The Little Things

Revenge

Hi. I was just thinking the other day, I know a topic I could start... But I forgot how I was going to open it up.

Anyway, I was just thinking, sometimes there's a lot of things going on in someone's life. Sometimes everything's so busy all you can see in front of you are big problems. (Not how I planned to start this topic, but oh, well)

Ugh. I have a habit of stretching things out unnecessarily when starting things, so I'll just get to the point.

Here you post one little, often overlooked things in life that you appreciate, or just something you noticed that you really like. It actually helps a lot if you don't feel well (I sound like a therapist... <_<)

But you can do it whatever your mood.

With that, I start with the thing that inspired me to make this.

Seeing a full moon in the middle of the day. I'unno.

(I can't help feeling this is too... sensitive.*shudders* I didn't see it that way, I just thought this would be interesting.)

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little things today? I got one. My sister thanked me for the early Christmas present I gave her. (an optical mouse for her to use on her computer)

And another, getting to school today, I got an 87% on my test from yesterday, I actually missed most of that unit, so, yeah, it makes me happy.

-chuckles- Lovely way to start it.

**Edit:

Decided to erase everything I put.

...I overlooked the fact that my cat left me a nasty dead rat on my bed. -rolls eyes-

I tend not to overlook things, because who knows how long they'll be there.

Another one, talking to my 1 friend over xbox live, I hadn't heard or seen from him for close to a week.

-chuckles- Lovely way to start it.

**Edit:

Decided to erase everything I put.

...I overlooked the fact that my cat left me a nasty dead rat on my bed. -rolls eyes-

I tend not to overlook things, because who knows how long they'll be there.

at least it didn't put the dead rat near your food. now you'll just die from some random disease because you slept in your bed, instead of dying from one because you ate some food ^_^

I feel your pain, Anime. During the BAT Test, I had my friend throwing calculators, erasers, PENCILS AND EVEN HER TEST!! at me. The eraser hit me square in the forehead. It hurt. >w<

I feel your pain, Anime. During the BAT Test, I had my friend throwing calculators, erasers, PENCILS AND EVEN HER TEST!! at me. The eraser hit me square in the forehead. It hurt. >w<
that's where well aimed throws of freshly sharpened pencil comes in (no more eyes :evil: )

I didn't eat anything for half of my day, I eventually ate a peanut butter & jelly asndwich (extra chunky peanut butter) Best meal all week.

I'm still being called anorexic because of my lack of eating. period.

Yeeeah, I turned my back when she got the pencils.

I'm still being called anorexic because of my lack of eating. period.
Well why don't you eat?

And lol, my brother, is 6feet 6inches tall, and skinny, and can eat an entire pizza without gaining a weight, he suspects he will get chubby when his metabolism slows down someday.

I don't eat breakfast often, because I never feel like eating when I wake up, but I make up for it in lunch and dinner.

One of the little things in life that I appreciate is getting advice from a kid that I'm not really friends with, but it sure helped. :)

(that person can be annoying at some times, but nice at some times as well)

I also saw a little piece of ice/frost on the ground when I was waiting for the bus ride home this afternoon and it made me feel a little tingly sensation inside because it might have snowed earlier today when I wasn't looking :O

Well, there's a thing where someone says you look nice today...meh. That's kinda cheesy to me.

And there's also when you wake up in the morining and have breakfast. We take that for granted: three decent meals a day.

I guess there's more, there are a lot of small things that should be recognised in our life

EDIT I remember being hit on the head with a ping pong ball....they're super light.

You haven't even heard of nothing, I got some pretty disgusting dead animal stories, I'll pm them to you.

Two cats, a dog and live in the countryside. It can get pretty nasty. Hahaha.

Anyway, on the subject. I guess it would have to be my friend telling me that she's there for me.

It's only a small thing to say, but it really helps and lifts me.

Yeah. Sentimental. Whoops.

This morning I let my car door swing open and it got stuck in the fence. I actually had to pull forward some to dislodge it. Oh, THAT was a fun thing to deal with at 6:40 in the morning. xD

I was throwing the ball for my dog today, and he was so excited to be chasing after this ball, and he was running so fast after it having a good time, that he ended up doing a flip in the air as he tried to stop, it made my day lol

What are things that I appreciate?

Well I appreciate when people call me just to say hi and ask how I'm doing, because it says that I'm on their mind, and I appreciate that I'm good enough to be worthy of their thoughts.

Wow that sounds cheesy.

Another thing that's satisfying is seeing the first snow covering the ground. The world just seems so much more peaceful and quiet...

Ugh, wow I'm losing it...