping out of the doorway and around the cracked earth, she made her way towards him. She stopped, kelt to the ground, and placed her palm flat against it. Never taking her eyes off of Jon, she drew power from him, through his feet, into her own body.

Guest �strophysicist

A lightning strike hit Jon and he disappeared again.

Earth continued to heat up and lava began to well up from the cracks. The oceans slowly began to boil and the planet was dying.

At the Pentagon:

"Sir, we have no other option. A mass evacuation is the only way Humanity can survive!" shouted an upset man infront of a computer.

"I guess we really don't have an option, comense..." replyed the Vice President.

"Who, who are you?" asked Justin, he was confused and no one else knew what had just happened.

The blonde stood and turned to him, "I am Ryo Kamiya. I am a lucky shot," she shrugged. "Would you like to ask a more specific question? I am not one for just freely dishing out personal information. One question you may find useful is 'WHAT am I?'not so much of 'who'." She folded her hands behind her.

A new rage of fury grew up in Zafier. "You idiot! Do you even realize what you did? I swear by Raziar's empire that you will be dead within a second!"

Great, another smarty pants, Beth groaned. "Okay, if you're done with the tone and all, maybe you could help us out here? Where's Leah and Justin?"

Guest �strophysicist

Zafier, you fool, YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME STILL!, Jon was still communicating telepathically.

Life is simpler than you think Zafier. With just a simple thought you are either dead or alive. It is your choice. I MADE YOUR BODY, NOW YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME!

The ground around Yellowstone National Park was beinging to glow pure orange. Then the entire park, including several miles away from the border, erupted in fire and lava. The ever-growing cloud of gas and poisonous elements was so imense it began to shroud Earth in near darkness.

"Whaddappened?" Moon had no Idea what happened. only that zafier was trying to attack her. Beth, Your back? I must have missed somthing..."

((Watch it, TA. You're getting to the point of godlike powers.))

Zafier stood firm. "Kill me if you wish, but there is still a part of me that is still alive, a part that not even you know about. It does not matter if you kill off this form, you will still be dead in the end!" Zafier unleased a fiery wrath upon Jon. "I have no master except myself! And that is final! How dare you try to rule over me?!" In a state of fury, Zafier transformed into a hideous being, fifty feet tall, waving tentacles, rocky exterior, and roar that was heard from many miles around.

Guest �strophysicist

((Earth has an unlimited power suply, geothermal activity. An energy being's feast. Coupled with solar energy, which is about to dissappear with the ash and gas flowing into the atmosphere.))

You have no idea, you have no idea what I have become. I can harness the power of a planet, I am this planet! Energy flows throughout Earth and I have become that energy.

The lava began to gather near a crack then a massive monolith of lava shot straight up into the air. The height was enourmous, and it continued to rise. Chunks of rock flowed within the lava. Then the unmistakable roar echoed throughout the planet.

"EARRRRTHHH ISSS DOOOOOOOOMMMMED!!!"

Meanwhile,

"We have to start evacuation now! This is red alert Alpha! Evacuation of Earth is a MUST!"

Words blasted throughout all radio frequencies throughtout the planet, all humans aware. Everyone began to riot. Earth has turned into Hell.

The cloud from Yellowstone covered nearly half the globe, heat continued to rise and ponds have nearly, completely, boiled off.

((It's becoming where you're basically controlling the plot line. This isn't what I had planned at all. You're lucky I'm letting you do this, so all I ask is that you tone down the power stuff.))

"Rule over the planet while you can, child. Your flesh will soon be mine. I do not care what you are capable of, it will do you no good. I am fully aware of your foolish powers, and I must say that they will be your downfall. You cannot possibly keep this up forever. Soon you will run low on power, and slowly wither away into nothingness. Before you judge my intelligence, you will learn, THAT I WILL SEND YOU OFF INTO OBLIVION!!!"

Guest �strophysicist

What flesh? I am nothing but energy! You, on the other hand, are flesh and bone, nothing but a mortal.

In the distance Jon saw a man. He had seen this man six months ago.

"NO! NOT YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!" shouted the lava monster.

"You cannot be rid of me that easily Jon." said the man as he stood his ground and kept his distance.

