Daily Dare is here!

Izzy ♥

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at Bumble Beams, and my high score was like 223, so then I practiced it once, and got 690, so I challenged AAA, and then I beat him by 100 or so points! Woot!

Today's challenge I win it faster than I expected because Turmac Roll is not on my daily and I suck at it .^_^

I was lucky and got a Aquaberry which is 600 points and so I beat AAA.

when I first saw its Turmac Roll I got a liittle worry but then when I saw AAA's score to beat I got a little relief because for me if you got the right berry at the right time it should not be a problem...

About Bumble Beams, a trick with the red beam is that if you hold left to roll the petpet on to it and immediately hold right, the beam stays perfectly still until you let go. Vice versa works too. It makes it a bit easier, but this is a bit late so remember next time eh?

I reeeeaaally don't like Turmac Roll, but as heartbr3ak said, thank jeebus for the aquaberry! :laughingsmiley:

Maybe this thread can be moved to the Daily Dare forum? That place is a little comatose..

Alright, back after playing the game a dozen times.

Several argh moments:

Zooming by an aquaberry.

That glitch where you seem to jump up right as you hit the base of a tree stump so you think the game is over. :|

Finally beat AAA after trying again and again. :)