Zafier's Return: The Final Battle

Ruto

Plotline: A story speaks of five children who come together and defeat an alien force from outer space. It is a story of heroic battles and strange powers. Stories are full of surprises, however. After a battle with the alien's son, two of the children have now disappeared. Supposedly, the son, Zafier, captured one of the children and flew back to space. The fate of the child is not yet known. But, the three remaining children are soon to find out her fate, when Zafier plans to come back to planet Earth with a full-scale army, six months later. These children might need help during their biggest battle of a lifetime...

Positions are open! I will allow up to three people who didn't participate in the previous two roleplays to join in this one. If you are joining, it's advised that you read a few pages of the roleplays so you will gain a little insight on the plot (if you don't know the names, it's Heroes of Earth and Son of Raziar ;)).

Character Form:

Name:

Personality:

Other:

On the planet of Ytzar, formally ruled by Raziar, a large crowd was being drawn toward the center of the empire. These creatures were to be enlisted into Zafier's services and invade planet Earth. Many of these creatures were very well prepared for battle. They had no choice. It was either join, or be killed. Zafier looked down from his throne and smiled to himself. Or shall we say, herself. It was true, Zafier had taken over Beth's body, but he was still the same evil man as before.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Астр&#10

((Mind if the Apocalypse Bringer has a hand in Ytzar's current enlistment?))

Month's of traveling the stars in search of Earth, the Apocalypse Bringer had its eyes set on a new world. The planet was scorched with blackened clouds. The space around it was filled with orbiting weapon outposts. The stations had huge energy cannons and plasma guns. A snack for the god of death. The energy being had already glassed hundreds of worlds, but this one is different. The space ships were similar to what it had seen in its past. Then, it knew. With a quick burst of speed it crashed through the ground of the planet, then emerged in a disguise. Shrouded in dirt and mud it formed into one of the other aliens being recruited. Although it wasn't truely one of them, it looked like it was. A free ride to Earth, a free chance for revenge.

---------------

Six months after Zafier's departure, the government had prepared Earth for the inevitable second coming of the evil alien dictator. Nuclear weapons and MEC guns now orbiting the planet had been on full alert ever since they were put into orbit. Earth even used technology recovered from Raziar's destroyed ship. New space jets now sit in camoflauged hangars, ready to be released to defend the planet. The observational technique being used to find the fleet of ships before they hit Earth will be replaced by radar detection in three hours.

---------------

Justin turned out to be a high ranking officer of the Earth Protection Agency. He has superior skills with energy weapons, his favorite weapon is the lightning gun. He is now on Earth's surface with Moon and Leah.

"The advances in space protection has increase dramatically." Justin said, hoping for an agreement.

((No problem. Bear in mind that the children are fighting Zafier and his army. The government can't be too involved in this. ;)))

Zafier surveyed the army and thought to himself for a while. It will have to do. I can't do much with this new body, but it is enough to survive. He stood up and silenced the crowd. The voice that came out was the same as Beth's, and couldn't travel far. Zafier ordered a voice disguiser to cover the shrill voice that came out and replace it with his former voice. "All of you have been gathered here for a reason. We are to be invading planet Earth during the next few days. For six months you have all been called to come together, and now is the time to set off for your duties. Heed my words, if you step out now, you will be immediately disintegrated. Now, head for the ship, and we will begin takeoff shortly afterward."

Guest Астр&#10

The being feared throughout the galaxy thought this disguise was degrading, but to fit in the energy lifeform did as he was told. I shall be the one to destroy Earth, Zafier. And when I am finished, I will destroy your pathetic world. It thought as it walked onto one of the ships.

((I don't think Ratiki or Archemedes will add anything... Where did they go?))

((They seemed to have disappeared. That's why I left some positions open, because they probably won't be posting much. I may have to put the topic on hold for a while if I don't get many people posting here. :/))

Zafier watched the recruits form in line, slowly marching into the ship. He would not be traveling in that one, no, he would have his own ship to fly. One of the pilots would have to drive the one with the recruits. Zafier wasn't too fond about the idea of flying with hundreds of other aliens on board. As the last of the soldiers climbed aboard, Zafier jumped into his own spaceship and ignited the engine. Within moments, both spaceships were in the air, heading for Earth.