"WHY?!? WHY MUST THIS PLANET KEEP TORMENTING ME!!! I MERELY WANT TO DESTROY IT TO CEASE THESE HORRIBLE MEMORIES, MEMORIES THAT YOU STARTED THE DAY YOU LEFT MY MOTHER!" shouted the monster while he was trying to hit the man, but he quickly avoided his attacks. "WHY!! STOP TORMENTING ME!!" he yelled in the most sorrowful tone, "I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN!" with the last words uttered the monster sank back into the cracks of the Earth, the planet began to cool off, and it started to rain.

((I think it might be wise for things to cool down... for now.))

Sensing no response from Justin, she turned her attention to a new but familiar smell. "It can't be..." She disappeared from the children and followed the scent, stopping serveral feet away from the man. It had to be him, Jon had been here as well. "Father?" she inquired.

Moon finally understood. "... What a pleasent moment for a family reunion, you people can destroy each other AFTER zafier is dead.My arrows are useless against this guy."

Guest �strophysicist

Behind Zafier another figure began to talk, "Son, I have returned!"

((Let me control this character, I have a suprize...))

"Yes, Ryo. I can't explain how I am alive, nor do I wish to know. The fact of the matter is we must stop... hey, where did he go?" the man's face was flat, his forehead was more foreward than a normal Human and his eyes were pure yellow. His body was muscular and he wore clothes with several rips.

"... Dont think me rude of asking, But you look like a mutated werewolf. What are you?"

Guest �strophysicist

"I am a new species of human, Homo Jacutan." replied the man, "I have abilities that have been lost to humans for generations."

Zafier watched as Jon sunk into the earth, and the weather turning back to normal. He simply grunted and changed back to his regular form. Coward. No matter, I'll see to it that he won't get away so easily next time. Zafier sensed someone behind him, so he turned around and stood motionless. "F-father? You're...alive?" Zafier stood back. "It is not possible, this must be a trick!"

Beth shook her head. Unknown species, alien attacks--now I've seen everything. She went up to the man. "As far as I know, humans don't have special powers. We rely on weapons to make up for that. But, let's see what sort of abilities you have. I'm actually curious to know."

Guest �strophysicist

The man leaped over 500 feet in the air and landed about 350 feet away from them. Then he ran back to them faster than a cheatah.

((Morgan, Raziar showed up behind Zafier and started to talk to him. And Zafier just disappears without acknowledging this?))

((You didn't make it clear that it was Raziar. Nor did you direct who that character was talking to. I'll edit my post, but next time be a little more detailed. <_<))

Beth watched in amazement as the man jumped and ran all over the place. "Wow, I'm impressed! I'll bet that's higher than Jon could jump. Kudos. I believe you now. So, why exactly are you here, anyway? And where did you come from?" I wonder if we can totally trust this guy? He is a different species, anyway. I guess we'll give him time and see how he turns out.

Guest �strophysicist

"Zafier, why have you been doing this?" scolded Raziar to his son.

Over a hill another figure leaped high and landed hard infront of the four Homo sapiens, the hybrid Homo sapien/jacutan, and the Homo jacutan.

It stood tall with piercing yellow eyes and a long leather coat. Two katanas hung in sheaths on either side of its waist and bladed tonfas hung beside them along its belt. Its hair was pure black and it had the most horrible angry look on its face.

((I have a big suprise in store, so just go along with the appearances.))

"You do not remember that you came to destroy this planet a year and a half ago? I'm only finishing your task, you should know that." If he is unaware of this, then he cannot possibly be my father. Zafier grew angry and stepped back up. "You are not my father. You are an imposter. Begone with you!"

Guest �strophysicist

"I am your father you idiot. I have been in hiding, healing myself after that human nearly killed me! I never expected you to come to avenge my death!" Raziar was becoming angry at the thought his own son thought he was an imposter.

At that moment, Zafier knew it all. "You are weak. You are a coward, you're a shame! How could you hide away like a scared little puzba all this time? You're a disgrace! Look at yourself, father! Look what you've become!" Zafier turned away. "I am ashamed that I am your son."

((On Ytzar, a "puzba" is like a kitten. ;)))