The Little Things

Revenge

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got pencils and a rubber, so now i don't need to buy a complete stationery set, I can just get some pens, and a ruler. (mechanical pencil so no need for sharpner... yet)
Rubber, as in an eraser?
hahahahahahahahahaha, funny

Stuff like what is above this. I love when people in different places use the same words for very,very different things. I't sometimes gets really funny.

hahahahahahahahahaha, funny

Stuff like what is above this. I love when people in different places use the same words for very,very different things. I't sometimes gets really funny.

So did you think the same thing as me when I first saw 'rubbers'?

A little siren went off in my head that was practically screaming, "THIS A KIDS SITE! WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR THAT!"

Then I realized what I was thinking didn't fit in with the context of everything else. :P

^^^

My litle siren. Without it, I wouldn't notice these truely ... "interesting" moments.

Harry Potter.

Otherwise I wouldn't have nearly as many laughs as I do now. Quoting from the bit with Malfoy looking at Harry's Firebolt, in response to his remark: "Shame you can't attach an extra arm to yours, Malfoy. Then it could catch the Snitch for you." That line was too funny not to re-read!