Guest Астр&#10

The red lights on the spacestations flashed and everyone was brought to their stations. While the method of detection was being changed Earth was vulnerable...

---------------

The rocky-looking creature aboard the spacecraft full of recruits sprang to life. It knew what was going on on Earth. As Earth came into view several blasts of energy and rockets were heading right for the ship.

---------------

"FIRE AT WILL!" blasted a voice over the intercom of the stations orbiting Earth, The enormous craft came into view.

----------------

The rocky alien walked toward to the wall of the ship and pressed its hand against the wall with no one looking.

It could now see with pure clarity, absorbing the blasts before they could hurt the ship. Then it went down at the speed of light and cleaned the stations of energy, the Humans aboard were doomed to suffocate. The government could do nothing. Nothing could stop the will of the Apocalypse Bringer.

---------------

What? What happened to the missiles? The stations are pitch black. Oh, God. Why, why did this happen? How could this happen? Everyone on and off Earth was asking the same question. Even the aliens had no clue as to how or why. They all saw the missiles, then they were just gone.

---------------

The rocky-looking alien aboard the ship went back to the stance of a staid warrior then pretended to look as suprized as the others.

"Pfff. As if. Kimuasty says that our protection is lacking a driving force, mostly because of the president. All he cares about is converting Iraq to democracy and stuff instead of protecting earth. And what would you know about all this? No offense, but last year, you marveled at televisions and airplanes. Isnt that right Kim?" "Rooaaa." "See? and by the way... Where did Beth go? I didnt entirely understand Kim when she explained it to me."

Guest Астр&#10

Justin was about to reply but the red lights went off, then the monitor activated flashing, "EMERGENCY".

"What the?" Justin said turning to the screen reading what had happened in space.

"The stations have just been drained of power, something horrible happened." Justin said, picking up his weapons, "There is an armory down the hall, grab something and get outside. Zafier has returned."

As Justin darted out the door several other people dressed in armor ran in, going down the hall Justin pointed out.

-----------------

There has to be an easy way to get close to Zafier, it thought as the ship was landing. There were several tanks and other weapon enplacements all around the area the ships were landing. That's it, I will impress him. In his weakened form he will need a body guard. The rocky creature took off towards the exit so it would be the first out, it wasn't hard to get to the front. Most of the other aliens were trying to be the last ones out.

Name: Ryo Kamiya

Personality: A bit of a ditz, with a usually optimistic outlook. She talks a lot, which makes the more observant people watchers wonder if she if hiding something behind her smile.

Other: She takes what ever task is assigned to her completely serious, and is quite skilled with a hand gun and sword.

((I will post my introduction sometime tonight. I have to go pick up my stage manager and head to school for a theatre performance.))

Zafier glanced at one of the soldiers trying to get out of the spaceship. What is that fool trying to do? Turn back like a coward? No matter, if he wishes to leave, then I shall help him out. He had his finger on the button that releases the radiation guns, ready to press it at any time. If there is one thing I will not tolerate, it's disobidience. Zafier turned forward and swirved out of the way of a nearby asteroid just in time.

(( Hooray! Someone else! ^_^))

"Are you paying attention?!? Ugh..." Kimuasty bit him on the leg to make him answer.

((Yeppers. ^_^))

The spaceships soon entered Earth's atmosphere, and Zafier flew in front of the other ship. He picked up the speaker and gave orders to the ship behind him. "When we first enter Earth, we shall look for the children. They are the ones we will be fighting. Once we find them, land the ship slightly away from them and immediately report to me. We will perform a sneak attack on my signal."

((Sorry this took so long.))

A young woman stood in the shadows of an alley in New York, wrapped in a sleeveless trenchcoat. The collar was flipped up, hiding the lower half of her face. She shifted her weight and light angled onto her face. Blond bangs hid silver blue eyes.

