Daily Dare is here!

Izzy ♥

Heh, thanks Meeptroid, I figured it out after a bit of confusion, because I didn't need to flip them when I first played it months ago. I just turned them, and for some reason that one parallelogram had to be put adjacent to the shape's outline rather than in it... I'm not crazy...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game wouldn't let me put a piece in. I had one piece left and there was no way it would let me put it in.

Hit the up arrow. It inverts the shape. Also play it on normal it is still possible to get 3000+ with that and you only need 2000 for AAA.

Yes! Shenkuu Tangrams! Methinks TNT picked this game to make up for yesterday's challenge. (Or maybe not, but I'd like to think so, lol.)

Also, I know someone mentioned this before, but it really would be nice to have a Daily Dare subforum. :yes:

Yes! Shenkuu Tangrams! Methinks TNT picked this game to make up for yesterday's challenge. (Or maybe not, but I'd like to think so, lol.)

Also, I know someone mentioned this before, but it really would be nice to have a Daily Dare subforum. :yes:

We now have a Daily Dare 09 subforum. You can find it here : http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showforum=88

Two hours later, I finally beat AAA.

Congrats to all today's winners!

EDIT: Did anyone have troubles sending in their score? I had AAA selected, clicked to send my score and it said I had too many pop-up windows open so I had to restart?

Wow, AAA was too easy today! :D

Now, about Lulu, is it really worth it? Dunno...

I don't think is worth it since both AAA and lulu's prizes look so similar especially today's prize, its just one shiny and one not shiny ;) and for me as compared to the money spend the prize is just not special at all for me to be attracted to buy the ticket and try it but if you plan to sell it then its another matter...

Yay another game in my dailies!! Just keep aiming for the perfect score which is the X2 of the original score then it shouldn't be hard at all...