The Little Things

Revenge

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww sweet! =] Well I'm only 15 (oh, wait, no, I'm 16. My birthday was a few days ago, and I keep forgetting.), so I don't have a lifelong partner yet. But the friend I have loves me like a sister, and I love him like a brother, and it's really helpful on the hard days, because I know I can just fall into his arms and cry if I need to, and he'll just hold me and tell me that it'll all be alright. Hehe, somtimes I think I love him as more than a brother. =|

Fairy tale endings.

Connecting with strangers...even for a brief moment laughing together in the grocery store line, or making chit chat on the school bus...

It's just nice to know that humanity hasn't gotten so out of wake that we can't still connect as just one human being to another. Yay, strangers!

Unless your a child, LOL, and then of course stay away from strangers...STRANGER DANGER!

Tomato sauce and mayonnaise. Not the combination together, just the items itself served on top of hot chips. :P

I really hope you mean chips in the British since of the work like French Fries, instead of like potato chips...

Because if you mean the later I can't think of a single kind of chip that I would put Ketchup or Mayonnaise on! Yuck...

Lolz, I meant french fries FTX, never experimented food to that level of taste XD

Breezy walks at the park nearby. 30 minutes of never-ending pohutukawa christmas trees....a shame the flowers have already been blown away :/

^Where do you live?! North or south? I'm in Chch and there aren't many Pohutukawa trees... unless I'm looking in all the worng places.

Uhm I like when I'm working in Photoshop and manage to come up with something EPIC. I wish that would happen NOW. I need a layout for my portfolio but nothing is coming to me. Sad.