The Little Things

Revenge

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being in a democratic republic. It's amazing that we trust ourselves with our government.

And for those of you who don't know, it's not being Democrat or a Republican. This is about type of government. See Republic and Democracy

Being able to nearly walk into a chair, or take a basketball to the head and laugh about it. I even fell out of my chair once during class and just laughed. xD

Naps. i never wanted to take them as a kid, but around senior year of high school they became the most glorious thing.

Nobody ever did when they were little. You just think, "Gosh, what is the point of sleeping? I want to be running!"

Walking in the cold with just a sweatshirt on over a t-shirt, a pair of sweats a scarf on to keep you warm, and gazing at the sunset while you walk.

Group hugs.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all poss at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.