She jumped up and grabbed the fire escape ladder, swinging herself up. She was small, only five foot four, and close to an unhealthy thin. She climbed to the roof, throwing the bottom of the coat out of the way behind her revealing a katana on her right hip. Just as she reached the roof, she heard an alarm sound. Her eyes scanned the sky, but she found nothing. There is something there... Not only the threat from six months ago.... She reached into the pocket of her jeans and pulled out a black box and fed the small CD into it.

"Searching for communication, please stand by..."

Zafier heard a small voice come out of nowhere. "Communication found: New York." He looked around and felt a lump in the pocket of Beth's jeans. Reaching in there, he discovered a small black box. "I haven't seen one of these in a while. Nonetheless, they're worthless now." Zafier took out the disc and tossed the box aside. He directed the ship toward America, for he decided it would be the most likely place where the children are. Those kids were there last time, it would be quite unfortunate if they moved away. For them. Zafier picked up the speaker again. "Pilots, take off in one direction and search for the children. I will be going in a different direction. If you spot any of the children, capture and stun them, then immediately contact me."

Guest Астр&#10

Why aren't we stopping? It thought when the ships took off west in the lower atmosphere. Zafier must be looking for the children, should I direct the pilots to their location? As the most supreme being in the universe it knew where they were, and where they have been. The ability to read minds is a good ability to have, also the ability to talk to inferior lifeforms through telepathy. With a small thought it was speaking to Zafier... Why merely kill the children? Take over Earth and send every Human after them...

Zafier felt the incoming thought barging into his head. However, in his demoted form, he couldn't respond. Instead, he talked to himself. "I have no interest in taking over Earth. I simply wish to kill the children who slayed Raziar. It is a personal matter." Zafier paused for a moment. "Who is this speaking to me? What gives you the right to speak with the descendant of the greatest ruler ever? Reveal yourself, foolish being."

Guest Астр&#10

I am superior to you in everyway, I strike fear in all of the galaxy. I bring death to all who get in my way. I am the Apocalypse Bringer, and I want you to rule Earth.

"Superb for you, but you don't not strike any fear in me. Why do you have such interest in me ruling Earth? That puny planet is not worth owning. When my task is complete, you can use your so called "superior powers" and rule that planet yourself. For now, I have other issues to attend to." Zafier was not yet aware that the Apocalypse Bringer was disgusied as an army recruit.

Guest Астр&#10

YOU DEFY ME!! With that the pilot of Zafier's ship passed out and the ship was heading straight down. I can revive them, but only if you agree to rule Earth.

Zafier glanced over at the crashing ship next to him, then grew angry. I see this creature wishes to be hostile. Supposedly the only way to please him is to go his way. It might wise to stay on his good side for a while. "All right, I agree. I guess I shall rule the Earth, but I still do not see what good it will do. Now, revive the pilot. Now!"

Guest Астр&#10

The ship pulled up. Do you see what I am capable of? Next time if you defy me it will be you. Now, there is a large white building due east. Destroy that and declare your dominance. You will have six million Humans at your control.

Zafier rolled his eyes and fired at the building. "Tiny beings of this planet, I am now your master." He turned the ship away and continued looking for the children. "I have priorities to look after. I will not waste my time destroying meaningless landmarks." Zafier's eyes scanned the land, looking for any sign of the children.

Guest Астр&#10

Good job, they fear you, it said to him with sarcasim. Now, I know where the children are. But, the area they are in is hostile. I sugest letting your recruits storm their location then come in and kill them when the area becomes less hostile.

"Their location? Do tell me. I already have a plan in place to attack the children. Your strategy is not needed." This fool is becoming a bit of an annoyance. How does he think he can order me around like a slave? Zafier picked up the speaker again. "Pilots, set the ship to thrust. The children are obviously not here." He put the speaker down and set his own ship into thrust mode. The ship sped off, followed by the other ship with the army inside.

Guest Астр&#10

You underestimate the Humans, you keep forgeting they have the shapeshifters. They have the ability to control them, something neither you nor your father could do. They have several weapon enplacements in their current area but if you really want to get ther then let go of the wheel and I will take you there.